The secret ways women used pot throughout history

randybishop

While the U.S. is only now starting to explore modern medical uses of marijuana, for centuries, women around the world have harnessed the magical green leaves to relieve pain, make sex better, and even attempt to manage STDs. The jury is still out on how safe and effective these remedies were, but perhaps they’ll inspire new research into cannabis’ potential today.

Read more

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I read through the article. It definitely helps with pain and is an aphrodisiac. They experimented early on and knew that the fat brought out the medicating properties in the cannabis.

It's too bad that the United States turned this wonderful natural remedy into a hard drug like heroin in the 30s and making it against the law. I'm sure the pharmaceutical companies were behind that.

I was looking online and it says that it had a lot to do with prejudice. That the Mexicans used it and so did the black people and the jazz musicians. So I guess that made it a bad thing for the white people. How stupid! Well, I guess alcohol was so much better for folks.

It's amazing the mindset that people had over the years in history.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: smokum
Top Bottom