Discontinued ThermoVape

Soulhunter

OMG!!!!!! THANK U!!!! :D
I bet this thin wil atleast revolutinise how i vape, now where did i put that ISO :p hehe

Soulhunter,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
So ThermoVape,
How would you load The Revolution? Can you give us any idea how that will work? I Must admit, it's lookin' pretty nice! :ko:

Bluntcrush,

marduk

daydreamer
That's one sexy-looking vaporizer! I'm assuming that's a spring-loaded revolving door where the concentrates are inserted? And the other piece an inline filter?

marduk,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
:o it looks really nice!.................now to try to make some money out of thin air to buy one with, hope this thing is affordable :D

SF Giant,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Got my TV today. Just finished my first bowl and here's what I would like to say.

Bravo!

MFLB owners will catch on quick to its draw style. Built somewhat like a Sherman tank and heated up instantly. I heated for 5 seconds started to draw slowly and pulled harder and faster at the 10 second mark. It worked like a charm. I used a slightly dry NL5 and im feeling fantastic. No particles made it through and wasn't bothered by the heat at all, at its hottest is felt like a native lb.
Now here is a kicker- standard No2 tubing fit perfectly over the mouthpiece and I will soon post pics toking off my bong.

The only negative which is barely a problem (im jewish, I have to complain about something) is when there aren't batteries in it it can be difficult unscrewing as the parts are all screw on and it moves in different places.

For what its worth, I think you all will like this.

mvapes,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Cheers and thank you all for the kind words!

Bluntcrush said:
So ThermoVape,
How would you load The Revolution? Can you give us any idea how that will work? I Must admit, it's lookin' pretty nice! :ko:

The side port is for loading the Revolution. Turn 180 degrees open, and turn 180 degrees closed. 120 degree port opening so +/- 60 degrees alignment. I.E. It's not super critical to have it clocked exactly 180. One of the major issues I saw with the existing concentrate solutions was ease of use (or lack there of). The Revolution side port resolves this issue. With the port open you are ~0.125" away for the actual ceramic surface. Drop it in, and vape!

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@TV Did I hear correctly that this can be used with all kinds of concentrates including water-based hashes (i.e. bubble hash)? How about pressed kief?

Sorry, I'm a little late to the party. I'm waiting for a Monday arrival, so I've got some catching up to do!

:peace:

Stu,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Stu said:
@TV Did I hear correctly that this can be used with all kinds of concentrates including water-based hashes (i.e. bubble hash)? How about pressed kief?

Sorry, I'm a little late to the party. I'm waiting for a Monday arrival, so I've got some catching up to do!

:peace:

Yes indeed, I designed it to excel with oils, extracts, bubble, shatter, etc. During testing it worked great with everything from pressed concentrates to runny oils.

DSC_0132Large2.jpg

Cheers!

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,
Ok looks nice... looks really nice.....cant wait to try this..hopefully early next week...if everything goes according to plan. :D

@ TV what's the capacity of this attachment min and max? Also is it modular and how easily can it be cleaned?

mflb_hustler,

pecosthecat

I am evaluating the thermovape coming from the MFLB. I can understand the frustration. I was going down that road last night and wasn't too happy. However, I had a bit of an epiphany. I was hitting the ThermoVape much like I do with the launch box - light little sips or very soft and gentile long inhales. Doing this, I couldn't get good vapor hits off the ThermoVape and the batteries ran down quickly because I had to have the power engaged a long time and didn't seem like I could get adequate heat. I was thinking to myself, "why the hell isn't this thing getting hot enough to produce thick vapor? " Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. THIS MACHINE IS A CONVECTION VAPORIZER!!!! That means that the herb in the chamber is heated by hot air passing over it. One has to have slow, but relatively strong airflow passing through chamber. This little sips like used on the launch box will not work.

Since I figured that out, I am getting huge clouds with a 5-10 second heatup, followed by a 20 second steady firm inhale.

Give it a try again, but keep in mind that you need airflow going through the chamber. CONVECTION

rufrothy said:
sessnet said:
So...After about a week of the ThermoVape...I've regressed back to the MLFB yesterday.
:(

Sorry to hear. I can totally relate. I had the same experience but with the MFLB. had a cool unit, got a 2nd one, read the FAQ many times and tried lots of tricks, 2700Mah batteries and it just never got the job done for me. I spent many hours trying to make it work effectively. Who knows...

I had fits with my omicron too at first (wasn't sucking hard enough) and now I just love the omicron.

My EQ and Solo worked great straight out of the box.

pecosthecat,

lepstadder

Yes more info please, i dont see it on your site yet?

What is the volume of liquide that can be held in the revolution?

As far as concentrates that have more plant material in them than oil would does it still perform well?

lepstadder,

pecosthecat

ThermoVape said:
Great review. I have to tell you I am very excited about the ThermoVape going on your travels with you! If you could take pictures of the ThermoVape in all those countries we will build a gallery on our website! Your ThermoVape and it's international adventures would make for a very cool gallery!

We will make it worth your while! :D

Cheers,

thermoVape
Good idea. No problem at all. Will be fun.

---
The revolution looks great. It will be interesting to see how it works for traditional south asian charras.
---
very interested in seeing how it does with traditional hashes, which normally have a fair bit of plant matter in them.

