Discontinued The Timber Elite by Vapwood

cannasoor

I'm not sure how many people are coming to this now-discontinued thread, but anyone who is interested in the "situation" with Vapwood might want to check out the thread on their other vape, the Lil' Bud, right over here. (See especially pages 115-116, the latter being current as of this writing.)

Razhumikin

If anyone who still has one of these is interested, there is now autofire capability for DNA mods. If you open up escribe and connect your LBE/timber you can enable autofire by downloading the most recent software upgrade for your device and then enabling "session" on your profile, this will make it so that the vape automatically goes into session mode when the button is pressed and then turns off when you press the button again or the timer runs out. I have been loving my LBEs and Timbers with autofire, it makes them exceptional through water.

CaptainFurballs

Hello from a new member here... I am interested in obtaining an original Vapwood Timber Elite Escribe Profile. I accidentally deleted my original OEM load from Mike / Vapwood. I did this while updating the Evolv firmware. However, I did a 'restore to defaults' option after the upgrade and mistakenly lost Mike's programming as a result.
The unit functions fine with the latest Evolv load, but I miss the original programming from Vapwood / mike.
Does anyone have a backed up copy of an Original Timber Elite / Lil Bud Elite around, or know where I can find one ?
THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainFurballs,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Hello from a new member here... I am interested in obtaining an original Vapwood Timber Elite Escribe Profile. I accidentally deleted my original OEM load from Mike / Vapwood. I did this while updating the Evolv firmware. However, I did a 'restore to defaults' option after the upgrade and mistakenly lost Mike's programming as a result.
The unit functions fine with the latest Evolv load, but I miss the original programming from Vapwood / mike.
Does anyone have a backed up copy of an Original Timber Elite / Lil Bud Elite around, or know where I can find one ?
THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still have a Timber Elite and I have escribe, if you tell me how to download the custom profile and send it to you I can do that.

Razhumikin

I still have a Timber Elite and I have escribe, if you tell me how to download the custom profile and send it to you I can do that.
You would have to connect your timber, open escribe and click download device settings, and then save that as a dna profile in the file tab on the top. Then you just email that file to them.

I personally would prefer to use custom settings, as the resistance is sometimes off on the label and you can enable other things like autofire.

sickstreak

Been years since I got this and I totally forgot we had a whole community about this device. I still use it to this day! Sad to see this is no longer in production. But very happy to see people still talk about this legendary device. RIP vapwood

Razhumikin

Been years since I got this and I totally forgot we had a whole community about this device. I still use it to this day! Sad to see this is no longer in production. But very happy to see people still talk about this legendary device. RIP vapwood
Timber elite is one of my favorite vapes for sure, such a perfect portable. Its a shame it doesnt get more respect.

CaptainFurballs

THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU in advance !!!
I will try to give you a 'step by step' to the best of my abilities.
Whatever you do throughout the process, DO NOT HIT the 'Restore Defaults' button, otherwise we will both be in the same boat !!!
1. Connect your Timber Elite to the same PC as your installed Escribe software.
2. Double click / open your Escribe program.
3. Await the process of Escribe automatically uploading your TE settings / profiles onto your PC.
(When Step 3 is finished, you'll be looking at the software loaded onto your TE, hopefully as Vapwood sent it to you).
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Escribe page to the 'Save Profile' button.
5. Click on 'Save Profile' button.
This will open up a save page, where you will have to pick a name for the file of your choosing, and a storage location on your PC.
*** Important*** Remember what you name it AND where you put it***
This is YOUR original Profile backup !!! You MAY need it in the future.
It is also through your kindness and generosity that it will help me also !!!
Please let me know if you are OK with the above, and how to proceed, via I guess, a pm or an email, as I am new to this forum...
Did I say THANK YOU ???

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I put this through water for the first time in a long time and I forgot how much of a ripper it is that way. It’s nice dry, but through water it becomes an absolute beast. The session mode @Razhumikin mentioned above makes this so easy, just tap the button, fill your lungs, tap the button again and exhale. The battery gets hammered hard this way but you can clear a bowl pretty quick and Alan’s heater is the gift that keeps on giving when used like this. It’s revived my love for this vaporizer.

Top Bottom