The Pet Thread

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Milehigh, It's really strongly advised not to sleep with a baby in bed. It's very easy to fall asleep if you are feeding a baby in bed and are exhausted, but very dangerous.

Happycamper,

Purple-Days

Crap... had to play that clip SM, and Kali scanned it. Had to cut it short. Woof !

Yeah, there is a story about the avatar, but later. :peace:

Purple-Days,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
My cat
elgato.jpg

aznfknpride,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Great looking cat there Az!!

Hey Judge.... I LOVED the video of Moose and the puppy, absolutely adorable puppy and Moose is so good with him....my sister's mastiff acts that way too. They are such a cool breed!

Lo,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Here's our three:

Little Britches

14x153n.jpg

Anya

6s50yg.jpg

ogfo01.jpg

and the new troublemaker that has used up two of her nine lives already, Maizie

2wgxdn4.jpg

One life used on this: :(

242zpyh.jpg

She had to get opened from stem to stern, ate something that WAS NOT FOOD. She's cute, not that bright though.. :rolleyes:

indigal,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Happycamper said:
Nice markings. Is that colour called silver on cats?
Yup... she's a silver American shorthair. We got 6 other cats, 2 dogs (1 rott and 1 mix) and lots of chickens... If I get a chance I'll snap some pics.

aznfknpride,

indigal

Amongst the corn
I'd love to see some of the chickens. Next house will have land for a garden and some layers & fryers :uhoh: .

indigal,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Damn, those are some cute pups... if i only had more room for another dog

stonemonkey55,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Some beautiful babies here! So I've got to share mine.

This was my last boy, Dugan, a Wheaten terrier. He passed a year ago on Christmas eve. It was awful. He was 15 1/2 and lumpy and smelly but boy did we love him. Not so pretty here, but he was a beauty in his prime. Unfortunately, I don't have earlier pics I can download.

dsc00042xh.jpg

And this is the sweet little boy we got in March of '09, Cosmo. He's a mixed breed called a Daisy dog and the biggest baby on earth. This is him the first time I got the vacuum out.

dsc00158po.jpg

momofthegoons,
Here's a shot of one of my "fur kids" (we have 10) from last year.
Ollie is a polydactyl. 8 toes on each front paw and 6 or 7 on the back ones. He actually drinks from the water fountain by cupping one of his huge mitts and drinking from it.
ollieq.jpg

Howie Feltersnatch,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Wow, a polydactyl. How bizarre. And how cool that he can use those paws as tools! The way animals adapt is amazing. What a sweetie.

Quick question, non post related. How are you guys getting an actual picture up? I went to the "how to post pics" thread and followed the instructions but was only able to post a link. I have a Mac and am sure I could probably post an actual pic, but have no clue as to how.

momofthegoons,
Mom,

You see the "IMG" button above the emoticons when you go to post a reply?
Click that and paste the "direct link" address you get from ImageShack in between the two tags.
Hit preview to make sure you can see it, then post.

Howie Feltersnatch,

lwien

Howie Feltersnatch said:
Mom,

You see the "IMG" button above the emoticons when you go to post a reply?
Click that and paste the "direct link" address you get from ImageShack in between the two tags.
Hit preview to make sure you can see it, then post.
That's weird. I've never used that IMG button. Just cut and pasted the "forum" link from Imageshack to here. Works every time.

lwien,

steiner666

Serial vapist
My g/f and my dog Amon (no, i'm not counting my g/f as a pet:p). this is the most recent picture of him i have on photobucket lol but he's about 2 years and 60lbs bigger now i'd say. We think he's part Dane and hound (the hound really started to show as he got older), but since we've never seen the parent dogs we dont know for sure. He's really mellow and gets stoned with me a lot now that I vape instead of smoke (which he HATED). he likes to sit on his hind legs with his back perfectly straight up and down next to me, he either tucks his front paws against his chest or crosses them over one of my arms if he can get a hold of them lol, only dog i've ever seen do that. reminds me of a kangaroo when he does (like this http://tinyurl.com/yfkhdyo).
mybabyandamon.jpg

S6300665.jpg

S6300214.jpg

And this is my cat Loki, he's 5 and is a really funny character, as you can see lol He likes to sit like a person with his back against a pillow or other object and his hind legs out in front of him, always messes with me when I'm stoned, but then again i do usually give him his catnip whenever i have mine. :brow:
DSC00053.jpg
What you cant see in the picture is that he has really pretty siamese blue eyes

steiner666,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
he likes to sit on his hind legs with his back perfectly straight up and down next to me, he either tucks his front paws against his chest or crosses them over one of my arms if he can get a hold of them lol, only dog i've ever seen do that. reminds me of a kangaroo when he does (like this http://tinyurl.com/yfkhdyo).
My son has a dog that's part beagle, part dachshund. He'll do that too. We call it Totem dog. :)

momofthegoons,

toxicc

E11001420
Here's the little 7 months old "kitten" still drinking milk from mommy hehe.

dsc00522ph.jpg

toxicc,
momofthegoons said:
he likes to sit on his hind legs with his back perfectly straight up and down next to me, he either tucks his front paws against his chest or crosses them over one of my arms if he can get a hold of them lol, only dog i've ever seen do that. reminds me of a kangaroo when he does (like this http://tinyurl.com/yfkhdyo).
My son has a dog that's part beagle, part dachshund. He'll do that too. We call it Totem dog. :)
That is so freaky. Here's my "totem cat."

Delilah prefers this position and doesn't need anything behind her to prop her up. Just caught her this morning in the kitchen relaxing. Notice the toothbrush on the floor? One of hers and several others' favorite toys. (not a toothbrush we use, BTW!)
lilarecline.jpg

And here is Bobby, one of our manxes in "Shamu mode"

shamuz.jpg

Howie Feltersnatch,
Top Bottom