Modnote: 3 back-to-back posts merged. Please use the edit button to avoid making back to back posts. Thank you.

pecosthecat,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Bubble bubble . . . ^^^ @pecos yes absolutely. If this woks and liberates me from having to pursue supercrital or other solutions that are not available to me, got plenty bubble, then it will be a logistics miracle for me.

Edit: I am way more than thrilled with the TV so far. Things are so busy with testing (having fun) that I don't have time to compose my formal review yet.

Edit: 7:18 products hitting website . . . VVV

t-dub,

marduk

daydreamer
ThermoVape said:
The Revolution will begin, 7pm Pacific Standard time, here on the FC forum!

We have them ready, final stages of getting them added to the website are occurring.

Ahem.

marduk,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
ThermoVape said:
The Revolution will begin, 7pm Pacific Standard time, here on the FC forum!

We have them ready, final stages of getting them added to the website are occurring.

7pm today?

Edit: Haha.. Marduk beat me to it. :popcorn:

Stu,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Welcome to the Revolution!

ThermoVape Revolution with Adapter

As promised, here is the ThermoVape Revolution. The worlds first, medical device grade, 100% American made herbal concentrate vaporizer.

The Revolution uses our Patent Pending heater core technology to heat a proprietary ceramic that serves as the base of the heating chamber. The porous ceramic absorbs and heats the herbal concentrate, delivering the cleanest inhalation possible from your concentrate.

For thinner more liquid/oil based concentrates there is a built in ceramic reservoir that hold the concentrate circumferentially around the heater core. This adaptive versatility means that you can enjoy thin liquid concentrates such (oil based concentrate) ans well as solid/dry concentrates. Truly a Revolution in the portable enjoyment of herbal concentrates.

Perfect flavor. The Revolution uses only inert materials that are capable at functioning at temperatures much hotter then the Revolution. This means that the only thing you will every taste out of a Revolution is the flavor of your herbal concentrate.

Run Time: Testing the ThermoVape Revolution shows that you should be able to get 50-100 hits per battery charge depending on your concentrate and draw style.

Capacity: The ThermoVape Revolution Holds minimum of 4-5 large drops of thin liquid oil. Has large capacity chamber for thicker concentrates.

Capability: The ThermoVape Revolutionl vaporize any concentrate from thin liquid to dry solid (hard dry solids should be ground for best results).

Warranty: The ThermoVape Revolution heater core has a 3 month warranty on the heater core (replacement cores will be available), that said, this should be as durable, or more durable then the ThermoVape herbal vaporizer heating core. If you do not seriously abuse this, we expect it to last a long time. The Revolution body has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.

100% and we mean 100% American Made! Designed, precision machined, and hand assembled in Nor Cal.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

Remember use the FCSHIPFREE for a $20 shipping discount!

ThermoVape,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
ThermoVape said:
The Revolution uses only inert materials that are capable at functioning at temperatures much hotter then the Revolution.

I think some clarification is needed here.

Stu,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Stu said:
ThermoVape said:
The Revolution uses only inert materials that are capable at functioning at temperatures much hotter then the Revolution.

That means the device can't outperform the materials its made of.

t-dub,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
TV,
I tried to order but the checkout seems to have a problem. There are no shipping options available and it won't let me proceed.

Stu,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
t-dub said:
Stu said:
ThermoVape said:

That means the device can't outperform the materials its made of.

Exactly right. You want the device (the Revolution in this case) to be "over built" meaning it is made to withstand hotter temperatures then it can generate. This results in increased durability, increased reliability, and it a reflection of our uncompromising commitment to never sacrifice quality in terms of materials, construction, or design.

We could make this for 1/5th the cost if we used cheap materials. However it would not be medical device grade, and we find that compromise unacceptable. This is built for those that enjoy high quality herbal medicine in concentrate form. They should have a device that is as high quality as their medicine.

ThermoVape,
Wow this looks great. Thermovape, I see the revolution is a 510 fitting. Could i use it with my Silverbullet?

Edit: Nevermind

Thermovape Website said:
You must have a ThermoVape AND a adapter interface OR a 510 compatible high voltage (or variable voltage capable of 6V operation) device in order to use the Revolution.
Note: The Revolution Universal Concentrate Vaporizer is designed and was tested to be used with the ThermoVape, we make no claims nor any guaranty it will work correctly, or perform as well as it does on the ThermoVape when used with a device made by another manufacturer.

btw its spelled guarantee i think

VaporBoxed,

BossBrew

Metalhead
Stu said:
TV,
I tried to order but the checkout seems to have a problem. There are no shipping options available and it won't let me proceed.
Same here. As an Omicron user, the release of the Revolution is very exciting.

BossBrew,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Just would like to know the difference between the 149.99 Revolution kit thermovape and the 249.99 kit. I'd ideally want to buy a revolution kit with an atomizer for e-cig juices as well, then with the option later to get the herbal attachment if I would like.

Is there any difference in buying it this way, rather than spending 249.99 for the thermovape kit then buying the revolution adapter + atomizer after?

MarcellusWiley,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Stu said:
TV,

Apologies, we had a website backend issue, everything should work now!

Cheers,
ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Looks also that if you get the whole kit there is a new lower section and battery switch tube? Is it more tactile?

t-dub,
Top Bottom