thermovape t1 vs evo vs revo

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I need to say that FC is fuckin' RAD! A lot of knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly members. Great community. :clap:

I just discovered FC and spent all of yesterday and most of today lurking. :D Being pretty new to the vape world, I've picked up a lot while cruising the boards but still have a lot to learn.

After doing a good amount of research, I've decided to get something in the tv line and need some help. Sorry if this should be in the general tv thread or a specific tv model thread. Please lmk if I should post over there instead. As I said, I'm pretty new. :uhoh:

Basically, I'm looking for a portable vape primarily for bho, but with the option to also vape botanicals. I considered the Omicron and Persei. Although I still have concerns about the battery life of the tv's, the cleaning process, materials, modularity, and overall design aesthetic of the tv's swayed me. Besides, I'm sure that THC Sci's products will eventually be additions to my arsenal. (I can already tell that this is going to be an all-consuming hobby.)

The revo will definitely be part of my tv assortment since I'm primarily concerned w/concentrates here, but I'm not sure about the specifics. I plan to include the t1 or evo somewhere in the mix. (FYI, I have a pax coming in, so I anticipate already having a solid botanicals option. However, I still want a t1 or evo b/c I think that there will be certain sitches where the pax will better suit my needs and some where the t1/evo will.)

Right now, the options that I'm considering are:
  • the evo/revo dart sv combo kit
  • the t1/revo dart sv combo kit
  • adding a dart lv cart to one of the above
  • some other a la carte combination
Since the highest price doesn't necessarily translate to the best bang for the buck, I'm wondering which package is the best value and best suits what I'm looking for at this time?

I'm having trouble b/c, despite my best search efforts, I still don't have a grasp of the more subtle differences b/w the:
  • t1 vs. evo
  • lv vs. sv carts (In fact, I'd like to better understand how mixing and matching carts/batts in general works.)
  • revo cart w/window vs. revo dart
What I'm looking for is a set-up w/:
  • a good capacity for botanicals (What is the max load of the t1 vs. evo? Are that and the batts the main differences b/w the two?)
  • minimal battery management (Duh. Does this come down to which model that I use as my upper? The kits come with Tenergy rcr123a 750mAh, but anyone know if the tv products can use the rcr123a 9000mAh? Does it make a difference?)
  • easiest conversion (Again, is one upper easier than the others to convert while in the field, or are they all the same?)
I intend to primarily vape bho in the revo. From what I've gathered, this means that I'll be better off with the dart, but then it comes down to whether I should go lv or sv. Pros? Cons? I believe that all kits only come w/ sv, so if I want to go lv then I'll need to go a la carte and with the evo? And if I want to go with the t1 but have the option for lv, then I'll definitely need to go a la carte since there's no lv t1?

Another thing is that I want to include the ultralight as part of the set-up in the future, although this is neither an urgent nor super important factor. I guess this would be another reason to go lv, but again, I wouldn't put too much weight here.

I'm guessing that there will be a trade-off b/w botanicals capacity and batt life. As a point of reference, the majority of my vaping experience has been w/ a friend's digital volcano, which I love. I usually go through a 1.5'-2' balloon by myself in a sesh, 3' if I mean business. Not sure what this means in terms of whether I should go t1 or evo.

I've also tried another friend's omicron/gong combo a few times, which I like, too. It's hard to gauge my consumption here b/c we were sharing, I don't have good idea of how much bho we used, and I have limited bho experience.

The only time that I've used a true portable set-up is with the wispr, which I'm not a fan of b/c of the butane and the fact I didn't get medicated, despite multiple attempts and good flower. (Maybe I wasn't drawing correctly?)

So many things to consider, but that's why it's fun, right?

Any help/advice is very much appreciated. I know it's a lot and honestly, writing this long-ass post has already helped me to get a clearer picture of where I'm at, so no need to answer everything. I'm currently leaning towards getting the t1/revo dart combo kit for now and adding the dart lv in the future, followed by the ultralight and maybe evo lv.

http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/thermovape-t1-revolution-combo-kit

What would change my mind is whether the evo is better suited to me at this time (in terms of batt life and botanical capacity) than the t1.

Just want your :2c:! Thanks!

UpUpandAway,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom