The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Billazoot

Does anyone have both a TA and tempest?

I was wondering how they hit in comparison to each other. In theory it should be the same, but in practice that’s not always the case.

I noticed the tempest bowl seems to vent out of the sides rather than straight down, am I right in saying this? What’s the benefits of that @Brenyo?

Last edited:
Billazoot,

MDude

After reading about the Ball screens, i was checking mine. It sits tight, but one fin of the screen is bent in a bit. I screwed it off and tried to flatten it, which work fine. But after installing it, the same fin is bent in again. I can also hear the balls rattle, but i heard that before too. The screen sits tight, but can the bent fin lead to become a loose screen?
Mine is the same.
I haven't touched it , it sits securely and I can only hear the disc rattling.

Last edited:
MDude,
Reactions: garett

Grover

Retailer
Has anyone found good Tempest storage? I've been using my XL Anvil tube, but my Anvil is out in the cold. I'm planning to do a Vestratto order anyway, so maybe I'll just get another.
We've been selling XXL FutoStashes for use with Fusions and Stunners. I wouldn't be suprised to find that they would fit the Tempest as well but that's just an educated quess on my part. The wood gives great heat protection and it's nice to have a place to carry some herb with you.

Smknbud

After reading about the Ball screens, i was checking mine. It sits tight, but one fin of the screen is bent in a bit. I screwed it off and tried to flatten it, which work fine. But after installing it, the same fin is bent in again. I can also hear the balls rattle, but i heard that before too. The screen sits tight, but can the bent fin lead to become a loose screen?
The threading is spiral so for the screen to be able to be screwed in it can't be rigid or it would bind. Pretty confident the screen design took this into account. Mine looks just like yours.

Smknbud,
Reactions: Brenyo

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
@VapingYogi after a few bowls, whats your prefered way to use?
Honestly, give me more than one evening to form an opinion, I might be a massive fan girl of the design and everything, but I haven't used it enough to say more than.... at the moment I am really enjoying how this vape makes me feel, It has its own signature that is surprisingly hard hitting...but I want to try a few more things before I start spouting opinions.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I noticed the tempest bowl seems to vent out of the sides rather than straight down, am I right in saying this? What’s the benefits of that @Brenyo?
Not much unless you pack it very tight, helps with the airflow slightly.
That’s normal, this is how it should look:

Misterhyde

I have started checking this thread WAY too many times in a day. I need this thing now so I can stop longing at all the fat cloud videos. This thing seems like an absolute powerhouse. I for sure will be one of the ones trying to get my hands on one during the next pre-release. Hopefully with 50 units I have a chance.

PeePhlegm

I have started checking this thread WAY too many times in a day. I need this thing now so I can stop longing at all the fat cloud videos. This thing seems like an absolute powerhouse. I for sure will be one of the ones trying to get my hands on one during the next pre-release. Hopefully with 50 units I have a chance.
I have had my beta for a while now and I still can't help myself from checking multiple times a day.

Having more people test different dial settings and airflow settings on the cap has been great. I try something new everytime I hit it. I've been trying Brenyo's settings but instead adjusting the airflow on the cap to 50-60% open. Enjoying that a lot.

RedZep

I have had my beta for a while now and I still can't help myself from checking multiple times a day.

Having more people test different dial settings and airflow settings on the cap has been great. I try something new everytime I hit it. I've been trying Brenyo's settings but instead adjusting the airflow on the cap to 50-60% open. Enjoying that a lot.
I'm in the same boat. A month of use, but my excitement levels just got higher if anything. Can't wait for full release.

I've been using tip half closed also last few days. With glass stem and j-hook. I'm really enjoying the flavour.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I have started checking this thread WAY too many times in a day. I need this thing now so I can stop longing at all the fat cloud videos.
I can help with that, just got some more indicators and have a few of the Ti's prepared from last time so they're now available on the website.
All o-rings iso safe and likely final visual indicator, uncalibrated clicks.

MDude

I just tried with 50% open cap and enjoy it very much. Can get more hits, the balls stay at temp longer than fully open.

MDude,

Smknbud

A little off topic but I got my Labetkomp sleeve today. Fits perfecto and came with a leather loop for hot cap removal.

174134942.jpg

PeePhlegm

I can help with that, just got some more indicators and have a few of the Ti's prepared from last time so they're now available on the website.
All o-rings iso safe and likely final visual indicator, uncalibrated clicks.
Are they all the raw Ti option?

PeePhlegm,
Reactions: magtoons

boon

Now is a chance to grab one...they are on the website to buy

Be fast 😀
Fuck VAS and Fuck me !!!
I was fast this time 😅
Does anyone have both a TA and tempest?

I was wondering how they hit in comparison to each other. In theory it should be the same, but in practice that’s not always the case.

Happy TA owner here i'll let you know how they hit

Last edited:
Top Bottom