The Yocan Dive Nector Collector / Honey Dipper

I didn't see a thread yet for this so I'll bring it up in case anyone is interested.

I ordered mine on Friday from yocanvaporizer.com and it shipped same day. I received it on Monday. Super kudos for the fast shipping and delivery. I would have gone to one of our regulars but none of them carry it so...

Upon receipt, I charged to to full capacity. About 40 minutes. Just a note. When you plug it in to charge it, the little light turns red. When it is fully charged the red light goes off. This is not documented in the manual or anywhere else so I thought it worth mentioning. I used it all that day and night and I am still using it the next morning and the battery is still going strong.

First caution.... the draw is very restricted. And, there is no adjustment or air port. I can almost do repeated mouth pulls, versus a lung pull. I long long pull makes me feel a little hyperventilated.

Second caution.. I read a couple of reviews that said the magnetic cap got sticky and stuck to the device so that when they tried to pull it apart, the guts came out of the device and wires broke. I am not using the cap so I can not verify of deny that. But, just a heads up. YMMV

Now, onto the good stuff.

Very beefy build. Almost heavy in your hand.

I believe it is a ceramic doughnut style tip surrounded by what seems to be a smooth ceramic 'stem'.

3 temperature adjustments. I get awesome clouds from all 3 temps. I coughed a little on the high temp so I put it on low and I am thrilled. And, I usually do everything hotter and on high.

Came with an extra tip.

I notice the tip is very efficient at vaping the entire dab. Unlike coil based dippers there does not seem to be much residue left behind.

I like the button for control. I am still going through the learning curve but I like to hold the button until I see a little wisp come off the tip, then I start to draw. Now, I can pulse or hold the button as desired to keep the hit where I want it. Nice and tasty.

I am pretty impressed. Like I said, solid feel. Great clouds at all temps. And, I noticed good taste at all temps, although, the lower temp is definitely a little terppier.

About 50 bux, depending where you buy it. The nice thing about the site where I bought it was that they take PayPal. CAN15 gets you 15% off.

Overall, I definitely recommend this if you like to use the "honey dipper" or "nectar collector" type of vapes.

Kudos to Yocan and to Yocanvaporizer.com win/win

Last edited:
Top Bottom