The term “potent vapor”??

deadsouthernblake

In several of the vape reviews and comparisons videos I’ve watched they talk about how some of them produce more potent vapor than others. I don’t really see how that’s possible when you’re comparing two vapes that are on the same level of quality and both have the same herb loaded in them. Unless it might come down to heating chambers materials and style of vapor path. Can anyone shed some light on this for me.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Unless it might come down to heating chambers materials and style of vapor path

That is in fact an aspect, any aspect of the design really, including the actual mass of the heater, along with the materials and design style, etc... We refer to this here often, as a vapor signature, each vape has one, there are some similarities and overlaps, depending on the above, potent vapor seems to imply a more efficient full extraction, so for example if you are comparing a plug-in pure convection desktop like a flower pot with a battery-powered session conduction portable like pax, you'd absolutely say the FP has more potent vapor I guess... Does that help?

justcametomind

My guess is they refer to thick vapor, in contrast to wispy vapor. The kind of vapor that whitewalls waterpipes. Wispier vapor only means the extraction is slower, not weaker imho. Broken or sub-par vaporizers can also be producing wispy vapor and also not be capable of extracting all the goods, but this doesn’t mean that only vapor from fog machines of vaporizers is “potent”. It is actually just more wasteful because exhaled vapor is not absorbed while wispier/tinier hits would be ingested and absorbed, just without clouds on exhale.
I remember when Vapexhale Evo and MiniVAP came out. The first was a fog machine, while the second wasn’t, especially at first when glass core wasn’t available. It seemed like MV was inferior but it wasn’t. It was just another style, a sipper instead of a one hitter. You could actually get more medicated from the same amount of weed with the MV without realizing, since it was so low key in terms of exhaled vapor, especially with the first Teflon core available.

GoldenBud

In several of the vape reviews and comparisons videos I’ve watched they talk about how some of them produce more potent vapor than others. I don’t really see how that’s possible when you’re comparing two vapes that are on the same level of quality and both have the same herb loaded in them. Unless it might come down to heating chambers materials and style of vapor path. Can anyone shed some light on this for me.
it depends what's your initial herb before the hit. if you use dynavap the material gets oxidized within the 15-30 seconds of heating, with elev8r the situation is the opposite; you take your draw when the material is at room temp. the spectrum lays in these limits, dyna to elev8r (+-)
although the ti tip is a briliant way to enjoy both worlds (taste although the oxidiation) , the elev8r's disadvantage is the breakage, nothing is perfect in our world ;)

Top Bottom