Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wait, I just found a post back on page 410 of @ataxian saying what I take to mean that you can vape kief pellets in the herc sr71, does this apply to the sr74? If so, I'm adding one to my persei order no question! Would my favourite mixture of viscous QWISO with kief until like play dough work well in a herc? Would it also work in kiss carts? Is there one which is better for this? Am I just dreaming and is none of this actually possible? Could I possibly think of more questions?

Just one:

How do you Persei owners manage not to oil yourselves up everywhere you go (pun intended)?
I started making KIEF & Quiso + ground colas in POLLEN press.
The HERCULES would be my device to medicate.
Kind of like HASH.

I like SHATTER the best however I will make POLLEN PELLETS because there easy and cheap to make.

herbivore21

Gary, give this guy an honorary job at w9, he just sold a herc with my order next Wednesday!

Will the herc sr74 with 3.7v rod do such qwiso/kief pellets effectively? Would it just take longer to milk? How much longer? Haha go on, somebody sell me the 3.7v herc rod too :p

Also I know I'm asking a million questions, but do kanger protank 2 etanks with pg and qwiso mixed together work well/do they leak? I need to kill this joint habit once and for all and I want to slowly ween off nicotine, not interested in taking out nicotine withdrawals on anybody near and/or dear!

Last edited:

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
@THC SCIENTIFIC has something at every price point man, check out their other vapes if you think the Persei is too pricey for your needs. The Persei is much more versatile than the two entry level vapes W9 sell, and somewhat more versatile than the Omicron. It did take a long time admittedly to get my head around the various features and differences between w9 vapes, but I am convinced that whichever pen you buy, it should be from these guys. Each device is designed with safe and high quality components, and whilst mistakes can be made, service from w9 is incredible! :)

By the way, where does one buy an Iris? Why are there none on the W9 site?
Iris is a version 1 that was released a year ago . We sold out quickly!
We are testing v2 now.

nao12000,
Reactions: ataxian

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Gary, give this guy an honorary job at w9, he just sold a herc with my order next Wednesday!

Will the herc sr74 with 3.7v rod do such qwiso/kief pellets effectively? Would it just take longer to milk? How much longer? Haha go on, somebody sell me the 3.7v herc rod too :p

Also I know I'm asking a million questions, but do kanger protank 2 etanks with pg and qwiso mixed together work well/do they leak? I need to kill this joint habit once and for all and I want to slowly ween off nicotine, not interested in taking out nicotine withdrawals on anybody near and/or dear!
There is a little more learning curve and patience involved with the 3.7v Herc rod. I have had limited success. You will want to have extra batteries in any case. Make sure they are the AW IMR's. The ones that come with the Persei (or Omicron for that matter) are not AW's. AW(brand name Andy Wong) are recommended by @THC SCIENTIFIC. All that said, I had to have it because I, too, am a gadget guy so I want all options covered. @Mynameismud in the resident expert on 3.7v rod IMHO.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC has something at every price point man, check out their other vapes if you think the Persei is too pricey for your needs. The Persei is much more versatile than the two entry level vapes W9 sell, and somewhat more versatile than the Omicron. It did take a long time admittedly to get my head around the various features and differences between w9 vapes, but I am convinced that whichever pen you buy, it should be from these guys. Each device is designed with safe and high quality components, and whilst mistakes can be made, service from w9 is incredible! :)

By the way, where does one buy an Iris? Why are there none on the W9 site?
@kindbeats has one v1 left in the classifieds if you don't want to wait
New guy, 2 nights of reading through this forum, still a little overwhelmed, I've used a desktop with flower for a couple years, recently have started enjoying wax, bought an atmos pen, an older model, coil burnt out quickly, just recently bought a microG, which sux pretty much. I want a quality pen vape, for wax, that I can load up and get a good quantity of hits before I have to reload or clean, I'm a gadget guy and have electronics background, is this persei with kiss what im looking for? Or is this a little much? I want some quality, but don't want to buy something that's way more than what I need, thanks for any suggestions!
if you want a quality pen that will last a lifetime and is user serviceable you want a Hercules. It's a beast and holds quite a bunch of material. Its also a little expensive...

If you don't need that, the Ti Kiss carts are a great step up from the other junk you bought and used. They will still die like the other carts but you can rebuild them yourself when that happens...

