Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@leanpubpackage my CNC guy has bought a new machine so there should be fewer production barriers. He now has to recoup his investment money and I could keep his new machine busy for quite a while with TA and other ideas.

The TA came about before the Tempest so I'm carrying on with it. It's a simple manual portable ball vape with the possibility to add features at a later date.

The Tempest is @Brenyo's version of a narrower proof of concept I made. As you say his is more refined with more features.

@oddjobold going from left to right numbers 4, 6, 7 and 8 will definitely be available.

I bought more of the OG cases, knurled ones, to play with ideas but could offer them all.

They'd be priced according to the amount of machining I do in house. The left hand one being cheaper than the OG.

The new bowls and heaters 7 and 8 are made at my local CNC shop but I've got them at good price so I can keep the prices reasonable.

leanpubpackage

@leanpubpackage my CNC guy has bought a new machine so there should be fewer production barriers. He now has to recoup his investment money and I could keep his new machine busy for quite a while with TA and other ideas.

The TA came about before the Tempest so I'm carrying on with it. It's a simple manual portable ball vape with the possibility to add features at a later date.

The Tempest is @Brenyo's version of a narrower proof of concept I made. As you say his is more refined with more features.

@oddjobold going from left to right numbers 4, 6, 7 and 8 will definitely be available.

I bought more of the OG cases, knurled ones, to play with ideas but could offer them all.

They'd be priced according to the amount of machining I do in house. The left hand one being cheaper than the OG.

The new bowls and heaters 7 and 8 are made at my local CNC shop but I've got them at good price so I can keep the prices reasonable.
Fun. The more the merrier! Looking forward to it. Good luck

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Another vape but I'm keeping the main details quiet until release. It's been very well received by the test team. So much so that none of them have been willing to send it on to the next in line.
Wasn't able to get a TA... I expect your next release and the Tempest to both be equally hard to get but I'm silently hopeful. The concept that your the beta testers don't want to give up the prototype devices so others can test; that's some of the best feedback you can get. We had this problem with our beta testers for a security product a few years back, they got so used to using it that they didn't want to testing phase to end. Anyway, It will be interesting to compare the performance of these new devices (tempest and the one that has yet to be named out loud) against some of the other brands wireless / tether free options (like the Zen series and the Terp Hammer - which differ obviously as they don't do native cooling and require a water piece at the least).

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
It's all a bit quiet in here. What's the latest Eta?
It was middle-to-late October, but @phattpiggie wasn't fully sure himself.
However, even though I'm gonna buy a new TA for sure, I'm diyng to know more about the other vape he's gonna realease.
Wondering if it's a log style vape as the one he showed earlier this year/end of last year (can't remember)

Top Bottom