The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

ahm123

When I go for a re-heat I have to take my tempest out every 2nd blink to check the VI, I keep doing that until the VI gets to the middle notch. Constantly taking the tempest out to check the VI is the only solid way I've found for reheating the tempest while it's still hot/warm. It sounds annoying but I don't find it too bad, I usually only have to check 2/3 times. You might find you need to get the VI to a different point for what you're trying to achieve but I recommend counting blinks and checking every few.
have you tried the method of watching it from the other side of the wand?

ahm123,
Reactions: BreadStick

Sativapo

You can use the heatsink to cool it faster between heat ups. Also if you think it's on the hot side, you take a mini puff and if tastes a bit too toasty you wait 10 seconds to take your longer hit. It's quite forgiving. I've scorched it a bit but never really combusted.
Sorry this was for the TA3.. confused the threads

Sativapo,

corvo

i've seen that date shift a lot by now though XD always adds a couple of weeks after a refresh XD
amazing webshop though - good service and good prices (im not sponsored)
do you really have good service with they? i'm in a group in spain of vaporicers and all have a very bad experiences with lacentrale , they dont ship past 1 month.. say they have stock and later no , dont respond the emails ... and a large etc

Suki

in lacentralethevapeur date to the mid of the next month
they are not reliable, their website did say "mid april" for until a few days ago, every time something new releases, they list it with a bogus price and bogus date to take "preorders" and get money even when they have no clue about when the thing will release and what the final price will be
i've seen that date shift a lot by now though XD always adds a couple of weeks after a refresh XD
amazing webshop though - good service and good prices (im not sponsored)
until they mess up your order, or you have to deal with them for return / replacement, their communication is abysmal even if you're a french customer and they'll always try to blame it on you even when the mistake is on their end.

BreadStick

PXL-20240426-002339385.jpg
PXL-20240426-002309784.jpg

Finally got some swage delivered from Dovetail Woodworks for my tempest. To say I'm in love is an understatement!

Strolling&Rolling

I don't have one of the latest visual indicators. For wand re-heats I don't bother letting device cool, just reload and put back in the wand for about 20 seconds then I begin drawing on it while it's heating. You can sense when the vapour is coming at appropriate thickness. I've found this to be very replicable and have never combusted.

With finished VI it will be as simple as watching the VI through the wand insert glass.

EDIT - this is for a fully reloaded bowl. I've never reheated the Tempest for the same bowl of weed. Tempest always fully extracts in a cycle.
Thanks for all the replies everyone, can I ask what you do with the wand to get the Tempest to fully extract in one cycle?

Right now I'm putting the wand on auto and leaving it until times up, but I wouldn't get a full extraction of my bud using that method?

Is there anything I'm doing wrong perhaps?

BreadStick

Thanks for all the replies everyone, can I ask what you do with the wand to get the Tempest to fully extract in one cycle?

Right now I'm putting the wand on auto and leaving it until times up, but I wouldn't get a full extraction of my bud using that method?

Is there anything I'm doing wrong perhaps?
What temp have you set the wand to? With where my wand adapter is set I find I get a good one heat cycle extraction around the 625F mark, I pop the tempest in and start the auto heat and wait till time out. You'll probably have to play around with the temps yourself to see what works best for you.

have you tried the method of watching it from the other side of the wand?
I've seen people mention this method, the way I've my wand adaptor set the tempest isn't deep enough in the coil to let my see the VI. I think I'd find it more effort flipping the whole wand + tempest to take a look rather than taking it in and out. I probably should play around with the adaptor setting but I'm too lazy :lol:

Sorry for double posting I don't know how to quote messages when editing a post, could someone merge the two posts pretty please

_Eladamri_

do you really have good service with they? i'm in a group in spain of vaporicers and all have a very bad experiences with lacentrale , they dont ship past 1 month.. say they have stock and later no , dont respond the emails ... and a large etc
Yeah - I've ordered there to Belgium about a dozen times. One time an issue (ispire wand had no batteries) and they repaid me when I bought batteries myself. Shipping is usually also fast (2-3 days) and free (starting €50 order or so, but I reach that usually). If something is oos, they propose alternatives, etc... No I like 'em a lot :D

_Eladamri_,

Ryan toh

Are madheaters still going to produce the reclaim screen for the revolve 2 after they replace it with the tempest? I really like the reclaim screen and am wondering if i should stock up on them if they are going to be discontinued…

Ryan toh,

Petetbay

Are madheaters still going to produce the reclaim screen for the revolve 2 after they replace it with the tempest? I really like the reclaim screen and am wondering if i should stock up on them if they are going to be discontinued…
I would stock up if there is stock, Brenyo has mentioned a few times the Revolve 2 is done and there will be no restocking, just the Tempest and Reload 2.

Petetbay,
Top Bottom