If your not interested in the Hercules any of the cheaper batteries from w9tech will run the kiss just fine

Boilerboy51

Is the herc a standalone? I still need a Persei to operate right? I thought it was just a cartridge....I guess I need to read some more

Boilerboy51,

california burrito

carne asada, french fries, sour cream and cheese
dumb question...i've been using my KISS cart with a Gpen battery for now, but I'm thinking I want to get a W9tech battery now...but I can't seem to find the battery for sale by itself. Is there a 601 threaded battery someone can recommend? I also saw a Omicron HVD battery, which looked tiny...

california burrito,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
dumb question...i've been using my KISS cart with a Gpen battery for now, but I'm thinking I want to get a W9tech battery now...but I can't seem to find the battery for sale by itself. Is there a 601 threaded battery someone can recommend? I also saw a Omicron HVD battery, which looked tiny...
It doesn't really work like that with W9 products. The"battery" as you call it is actually a top ( part with button, cart goes here.), tube (holds battery), bottom cap.
The Persei can be configured at 3.7 or 7.4 volts depending on batteries used. Tubes can be added for higher battery capacity.

Omicron design is the same on a smaller scale. Modular design for different battery SIZES but not voltage. Only 3.7 volts.

There are a couple of units for sale on the classifieds here ( from very reputable members) if you don't want to buy a kit.

@Boilerboy51 The Herc is an attachment for the Persei. Think of it as a uber cart. User serviceable, bullet proof, last forever. Replacable everything.

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Vaporwarehouse sells the ophos battery by it self !

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Is the herc a standalone? I still need a Persei to operate right? I thought it was just a cartridge....I guess I need to read some more
It an attachment. Pretty big compared to standard pen attachments but almost indestructible. It doesn't use a wire coil like the kiss or other pens, just a ceramic rod heaters and titanium to absorb the oil... Completely breaks down and can be cleaned and reassembled...

I was saying that if your not interested in the Hercules you don't really need a Persei and can go with the cheaper options

Boilerboy51

I watched a video by Gary on the Herc...very nice....so I know its been asked 1000 times already, will it work with anything i throw at it? Wax, flower, etc?

Boilerboy51,
Reactions: DieHard

Caligula

Maximus
Yes and no. Any concentrate without question. Wax, hash, liquidy oil, it all works. Flowers work too but this is sort of an afterthought, given that the Hercules was designed from the ground up to vape oils. Basically, isnt as good as a dedicated flower vape and I would look elsewhere if you want a portable flower vape. Not saying it wont work, just that there are better options.

Boilerboy51

Thanks for your guys' help....appreciate not being treated like a moron....I think I'm ready to jump in. I see the Persei comes with 2 batteries, 3.7 volt....what do you recommend when using the Herc? Should I buy additional? Thanks in advance!

Caligula

Maximus
2x AW brand IMR 18350 batteries. Also sold via the W9 website. Youre getting a Persei? Are you also buying a Hercules?

Caligula,
Reactions: DieHard

Caligula

Maximus
Depending on how much you plan to use it, you may want two sets of AW 18350s (4 total, as you use them in pairs). The Hercules eats batteries like no other. If you are a heavy user it may be better to have one set of batteries charging while you use the other two.

StickyShisha2

the 18350 stock batteries may be fine for light duty work, but the herc is too power hungry and after a very short period of time, they stop holding a charge.

my AW 18350 batteries are still kicking strong.

cawshook

Solod out.
It doesn't really work like that with W9 products. The"battery" as you call it is actually a top ( part with button, cart goes here.), tube (holds battery), bottom cap.
The Persei can be configured at 3.7 or 7.4 volts depending on batteries used. Tubes can be added for higher battery capacity.

Omicron design is the same on a smaller scale. Modular design for different battery SIZES but not voltage. Only 3.7 volts.

There are a couple of units for sale on the classifieds here ( from very reputable members) if you don't want to buy a kit.

@Boilerboy51 The Herc is an attachment for the Persei. Think of it as a uber cart. User serviceable, bullet proof, last forever. Replacable everything.
You can run the omicron at 7.4v if you have the hvd top and two small batteries.

cawshook,
Top Bottom