The ultimate one hit vaporizer

After seeing what some of the more smart/creative folks here have built out of spare parts I decided to rummage around in my parts bin and see what I could cobble together.
It's not pretty,I'm a function-before-form kinda guy but holy shit does it work!! It's so efficient you don't even need weed!
To use simply pull the pin,let the safety lever go and start your inhale. Count to 10,I guarantee you won't make it past 7 before your head is TOTALY VAPORIZED!
9287ff7a21a28d2607b535abcea3c61c_zps4ebb6861.jpg

Parts list;
1 MFLB
1 Incredibowl I420
1 Mk 2 hand grenade
1 universal instalation kit (electrical or duct tape).

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
My launch box has meet the m420 but not Mr grenade .

OH AND HAPPY 420

edit ; Pull the Bowl out of the m420 shove in a short acrylic stem stick the box on the end , if you have a m420 trigger you can use it with one hand . Not a cheap way to go but could be good for some, no glass one handed operation . it Rips harder then you might think .

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: ShipDit

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
After seeing what some of the more smart/creative folks here have built out of spare parts I decided to rummage around in my parts bin and see what I could cobble together.
It's not pretty,I'm a function-before-form kinda guy but holy shit does it work!! It's so efficient you don't even need weed!
To use simply pull the pin,let the safety lever go and start your inhale. Count to 10,I guarantee you won't make it past 7 before your head is TOTALY VAPORIZED!
9287ff7a21a28d2607b535abcea3c61c_zps4ebb6861.jpg

Parts list;
1 MFLB
1 Incredibowl I420
1 Mk 2 hand grenade
1 universal instalation kit (electrical or duct tape).

And when its time to clean just pull the pin! :rockon:

Top Bottom