The Third Eye

stuartambient

I don't know what it is , I seem to have lost the insight that was happening when I started up on Cannabis again a few years ago. I think it maybe just part of the whole building a resistance to it. my first time out again :lol: I had an unbelievable experience touching on things that I hadn't been able to access a long time and haven't since. Emotions in particular but also insight. Sadly that hasn't lasted ,at least not to the intense and effective degree it did when my resistance was lower.

stuartambient,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
Some great posts here. Over the past year or so of daily blazing, I truly believe weed has made me much, much more aware of the world, myself and just about everything in general and has changed my life for the better in such a huge and uplifting way that I cannot even describe it. Just the peace and amazing state of mind I have been able to attain and sustain has been mindblowing. And even more amazing is the fact that when I've been on t-breaks due to travelling or whatever, I never had any trouble sleeping or eating and infact had CRAZY dreams that I could remember. On most days I swear I could still feel buzzed on command just sitting there thinking about it.

For those that haven't heard anything by Terence McKenna, he has many brilliant thoughts on the subjects of psychedelics. Here's a good start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBQCWVAmEik

TwztedVaper,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
lwien said:
The Third Eye was the name of the very first "head" shop I ever went into back in the late 60's. First thing that came to mind when I read the title of this thread. Thanks for the memories, Elluzion.

Back in the 60's and 70's, I must have dropped some sort of psychedics every fucking weekend for about 5 years, be it acid, mescaline or peyote but I never bought into all of the metaphysical crap. I just wanted to get high..........that is until one night. I'll never forget it. It was like yesterday. I was at a friends party out in Malibu. He had a house right on the sand. Nice. Anyway, it was getting a bit loud so I went outside with his two labs, Melvin and Harry. :) . I was just standing out there by myself with the two dogs. It was about 12 at night............clear sky, full moon. And then, all of a sudden, there where white lines connecting the moon to the dogs, to the stars, to the house, to me, etc etc etc. and it became graphically clear that we were all interconnected and it was that interconnection that allowed all of this to exist. It wasn't just a thought I had, but in fact something that I actually saw. I was very knowledgable about what hallucinations are, but this was different than anything that I ever experienced before. Those interconnecting lines were as clear as the computer screen I'm looking at now. It was definitely one of those "lightbulb" moments that presented itself in stark clarity. I wasn't even thinking about this concept before those lines appeared. I was just standing there looking at the moon, and then............bingo. There they were.

Gave the dogs a big hug and walked back inside with a big shit eating grin on my face. Didn't say a word to anyone. Just had a comfortable feeling that all was right with the world.

Anytime Iwien, Wow that sounds like an incredible experience. Crazy stuff man! I'm sure that that was a once in a lifetime moment that you have experienced. Hopefully someday for me when the time is right :ko:

Elluzion,

crawdad

floatin
TwztedElegance said:
On most days I swear I could still feel buzzed on command just sitting there thinking about it.

i am able to do this as well. i have a small handful of songs and locations that suit it best but if i get focused enough (essentially tuning out distractions or removing them) i can achieve a moderate "high" at will. its a perspective, a state of mind if you will, similar in how when you cross your eyes things appear different but with herb you dont have to cross eyes, its done for you.

crawdad,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I kind of figured out a technique to get a "spiritually open experience".

Instructions:
(DO THIS BY A BED, THIS IS BASICALLY A CANNABIS INDUCED HEAD RUSH)

[also, pack a FRESH good trench or stem]
1. Squat low to the ground, so your knees are bent but not touching the floor
2. SLOWLY take a hit (i use my MFLB), very slowly, until you are 80%, then stand up fast suck in fresh air through your mouth and hold it in, and open your body up, you will feel the hit overcome your mind your senses, slowly fall onto the bed and let the high overcome your body, you are nonexistant, you are just floating, feeling.

TRY THIS!

works best if you take a first hit off your vape, a small one just to introduce to your system, and then after that apply all other hits using this method.

Let me know if you guys get any awakening experiences with this.

One of my experiences was I did this and was lying on my bed and I could feel my heart 1 foot above my chest and i could feel the blood circulating outside of my body, it was very weird, but amazing. I will never forget it.

Elluzion,

crawdad

floatin
thread might be taking a new form here, but will add something similar to what Elluzion just posted. about 1 hour into my "elevated consciousness" i will start slowly (very slowly) rocking my head back and forth (side to side) and sometimes in circles. when i do this, i swear i can feel my brain or fluid moving in my head as if im causing a current, like the moon having effect on our tides. if i rock to the left, i can feel movement going to my left side and eventually resting very heavily on my left ear area, while in baseline (un-high) i cant experience this at all or if barely (blood flow) its hardly the same anyhow.

along with you though, i have stood up quick abruptly during a session (on purpose to see what would happen) and once i fell over and felt the ground shake and the rest of the time i usually see or feel intense visuals. most of my truly awakening experiences occur in total stillness, allowing the mind free range and cutting off as many senses as possible other than thought.

i got significantly baked this past weekend and even began to be conscious of what was going on through tidal echos that were actually 3-5 seconds in the past. that's likely a bad explanation of it, if i can figure a better way i will try. all i can say is picking up that glass of water or taking a leak was some of the most intense motor exercises i have ever done, felt like i climbed a mountain.

(was a bit long, woops) :peace:

crawdad,
Top Bottom