The Vapor Box TBH

Wizsteve

@Wizsteve is it combusting or you just don't like the high temp?

all the points i mentioned the high temp would lead to combustion as even demo vid it turned black .
so that leave it for wax and oil however there are many other units that will do wax and oils and will hold alot more.

lack of temp control and max temp past combustion temp with small chamber waste of time for me.

many ecig mods i know of that would do a better job with oils and waxes a couple can vape dry herbs but still mostly combust them .

i know this one is a toss away after a few uses just by looking at it .(it will plug with oil or wax that piece will get stuck ) at least with e cig mods you can replace the coil .

Wizsteve,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
this is a pass for me
1.chamber is too small for herb
2.no temp control ?? lol what? turn unit off or it hit max temp at 480f
3.even in demo abv came out black
4.wax usage sorry again but way better ways and items to use for wax.
5.you all need to add a temp control other wise it's nothing more than ecig even those i can control voltage watts and oms

1. not true...
2. unit turns off automatically (very quick, though)
3. abv comes out dark brown after (3 cycles until it shuts off)
4. true
5. probably true, however this is superior towards ecigs, since it shuts off when getting too hot. you can actually vaporize with it.

@Mr. Gweilo 420 I would not really recommend this thing, however It is by far better than the titan-1, even without temperature controll ;)
although, i think it uses my herbs too quick, but it's a hard hitter due to the high temperature.
I get pretty baked, but actually i prefer the nice high I get from lower temps.

I have not tested the flowermate yet, but from what I know, I would say the flowermate is better, though!

rekrab

i would have to agree with @mrweed after a little testing this thing does work as intended im just to lazy or stoned to remember and it always shuts off and i forgot to turn it back on. Im gonna email crispy and see if we can get some new features. like heat settings simliar to pax or pnp. also maybe bullets? or a heat grade silicone mouthpiece.

rekrab,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
here is a interesting new vaporizer by the dark knight guys.
it has a build in bubbler and exact temperature control...

1410859231.jpg

Last edited:

DopeFight

I noticed the page seems to be gone from the companies site. I clicked a link from high times and it said invalid page... don't seem to see it listed on the site at all anymore... unless they are just having some webpage issues... it was hanging up with me a little.

DopeFight,
Top Bottom