Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Darb

Broke out one of my SR-71's last week. I had been using a kiss cart for a while and was liking that but getting sick of reloading so much. Not really sure why I had my Hercs put away. This thing is my new favourite portable again. I keep leaking into the bottom chamber but I'm a serious chain hitter. Thinking about carrying two SR-71's so I can rotate them between hits to keep things cool. Just waiting for Planet Vape to put the Nibbler XL up on their site and I'm ordering. Anymore TI coil reviews out there?

lockie

Does that mean the Triton is the replacement for Kiss cart for the Okeanos? Can't wait to hear more about it.

lockie,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Does that mean the Triton is the replacement for Kiss cart for the Okeanos? Can't wait to hear more about it.
It is a new heating element upgrade, so I would assume it works separately, or with the Okeanos. Though, as I understood it, it was designed for the Okeanos. G was posting about it a few pages back guys. Not sure where but I'm sure you can find it.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
not sure if i'm going through oil quickly because i've been sharing the herc between my girlfriend and i or if it's over filled and leaking through. I don't really want to disassemble it and risk it having a pool of melted oil and having to go through cleaning it and reassembling it and stuff tonight.

my solution is to add more oil and investigate later.

also, people who just set your hercs upside down into your water pieces: do you not run into your oil dripping down into your mouthpiece and then clogging/being a pain to clean effectively?

The oil just can't disappear, it's likely in the bottom chamber. Are you doing 30 second cool down hits?

Disassembly can be daunting, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. It's really the only way to tell if you're overheating the oil. To reclaim from the bottom chamber just hold it upside down and heat with torch or hair dryer.

I don't know that anyone uses the herc upside down. The oil wouldn't stay on the coil. Just get some silicon tubing and hook that up to the herc standing up.

syrupy,

HerbalHighway

@Caligula triton is G's new ceramic dish for the Okeanos. Holds more and uses no wire. Or some such. I can't wait for it. Remember his Okeanos photos where it had two glass sections? You can see it there.
That is going to be the shiznit!! Been waiting for ceramic without wire for some time. I would also like to see the tech/heated mesh used in the maud-dib on a cart. I reckon that would work well!

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I think it is going to be amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on one. I actually want this more than the desktop vape and the iris v2. And I really want that Iris v2!

Also wtf.....how am I the only one who caught the Triton info when g posted it? Lol

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Caligula

zeek01

I think it is going to be amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on one. I actually want this more than the desktop vape and the iris v2. And I really want that Iris v2!

Also wtf.....how am I the only one who caught the Triton info when g posted it? Lol

I saw it as well. Not sure how it was missed. Looks pretty sweet.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I noticed it too but I guess it just didn't click in my head. I think we're all waiting for the video of it in action though :p
I promise, if I get one, I will make a sweet video about it. I'd be making some now (with my other gear), but I got sick. So now I'm Vaping through my lil bub with a kiss cart, and trying to not die every hit! Mostly I fail miserably, but it sure is fun (though painful....I should know better by now) to try!

Sleepin in CA,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You are correct sir, though I found that feature in the R series also. I was hoping for the five-click on/off switch. No cigar this time. The V2 was in one of the new kits. That brings the collection up to two single tops, an old double top, two hammer tops and three hammer rods. Oh and an ego with a 601 adapter. Watch out @ataxian!

/vaporist against downtime.

Edit: @Caligula, there was a period of several hours lat night that you weren't posting. Is everything alright? :)
Go ahead and keep buying stuff!
I have brand new vAporizers and attachments still in their original packages.

I need to have a garage sell to make more room so I can aquire more stuff!
In search for the "HOLY GRAIL" is actually CANNABIS not gizmos!

It's a balance {tools, materials, time}¡

Caligula

Maximus
I should hope so. Know I'm not the only one with a fried okie cart.

I meant for people who dont want to run an Okeanos. I dont think you can use a regular Ti KISS with the Okeanos and vice versa. No?

Anyway I remember G talking about the coilless ceramic cup heater way back when he came down to sort out my OG Hercules SR71 last year. Cant wait!

Caligula,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I meant for people who dont want to run an Okeanos. I dont think you can use a regular Ti KISS with the Okeanos and vice versa. No?
Nope, Okeanos carts have a vertical hole through the center post for added airflow. Standard and ti carts don't, and cause reverse suction....gonna have a bad time (voice of ski instructor from South Park "Asspen" episode).

@ataxian I have found the grail already, now I like gizmos to better appreciate my enlightenment.:myday:

=)

Sleepin in CA,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
If anyone can tell me why we named it the Triton i will personally give you $20 store credit.

sorry had to block out for (idiots like to copy us bs)
It has three prongs in the bowl for heating/vaping the concentrate?

It crowns the Persei?

Persei/Okeanos/Triton = Neptunes weapon?

Fuck idk lol

Sleepin in CA,

Caligula

Maximus
It has three prongs in the bowl for heating/vaping the concentrate?

It crowns the Persei?

Persei/Okeanos/Triton = Neptunes weapon?

Fuck idk lol

A trident is Neptunes weapon. Triton is Neptunes son as well as a Moon circling... wait for it.... Neptune.

EDIT; I guess this:

http://theinfosphere.org/Triton

618-Base.jpg

Last edited:
Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
It's because Triton is a merman?

Wiki said the term triton isassociated in modern industry with tough hard-wearing machines such as the Ford Triton engine and Mitsubishi Triton pickup truck.

I say it's because Triton blew a conch shell. :freak:

syrupy,

nbc

its call the Triton because it is going to have three posts for the ability to rebuild dual ti grade 2 coils

nbc,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
^ That's awesome. They should make an attachment called the zoolander....

And @Caligula, in regards to your earlier question, why do I have to be wearing anything?

syrupy,

Caligula

Maximus
Perhaps they are keeping with the Military aircraft thing (SR71)?

http://www.northropgrumman.com/Capabilities/Triton/Pages/default.aspx

http://airwingmedia.com/news/2013/us-navy-triton-unmanned-aircraft-system-completes-first-flight/

Looks like that thing can get pretty high ;)

^ That's awesome. They should make an attachment called the zoolander....

And @Caligula, in regards to your earlier question, why do I have to be wearing anything?

Should call it "Blue Steel".

Also...
bukkake.gif

Last edited:
Caligula,
Reactions: syrupy
Top Bottom