Discontinued The Splinter by RBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaton

I should probably get myself on the waiting list for one of these, i may even be able to afford it by the time my number comes up!

Megaton,
Reactions: Rasputin

analytika

I should probably get myself on the waiting list for one of these, i may even be able to afford it by the time my number comes up!
I think I've been on the list five months, high 200s, last email from @RBT nearly three months ago, rastabuddahtao hiatus month .... Haven't written it off but not really anticipating it any more.

grokit

well-worn member
I will be buying a 2nd splinter when my number comes up. 104.
Rbt.net says something about resuming on 4/1, then it says no more rbt.net :hmm:

Is the list still open?
Where is it through instagram, starting back up on 4/1?
Or is the list closed for good?
Has ryan been on instagram during the hiatus?

I wouldn't mind a backup splinter myself but I dunno wtf is going on :tup:

:ninja: :peace::science:

grokit,
Reactions: BigJr48

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Rbt.net says something about resuming on 4/1, then it says no more rbt.net :hmm:

Is the list still open?
Where is it through instagram, starting back up on 4/1?
Or is the list closed for good?
Has ryan been on instagram during the hiatus?

I wouldn't mind a backup splinter myself but I dunno wtf is going on :tup:

:ninja: :peace::science:
Ryan shut the website down and he's on IG only. No more website sadly. :(
It's @RastaBuddhaTao on Instagram for everything.

little maggie

I think I've been on the list five months, high 200s, last email from @RBT nearly three months ago, rastabuddahtao hiatus month .... Haven't written it off but not really anticipating it any more.
I don't know how long the wait will be. But so far, even if there is a very long wait time, Ryan has followed through with completing and sending out his products. The longest wait so far, I think, was with the Zion- and it was worth the wait. Just saying- I wouldn't give up on getting a splinter from Ryan unless you want one right now. The iheat, which is kind of similar, already has over a year waiting list.

Last edited:

little maggie

How you likin yours? Using it much?

Glad things will be moving forward in this thread soon!
I'm still confused about the software but I love the splinter. It's simple to use. I've been alternating between the splinter and the tubo for my daily driver.

I think, for those waiting, it works best for me to just stay away from the thread and focus on the vapes I do have until my name comes up. I say that being on 2 different lists that I know will have a long wait regardless of the launch date they state. I don't know why but I've noticed with some of RBT's products that some people get frustrated at the wait while with other's products like the wait lists I'm on everyone is very patient.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Naw, Ryan created the store launch date on his own. Don't act like this is the same as a wait list. It's normal and fine for folks to take him at his word and be checking back today, the day he picked.

bossman,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Naw, Ryan created the store launch date on his own. Don't act like this is the same as a wait list. It's normal and fine for folks to take him at his word and be checking back today, the day he picked.
I thought it was just a work hiatus that resumed on 4/1, not the actual shipping of Splinters. Thought he was gathering inventory during the break and starts building today. I'm probably mistaken tho, haven't been following the live feeds.

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
I thought it was just a work hiatus that resumed on 4/1, not the actual shipping of Splinters. Thought he was gathering inventory during the break and starts building today. I'm probably mistaken tho, haven't been following the live feeds.

From Ryan's IG. I take this post to mean preorders should be done before the end of April? ✌

2icae11.png

ZC

Yeah all I ever saw is that RBT was shut down until April, and the RBTretail insta open today. Never any promises about splinters shipping today.

My assumption was that no real work on vapes has been happening during this "shutdown" because Ryan was moving and setting up shop at his new place.

little maggie

Does anyone know if the mighty dosing capsules will fit the splinter? I think someone said they used them with the tubo but I don't know if they had to modify them to fit.

little maggie,

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
Does anyone know if the mighty dosing capsules will fit the splinter? I think someone said they used them with the tubo but I don't know if they had to modify them to fit.

Sadly, they won't fit unless you buy specialized stems with a larger ID and for a 'perfect' fit you need 19/22mm OD stems not ISO 18m.

Funkyjunky had to work to get special wooden stems to house the larger diameter capsules. His stems OD are ISO 18mm.

I am fairly certain the dosing capsules for the Fury 2 will fit, but they are a month or so away from production. ✌

sickmanfraud

The TUBOx is available now and, IMO if you use water filtration this is MUCH easier to balance the heating chamber on the Waterpiece than to attempt to balance a multi-cell mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom