The WOODEN Vaporizer Thread

coolbreeze

New one arrived, more after I try it out:
IMG-5200.jpg

Jojofernz

Ok, so that is my new Kalu Infinity Vaporizer--it's brilliant! It's a wonderfully functional direct-heat torch vape for waterpieces:
IMG-5198.jpg
IMG-5364.jpg

And j-hooks:
IMG-5313.jpg
IMG-5190.jpg

It's made of sumac, a gorgeous wood ranging from green to yellow to warm pinkish tones, so highly-chatoyant it changes color and grain pattern with a turn in the light. And it has a superpower!
IMG-5176.jpg
IMG-5327.jpg
Looking gorgeous! Can’t wait for my turn to acquire one of these!

coolbreeze

Hi guys, let me change the theme of this thread a bit with a question:
How do you/people know which types of wood are safe for using as airpath?
I usually check the Wood Database for toxicity info. It's not for vapers it's for woodworkers so the risks are those from working with the wood, rather than inhaling heated air through it. But, at least your can get a feel for potential problems.

I have found that I can't use some true rosewoods, they get my asthma going good.

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hey there! I just saw that this is about wooden vaporizers. Please feel free to check out my products; I would appreciate that. Wood is my passion, and I've combined all the good things together. 😄 Best regards 🫡

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Nice set! Gorgeous! What are the woods?

curly maple and not sure on the decorative stripe.

Katalox !

coolbreeze

Katalox !

Awesome, it's the leftovers from a bass guitar build! Wonder who gets the bass?

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Now I just figured out how to upload photos :D Here's a little piece with a beautiful story. This is one of the first prototypes of the Classic Series that I recently redesigned and brought up to the latest standards. I still love it just the way it is. Wishing you all a relaxing time.:wave:
Unbenannt-1_ce098342-fc92-4e7c-a476-da6d9e98413a_1296x.png

bestvaping

Here's my complete team, all happy and big hitters :love:
(sorted from smallest to largest in height)
(Jr < Flip < Cuban < NOVA < Runt < OG)

I'm missing a few brands like DreamWood, Dynabox and O'Connell (ideally TriiHouse but I think it's impossible to find a brick of this brand today?) .. if you know of any other brick-type brands that I've forgotten, please let me know .. I'm preparing (I hope the brands will agree to play the game) a big comparison of butane bricks (including size and diameters inner/outer of flame intake and mouthpiece etc.) ;)

Be happy and enjoy your vape!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Here's my complete team, all happy and big hitters :love:
(sorted from smallest to largest in height)
(Jr < Flip < Cuban < NOVA < Runt < OG)

I'm missing a few brands like DreamWood, Dynabox and O'Connell (ideally TriiHouse but I think it's impossible to find a brick of this brand today?) .. if you know of any other brick-type brands that I've forgotten, please let me know .. I'm preparing (I hope the brands will agree to play the game) a big comparison of butane bricks (including size and diameters inner/outer of flame intake and mouthpiece etc.) ;)

Be happy and enjoy your vape!
This is a fun idea! Here's my current brick line up:
PXL-20231102-162704425-2.jpg

Looking forward to hearing what you find out!

warren0728

updated group shot

all-wood-small.jpg

YLL Angus, Underdog Log (Custom FYT/SC3+), Underdog Log (Smash Oak/SC2), Underdog Log (Gnarly Dog/SC3), Sticky Brick Junior (SE), RBT Milaana 1.5 (Maple/Purpleheart cap), RBT Milaana 2 (Sapele/ Wenge cap)

MFLB (Jeweled Maple) w/finishing grinder, Vapman Classic (Olive Wood, Italian), Vapman Classic OG (Walnut, Swiss), Vapman Pure (Kotibé, Fungi Special Edition, Italian), Lotus (OG) w/OG stem, Lotus (Amaranth Wood), Lotus (Olive Wood), Dynavap NonaVong

Top Bottom