The Toad from Morwood

attackpoints

T-90

Its here! Im still getting the hang of it but it is beautiful in hand.
Keep going, I think my toad single handedly turned me in to a daily user :lol:

Well done on the batch of toads, Dan! Favorites are 119, 121, 126, and 128.

I won the Bamboo Mist in the lottery, so excited! For everyone that has one already, is it worth picking up the bag with it?
I couldn't believe this went to lottery. That fine line trident is so pleasing, and also on the misty harbor toad, love how the styling of this symbol changes on different toads. Absolutely pick up the bag, imo a must have.

I just did maintenance on my Toad... He was entitled to the full amount.
Well... Wow! I no longer have the same device in my hands!

Aside from the last 10 days, I haven't really felt a gradual decline in performance. But I felt like I had to hold the button longer than before.

Well now I have to concentrate if I don't want to overcook my flowers. I rediscovered darker AVB colors that I no longer achieved.

I can't even imagine if I used the high heat!

Either way, it’s a super satisfying feeling!

I'm sharing a photo album from the cleaning session, even if overall it's deja vu.

Oh yes... for changing the magnets... I need to test further but I didn't feel any reduction in resistance at the button. Damage ! But to be confirmed in some time!

Happy vaping everyone!

Thank you for the album!! Nice to see how to clean the button space, I haven't done that yet!

The Owl HOOT HOOT

Congratulations, did it arrive today?
Absolutely love mines, not only looks amazing but works very well too!

And sorry does someone have a comparison picture off the low and high heaters? I'm now not sure if I have mixed them up lol
Mine arrived yesterday.. I'm in love as well. Dan's craftmanship is on another level. The high heater has a red dot on it.

Stonedbadger

Lots too get to know with the Toad. So far I've been using the wooden stem with no cooling beads and the low heater which once you get you're 'eye in' you end up with super tasty zesty hits, which you can repeat. But then with the high temp heater, the glass stem and the cooling beads, I got much thicker harder hitting bliss...

I'm so happy it comes with two different heaters cheers @Dan Morrison I absolutely love #88

attackpoints

Lots too get to know with the Toad. So far I've been using the wooden stem with no cooling beads and the low heater which once you get you're 'eye in' you end up with super tasty zesty hits, which you can repeat. But then with the high temp heater, the glass stem and the cooling beads, I got much thicker harder hitting bliss...

I'm so happy it comes with two different heaters cheers @Dan Morrison I absolutely love #88
I'm so glad I took a second to look at your Toad, this was one of my favorite out of that batch
Very dreamy.

It's funny, I'll go through phases with 1 heater or another. Currently using the low after using the high exclusively for a few weeks. For one thing the low heater is more forgiving and I notice the battery drain much less than with the high heater. But the high heater is so efficient. It's so pleasing to finish a dose in 3 draws. I think it might be time to change back. :lol:

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
I am very happy to say the reason I joined this forum instead of lurking has been fulfilled. My Toad is home!

High heater, no counting I just trust my ancestors, done everything from 1 and done to 4 hitters, loving this little thing.

It's smaller and chunkier than I thought, but fits perfect in the hand.

TheDynaVaporer

Derp for terps
So it’s been about a week. Using the Toad (#91) exclusively. Love this thing! Took a few bowls to really figure it out. Talking with Dan, I explained how I used my dynavap and he suggested the high heater and boy was he on point! Full extraction with the high oven in one tasty hit. Surprisingly, if I decide to go for second hit, I can control it and avoid a popcorn hit unlike my ArGo or Solo. Those also require a slow pull/draw whereas the Toad I find likes it a little faster. All in all I think I’ve made a solid decision in acquiring a Toad.

Falconflys

Received the new heater and after a slight mishap were blowing clouds! Ran a few bowls and scorched a couple🥵 definitely some learning to do. It's a trick getting used to it after using regulated vapes for so long. The Toad is my first unregulated vape so trying to get around that curve!
Maybe by the end of the day and an 1/8th or so and I'll have it down!🤪

Stonedbadger

Received the new heater and after a slight mishap were blowing clouds! Ran a few bowls and scorched a couple🥵 definitely some learning to do. It's a trick getting used to it after using regulated vapes for so long. The Toad is my first unregulated vape so trying to get around that curve!
Maybe by the end of the day and an 1/8th or so and I'll have it down!🤪
I'd strongly recommend the timing schedule offered by Dan. Just email him.
From memory with the high heater you are looking at a three second warm up, then a slightly faster draw depending on you're material and the grind of the same

Top Bottom