Thermovape T1, Persei or Omicron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbes650

I am a newb looking to buy a portable vaporizer. What's important to me (besides portability) is flexibility and ease of use. I do not have a preference for which type of extract to use. The Persei seems too much for me- not in terms of cash, but I'm not sure I would ever use the double cartridge. Not sure yet if the herb attachment is even available for the Persei or Omicron, so leaning towards the T1. The T1 also seems to be the easiest to use, but the attachments are pricey. Any suggestions or other products I should strongly consider?

Thanks in advance,
Hobbes

Hobbes650,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
this might be best posted in the ask fc thread, but until it gets moved; look into the pax, (not out yet) the arizer solo, and I just picked up a inhalater but there are a good number of options each has it's own popular thread, cheers

kushcabbage,

Hobbes650

Thanks kc. The solo looks great too- love the multiple temp settings. Anything over a couple hours of charge time is good enough ( I hate the hassle of batteries). Lots of good stuff on this site, so much so that I go back and forth on which one I want. Love to hear more responses.

Hobbes

Hobbes650,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom