Thermovape T1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell my Thermovape. It's just the basic one I bought a long time ago because I thought it was something for me. I really just don't think it has enough power for my needs so it has just been collecting dust. I have used it maybe 10 times total so the batteries are still nice and new and so it the unit. But, its time to go. I'll be asking $120+ shipping OBO Who wants this?

ogcook

Does it deliver relatively milky hits?
Can't say for his but mine sure can milk! :science: Well worth the purchase.
2JuAhXk.jpg

salamanderfish

Thanks ogcook, I think I will. I looked at the thread and a couple reviews but I never saw a shot quite like that one you've got there. If it can do even five hits like that before running out of power I'm totally sold.

Did you buy an adapter to Gong it like that or did you just shove it in there?

salamanderfish,
Reactions: ogcook

ogcook

Thermovape made a water pipe adapter. It fit's right into the standard 510 drip tip size mouth piece spot so I'm sure something can easily be rigged up or found, all else fails a piece of high temp silicon on the normal mouth piece should fit a 14mm fitting.

Thanks ogcook, I think I will. I looked at the thread and a couple reviews but I never saw a shot quite like that one you've got there. If it can do even five hits like that before running out of power I'm totally sold.

Thanks Cook! Hell yea it will do 5 in a row. These batteries last for quite awhile and you'll have 3 more to spare :)

1GreatToke

If this is still available I am interested, i see the sale pending, is it still available?

1GreatToke,
well I got everything ready to ship and now that guy hasn't been on here since last monday. I'm going to give him the weekend but if it doesn't return this is still available.

VapeNStone,
Well he still hasn't been on here since last Monday. I hope everything is ok but I need money and have to sell this. So it's back on the market!!

VapeNStone,

1GreatToke

If this is still available im interested. About how long do one set of batteries last? like number of sessions at so many minutes per session.

1GreatToke,
honestly someone else is going to have to chime in. I have only used this a handful of times so I didn't use it long enough to judge how long each of the batteries lasts. I also PM'd you about it as well.

VapeNStone,

Pcpvapors

It increases a little bit once you master the 3 step technique but realistically one load to maybe one and a half loads is usually the expectancy (with fully charged relatively new batteries).

Pcpvapors,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thermovape made a water pipe adapter. It fit's right into the standard 510 drip tip size mouth piece spot so I'm sure something can easily be rigged up or found, all else fails a piece of high temp silicon on the normal mouth piece should fit a 14mm fitting.
Just a side note, the guy at vapehead.com told me that he can get mark at vriptech (maker of thermovape WPA) to make more of the T1 GonGs if there is interest. We were talking about the cera though cause it can be used with that.

Mynameismud,
Reactions: Tweek
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom