Thermovape Jumbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hi Fellow FCers! I have decided to thin out my line up, so I have a few things that I would like to pass on to newer users.
I have for sale a Thermovape Jumbo Kit which includes:
1 Black Thermovape T1 (for flowers)
1 Revolution vaporizer with adapter (for oils)
1 Pure Flow filter
1 HR Ava and adapter (for e-juices)
2 extra unused mouth pieces
1 Glass adapter (fits most 14mm/18mm GONG joints)
1 set of 6 batteries
1 DC battery/ Car charger
All original packaging and instructions are also included.

I am selling all of this for $350.00 (plus shipping by buyers choice) USA only. If you add all of these items up to purchase separately they would cost you well over $450.00. I will accept a cashier's check, Paypal, or a money order. Here is the lowdown:

I really like the T1 for flowers. It is a great personal vaporizer (not a party vape IMO) Also the Revolution is pretty great too (but oils and BHO are scarce in my neck of the woods so not all that usable for me) I have used the Pure Flow a couple of times, bit I did not really ever get the hang of it, but it did significantly provide moisture and cooling when used with flowers. I have also used the HR AVA and I do believe that it delivers the best flavor of any e-cig I have tried.

This is a great kit for someone who would like to experiment with all of the features of the device at one fair price. I will only charge whatever I am charged to get all of this shipped to you I will not mark up shipping. All items have been thoroughly cleaned and are ready for use. I will also post a pic as soon as I am able to when I get home...

Thanks for looking and Happy 420!!! :tup:

MOD NOTE: As per rules please post photo.
Mandatory Pictures
  • If the item/lot of items you're selling is listed at $75 or more, you must attach at least 1 picture of it which also contains a piece of paper with your fc username written on it.

Bluntcrush

Almost forgot: I also have another charging kit and 6 extra working batteries which I will add to the above for an additional $25.00.

Thermo Cheers everyone!

Bluntcrush,

FLAIRTENDER

Blunt, Sounds like what i am looking for. I know that is a good price, but DAMN. I will look at the pictures and drool if i cant raise the funds.

Bluntcrush

So cool, Flairtender...
Thanks for looking!! I will throw in USPS shipping if you decide you wanna go for it! Same for everyone else who might be interested...

It's my 420 special, yo!

Bluntcrush,

darkrom

Great Scott!
How much for just the revolution? The vape brand new on ebay is $150. Maybe I could buy just that for a good price? I still need to find concentrates so I'm definitely going to be cheap about it so feel free to pass haha.

darkrom,

Bluntcrush

Hi Fellow FCers! I have decided to thin out my line up, so I have a few things that I would like to pass on to newer users.
I have for sale a Thermovape Jumbo Kit which includes:
1 Black Thermovape T1 (for flowers)
1 Revolution vaporizer with adapter (for oils)
1 Pure Flow filter
1 HR Ava and adapter (for e-juices)
2 extra unused mouth pieces
1 Glass adapter (fits most 14mm/18mm GONG joints)
1 set of 6 batteries
1 DC battery/ Car charger
All original packaging and instructions are also included.

I am selling all of this for $350.00 (plus shipping by buyers choice) USA only. If you add all of these items up to purchase separately they would cost you well over $450.00. I will accept a cashier's check, Paypal, or a money order. Here is the lowdown:

I really like the T1 for flowers. It is a great personal vaporizer (not a party vape IMO) Also the Revolution is pretty great too (but oils and BHO are scarce in my neck of the woods so not all that usable for me) I have used the Pure Flow a couple of times, bit I did not really ever get the hang of it, but it did significantly provide moisture and cooling when used with flowers. I have also used the HR AVA and I do believe that it delivers the best flavor of any e-cig I have tried.

This is a great kit for someone who would like to experiment with all of the features of the device at one fair price. I will only charge whatever I am charged to get all of this shipped to you I will not mark up shipping. All items have been thoroughly cleaned and are ready for use. I will also post a pic as soon as I am able to when I get home...

Thanks for looking and Happy 420!!! :tup:

MOD NOTE: As per rules please post photo.
Mandatory Pictures
  • If the item/lot of items you're selling is listed at $75 or more, you must attach at least 1 picture of it which also contains a piece of paper with your fc username written on it.

Sorry for the omission of pics. I will follow suit as soon as I am able later today. Happy 420 friends!!!

Bluntcrush,

Bluntcrush

Photo as promised! Please feel free to ask for any clarification. THanks again for looking! :)
DSCN0883.jpg

Clockwise from Left: Revolution with adapter, Pure Flow Filter, HR AVA w/ adapter, One of the extra tips, 14mm/18mm glass adapter, Thermovape T1 with original unused tip, 6 Batteries will come in original TV provided "tubes with caps". :rockon:

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: Lo

darkrom

Great Scott!
Wanna sell just the waterpipe adapter? Let me know how much if you want to!

darkrom,

Bluntcrush

Just to be clear: In aggregate this is a good package deal for those wanting to try out all of the benefits of the device for a much discounted price. Must be sold as a kit. All of the items are available from the manufacturer separately. This post is for the whole kit only...

Cheers!

Bluntcrush,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Just to be clear: In aggregate this is a good package deal for those wanting to try out all of the benefits of the device for a much discounted price. Must be sold as a kit. All of the items are available from the manufacturer separately. This post is for the whole kit only...

Cheers!

Ok sorry for that I wasn't trying to derail you or anything. I'm going to order the water adapter today, just figured I'd offer first. Good luck selling this awesome kit.

chant121

Yo Bluntcrush, I like the looks of this deal, is there a chance of shipping it to uk ?

chant121,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom