The Screwball by Vapvana

purplenurple24

Yea, even slight differences in adapters (if using), like this, make a difference :brow:
Do you have a preference? I’m currently running the Screwball through a Cloud Connoisseur Influx with a CC ash catcher. Just preordered the new Protege with a CC drop-down so I’m excited to see how they hit differently (including the ash catchers).

I’ve also used my Screwball with a bigger TAG piece (not my fave) and the Vgoodiez globe (also not my fave, but maybe better than the TAG).

The Influx is very lovely though (as I think you’re already aware)

TedJones

I do like the small reclaimer since it’s a little less restricted for my dual matrix, FC199, since they have a little bit of a chug. Something about the vapor going from top to bottom without rising again is kinda cool.
The 1” drop probably gets used most though. Have the 3” and other cheap ones that are good to use as well.
Think I bypassed an adapter last time used with Influx .. that thing pulls! Also have that Protege on order :bowdown:

Pcloudy

Do you have a preference? I’m currently running the Screwball through a Cloud Connoisseur Influx with a CC ash catcher. Just preordered the new Protege with a CC drop-down so I’m excited to see how they hit differently (including the ash catchers).

I’ve also used my Screwball with a bigger TAG piece (not my fave) and the Vgoodiez globe (also not my fave, but maybe better than the TAG).

The Influx is very lovely though (as I think you’re already aware)
Using mine through a dante with whip. I only had a 14mm whip and was using an adapter. My 18mm whip just came in and the diameter of the glass that the tubing fits over is slightly smaller making a noticeable difference in the pull. Its fantastic both ways, its just incredible how such a miniscule difference can change it so much.

purplenurple24

I do like the small reclaimer since it’s a little less restricted for my dual matrix, FC199, since they have a little bit of a chug. Something about the vapor going from top to bottom without rising again is kinda cool.
The 1” drop probably gets used most though. Have the 3” and other cheap ones that are good to use as well.
Think I bypassed an adapter last time used with Influx .. that thing pulls! Also have that Protege on order :bowdown:
I’ll definitely be acquiring some different attachments and pass throughs to try out. Can’t wait for our Protégés to get made and shipped.
Using mine through a dante with whip. I only had a 14mm whip and was using an adapter. My 18mm whip just came in and the diameter of the glass that the tubing fits over is slightly smaller making a noticeable difference in the pull. It’s fantastic both ways, it’s just incredible how such a miniscule difference can change it so much.
I tried a whip on my Influx once when I first got it and wasn’t a huge fan, but I need to give it another shot. I’d really love to love it.

CreatureGlass

I like this thought as a option or ad on witch now I think about it I can't recall seeing any adapters to correct pinout in either direction ... I might have just overlooked them. But if what I understand is correct the coils are compatible other than the pin out right?
Spot on, you just have to swap the pins in the coil or the pid.

coolbreeze

Just ordered a Screwball - my first ball vape. Im so excited I can't desribe it.

What kind of bong/rig should I get? (Im in the EU if that matters)

Any other accessories that is nice to have when it comes to the Screwball?
These Ehle vapor rigs should be great:
And there's this cheaper model which will need a downstem, too:

The Screwball bowl is 19mm, so you will need a 14mm male to 19mm female dropdown for it to fit your 14mm bong.

You could check with @iDRINKBLEACH to see when Vertexes will be available again, those do great with flavor and lots of cooling:

Vapvana

Manufacturer

Video Reviews + Updates​

Hey y'all! Been super busy and have a bunch of updates to share :love:

But first, here is a round up of some recent and older Screwball reviews :rockon:

Troy & Jerry Think Dank​

Lee from TableTopBong​

Review by Moo I Am A Tree​

Review by TerpPusher​

New Bowl Design​

Fresh off of Fusion 360 this morning, I finished up a new bowl mockup that would use glass joints w/ o-rings instead of a metal joint (the design is missing details like the bowl cutouts, etc).

Please let me know your thoughts :rockon:

sb-bowl-glass-joint-mockup.png

In Person Events​

A new cannabis consumption lounge opened up in Tempe AZ called Exhale Society

I ended up setting up a couple owners with a Screwball kit, and it led to me connecting with a cannabis brand out here called Summus.

Here is a few recap videos from 2 events we partnered up at in AZ:

Screwball Mascot​

I also met an Illustrator at the cannabis lounge, and we started working on some mockups for new stickers :D

sb-mascot-chill-mockup.png
vapvana-sb-mascot-stoned.png

Let me know which eyes you like best, or if you have any ideas :science:

Official Vapvana Office​

I'm excited to announce that I've officially signed a 12 month lease for an office in a co-working warehouse called Saltbox :party:

IMG_9625.jpg

This will give me access to amenities like secure storage, shipping supplies, loading dock, daily pickups, photo studio, etc.

I am all in for 2024, and am beyond excited to hit it running ASAP :rockon:

Presale Update​

The current Screwball Presale will run until January 28th at 11:59pm MST.

You can use code 'FC10' for an additional 10% off the presale pricing.

I'm not big of being 'salesy' - however I will say that since I am still in startup / kickstarter mode, any presale purchase will help get this company off the ground :bowdown:

Next Update​

I'm in the process of moving into the new office / shipping facility, updating the website, creating/updating content, finalizing new product designs, and whatever else I'm forgetting to share :freak:

If you need anything please send an email to hi@vapvana.com

Otherwise I look forward to updating y'all ASAP. :rockon:

Talk soon,
Cal

thetaform

I’m new to the forum, so apologies if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if the PID is compatible with a smart plug?

The specific use case would be PID plugged into (HomeKit) smart plug, in my basement office. Ideally I could turn the plug on/off from upstairs from my phone. So I guess the PID would effectively be “on” at all times, but the smart plug would supply/cut power remotely.

.brew

I’m new to the forum, so apologies if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if the PID is compatible with a smart plug?

The specific use case would be PID plugged into (HomeKit) smart plug, in my basement office. Ideally I could turn the plug on/off from upstairs from my phone. So I guess the PID would effectively be “on” at all times, but the smart plug would supply/cut power remotely.
no reason it wouldn't be

.brew,

Pcloudy

Yeah you would probably need a pid with a more traditional on/off switch that could always be in the on position.

TedJones

pid with a more traditional on/off switch that could always be in the on position.
The DC maybe? I don’t have a smart plug to try or know much about the settings on controllers.

TedJones,
Reactions: Vapvana
Top Bottom