The Persei w/Hercules or Inhalater XP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Hey folks,

Haven't been on FC for a while, have been busy vaporizing. I am in the market for a new portable vape, to replace my still working NO2.

I only vaporize herbs at the moment, but I will have access to oils and concentrates at the end of the year. Loose leaf is a priority at the moment, as I don't even know if I'll like the oils and stuff.

Anyway, I am debating between the Persei with the new 3.7v Hercules attachement for herbs or the new Inhalater XP (made in Canada hey!).

I don't know, when I look at the Inhalater it seems cheaper made with fake finish sticker and stuff, but I don't want to make my choice based on appearance only... The Persei is a little more expensive, but seems better made, is expandable and I would be able to experiment oils down the road. Argghhh! I don't know.

Vaporisateur,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Omicron can't do herbs can it?

I'd like some more reviews about the persei with herc. I have the persei with the bender right now, but I'd REALLY like to try the herc with herbs!

Anyway I can attest that the persei itself is awesome. No clue on the hercules :/

darkrom,

Sonics420

I own an XP and it does everything I need it to. I agree the sticker could be something better but it doesn't throw me off of the device, it's still very nice and sleek and I havent had a problem with the sticker peeling off yet. It feels like its worth what I paid for it, not every manufacturer is going to use the same materials ect. I own a galaxy note 2, its plastic also but worth every penny I paid.

Pros for me - 8 sessions on max heat before my battery gave out, micro usb charging, easy to dump/fill capsules. Attaches to all my glass pieces out of the box. Also I get clouds with ease and there is 0 restriction in air flow.

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
After discussing with other members of the board, including Vitolo, I have come to the conclusion that the Omicron/Persei might not be the best product for me right now.

I also watched Vitolo's videos and that convinced me to go with the Inhalater INH004 (now XP). I got in touch with Pharmacor directly since they are very close to me (same province) and I'm just waiting for prices and availability. I guess you'll find my next few posts in the INHXP thread soon :)

Sonics420

Vapor..search on ebay for the inhalater xp. The seller on there is legit and probably in your same province.. good luck!

Sonics420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom