The Toad from Morwood

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Congratulations @Martian such a beautiful vape, it will continue to bring much joy. It's such a excellent vape

And sorry to hear about your work situation, I really hope that you can find something that works for you!

Fuck those bastards that fired you!!
You are so kind, thank you! No worries, we got better opportunities on the way, chef :rockon: and now I got something else really nice to look forward to!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Duba

Accessory Maker
does anyone have any experience ordering custom stems or mouthpieces for the Toad or Nomad? maybe even something like this? https://delta3dstudios.com/tinymight-fintwist-mouthpiece/
i have a custom glass and beads stem from High Artisan (of the same length as the OG, it came out for the photo).

IMG-20231011-140308.jpg

IMG-20231011-140248.jpg

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Here are the Batch 10 Toads!

Stats for this batch - Top 5 Most Popular:

No. 136 - Pine Tree

No. 141 – Ash Tree

No. 139 - Pale green and warm undertones (pottery inspired)

No. 138 – Grey NintenToad

No. 134 – Faded Cannabis Plant

There were 15 available Toads to choose from for this batch and everyone was asked for their top 7 picks. Of the 13 people participating, 7 people got their first choice, 3 people got their second choice, 1 person got their third choice, 1 person got their 6th choice, and 1 person decided to wait until the next batch.

I'll be offering out 3 Toads for sale via Toad lottery: 131 (Green/Cream w/ Pale Green Logo), 133 (Rust/Cream w/ Logo), 140 (Cream/Green w/ Blocky Logo). Those who are on the waitlist can watch out for that email today!

------

131 - Green and Cream with Pale Green Logo - Lichen button - Cherry wood

132 - Solid Blue - Lichen button - Cherry wood

133 - Rust and Cream with Logo - Lichen button - Cherry wood

134 - Faded Cannabis Plant - Lichen button - Cherry wood

135 - Pale Green - Lichen button - Cherry wood

136 - Pine Tree - Mammoth Ivory button - Cherry wood

137 - Green and Cream with Round Logo - Lichen button - Walnut wood

138 - Grey NintenToad, Text says "Super Toad" - Mammoth Ivory button - Walnut wood

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Part 2:

139 - Pale green and warm undertones, with speckles (inspired by wood fired pottery) – Lichen button - Walnut wood

140 - Cream and Green with Blocky Logo – Lichen button - Walnut wood

141 - Ash Tree with Gold Leaf Accents – Labradorite button - Ash wood

142 - Green Moss – Lichen button - Ash wood

143 - Abstract Sumi – Lichen button - Cocobolo wood

144 - Toad and Cricket – Lichen Button - Yew wood

145 - Minimalist Landscape with Abstract Linework – Ancient Bog Oak button - Walnut wood

fangorn

So there... that's it... I'm not dreaming... after 9 batches mainly made of pear wood, Dan introduced several different types of wood with this batch...!
that's exciting !
I'll have to go back to the list 😁

(I hope you remember the scene from the movie, otherwise it's a bit weird!)

Last edited:

Duba

Accessory Maker
i have a custom glass and beads stem from High Artisan (of the same length as the OG, it came out for the photo).
after using the native stem and then the wooden one for weeks to get used to the Toad, I installed the High Artisan glass stem with 3 elongated beads in the Toad on an ongoing basis for great results.
The experience is different and when I filled my bowl with tweezer-shredded grass (as suggested by Dan), I got exceptional terpenic results.:)

Performance-wise, I first used the low heater, which I really liked, but being more of a high-temperature user, I soon installed the high heater, which I find harder to use without combustion.
Well, about the ovens, after using mostly the low heater, I switched to the high one and can now contradict myself and say that the high is exceptional in terms of settings, flavor rendering and steam production. After a time of adaptation and lung adjustments (I had to increase my draw speed), it's magic.

One last detail : the other day, I took my Toad for a day away from home, with a full stack. It was a tough day, as I couldn't get the hang of it properly. First I thought about the changing environment and then, despite my efforts, the results were not good and very frustrating. I even began to doubt the Toad itself.

And then later, I realized that my charged battery wasn't a new one, but an old one. This was the reason for the poor performance of the Toad, which needs a freshly charged battery. 🤓A good lesson (already learned but obviously not yet fully mastered)

99944nt

I got these mouthpieces made along w/ the new condenser design and i'm lovin them.. thanks for the recommendation @fangorn! The metal condenser cools the vapor so much I can take much long pulls now compared to before but even the mouthpiece alone provides a layer of cooling that makes it much more comfortable for long pulls w/ the high heater.

I currently prefer the wood stem w/ the mouthpiece right now bc the small mouthpiece provides enough cooling to keep the vapor comfortable and the wood stem is easier to pull in and out

here's some pics:

Falconflys

Thanks! I assume it was custom/you emailed? Was checking the site and didn't see a specific category that would fit.
I'm having 2 made by high artisan as we speak. He's doing customs right now for the next week or 2. I hit him up on Instagram and he's very responsive. I discussed with him there what I wanted and secured an order. He also seems very energetic and involved. He was allready thinking of a design before I said Go!

jbm

I'm having 2 made by high artisan as we speak. He's doing customs right now for the next week or 2. I hit him up on Instagram and he's very responsive. I discussed with him there what I wanted and secured an order. He also seems very energetic and involved. He was allready thinking of a design before I said Go!
Can you give me an idea of how much these run?

jbm,
Top Bottom