The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
It depends on how many of the wood stems they have in stock, if you want one I would get in quick just in case they sell out.
I've used the older wooden sleeves on the tempest and they did a great job at holding the heat back so if anyone is on the fence about these, they're definitely worth a go.
you both make great cases for why I should be getting the wooden sleave I mean I have heat issues and they are going to sell out quick... stoopid hospital bill lol

I was not going to pre order as I do not want to fiddle around with the discs etc, but then last night I thought if I could get the one I wanted I would go ahead and pull the trigger! Well funds were deployed and I got what I wanted!!!! Scored the black with the blue heat shield. Stoked!!!!!!

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Thanks for the orders everyone! Unfortunately the system oversold by about 30 of them even though I've put less of them up to make sure... It was just going way too quick again. :uhoh:

I'll try to reach out to those affected ASAP for a refund or I'll get some more in about 2 weeks so I can fulfil the orders.

Ipsum

Black-on-black. That had to be the most sought after right? You think they made significantly more of the black-on-black due to demand? I was able to get one at 6 minutes after the drop.

Shorner

Thanks for the orders everyone! Unfortunately the system oversold by about 30 of them even though I've put less of them up to make sure... It was just going way too quick again. :uhoh:

I'll try to reach out to those affected ASAP for a refund or I'll get some more in about 2 weeks so I can fulfil the orders.
Sorry to hear that mate,sounds like demand was greater than last drop, they went quick!

Shorner,
Reactions: Ipsum
Top Bottom