Thermovape Ultra and LV Dart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Well I hate to do this, but I could really use the money. So here it is...

imagespy.jpg

Included you will get:
-Thermovape Alpha Ultra
-2 AW IMR 600 mah 14500 batteries and 1 protectted 700 mah battery
-a brand spankin new, never been used LV Dart
-Alpha ultra carrying case

Please note, you will either need your own or buy your own charger. I paid $220 for the package off the classifieds in January. However the package I got came with a used Dart. You will be getting a brand new un used dart. That being said I would like $220 for the package.

I will cover shipping inside the U.S., BUYER PAYS PAYPAL FEES.

Thanks for looking

EDIT: please dont bother asking for just the dart. I will not split it up and am not looking to trade (except maybe a cera). I may relist it with my ultramax for a lower price in the future if i dont get any takers...

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Haha yeah thanks I kept trying to remember to put that in the OP.

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
i found the smooth flow tip that i got with it originally so that is also included.

Not really a price drop but...$215 BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEE

jpdnkstr

I would love this for my wife..... but for the price, I will probably be picking up a CERA instead. Bump for a great little rig!

jpdnkstr,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I would love this for my wife..... but for the price, I will probably be picking up a CERA instead. Bump for a great little rig!

Yeah i mean I probably over paid for it but darts and ultras are scarce these days let alone new darts. It was listed when i got it for $200 but i saw the ad late and ended up paying $220 to snag it from someone else. Just trying to get back my money. When i got it, it came with the used dart im keeping, whoever buys this will receive a brand new/never used/ pearly white dart. I got the Dart as a backup to the one that i originally got with the ultra but i cant see myself being able to de-viginize it so i figured id let someone else have the opportunity and i could use the money. I can take pics of the ceramic if anyone wants, im just lazy.

So basically the only difference between what i got for $220 and what im selling now is that I received a charger for the batteries and a used dart while the buyer of this will get a brand new dart and no charger, and i believe charges can be found online for fairly cheap.

Ill take a slight loss and do $220 shipping and paypal included.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Will you ship to Canada?
PM sent

EDIT: i have listed the Ultramax as well with the same Dart as this ad. There is a picture of the ceramic on the Dart in that ad if anyone is interested. only selling one package

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have also have a used Dart, just rebuilt from thermovape so its basically new (greyish ceramic)

With the ultra, case, 3 batteries and smoothflow tip-$205 shipped US

Mynameismud,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom