Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

lockie

Sad to say, my 3.7 TI KISS cart's ceramic rod holding the titanium broke on one side earlier today, it is unusable now. I think it's been about 2 weeks now, I've been doing the same load and reload method as I have with the old KISS cart but those still work after months.

lockie,

Vapvap

Sad to say, my 3.7 TI KISS cart's ceramic rod holding the titanium broke on one side earlier today, it is unusable now. I think it's been about 2 weeks now, I've been doing the same load and reload method as I have with the old KISS cart but those still work after months.
For me, the same as you, after only one week of use :cry:

Vapvap,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Does anyone out there have a top with the V2 prefix? If so, do you know what the features are of this top?

syrupy,
Reactions: Caligula

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
It gets you high?

You are correct sir, though I found that feature in the R series also. I was hoping for the five-click on/off switch. No cigar this time. The V2 was in one of the new kits. That brings the collection up to two single tops, an old double top, two hammer tops and three hammer rods. Oh and an ego with a 601 adapter. Watch out @ataxian!

/vaporist against downtime.

Edit: @Caligula, there was a period of several hours lat night that you weren't posting. Is everything alright? :)

HerbalHighway

Just got my Persei today!! So happy with it so far!! Been using the omicron for a while so am familiar but this is next level. Can;t wait to buy the Herc :)

Have a quick question. I purchased mine off ebay as was a good deal. It came in matte silver and says V3 220 on the top. I hope I haven't bought a copy but highly doubtful. Just cannot find the same colour on any of the website so figured worth asking to see if am all good? Obviously I know have not got warrantee but can always purchase and with the saving I made was well worth going this way. Specially as shipping was a fraction of the cost to EU! Wish UPTech had cheaper options on their site as planetvape and vaporwarehouse are half price at least : (

Lastly am pretty annoyed and if wasn't for Persei arrival would be devestated - the glass on my Okeanos just cracked and at a little loss as how I can just purchase another glass sleeve or buy a similar one elsewhere (wish it came with 2 sleeves)? I purchased this from ebay too along with the Persei which was why got good deal. I've asked seller but hasn;t got any spares. Do you think UPTech would be helpful here or am I screwed cause I purchased on eBay? Some help would be so appreciated! Thanks guys. will review all my products shortly once properly tested.

HerbalHighway,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
My connect is going to Seattle for a month, so I just got 3 oz of 89% and up. Had to go buy more no goo containers! I vape too Damn much. Lmao. Better not run out!

HerbalHighway

Just got my Persei today!! So happy with it so far!! Been using the omicron for a while so am familiar but this is next level. Can;t wait to buy the Herc :)

Have a quick question. I purchased mine off ebay as was a good deal. It came in matte silver and says V3 220 on the top. I hope I haven't bought a copy but highly doubtful. Just cannot find the same colour on any of the website so figured worth asking to see if am all good? Obviously I know have not got warrantee but can always purchase and with the saving I made was well worth going this way. Specially as shipping was a fraction of the cost to EU! Wish UPTech had cheaper options on their site as planetvape and vaporwarehouse are half price at least : (

Lastly am pretty annoyed and if wasn't for Persei arrival would be devestated - the glass on my Okeanos just cracked and at a little loss as how I can just purchase another glass sleeve or buy a similar one elsewhere (wish it came with 2 sleeves)? I purchased this from ebay too along with the Persei which was why got good deal. I've asked seller but hasn;t got any spares. Do you think UPTech would be helpful here or am I screwed cause I purchased on eBay? Some help would be so appreciated! Thanks guys. will review all my products shortly once properly tested.

Just wanted to add - am in UK so not sure if works different but am trying to purchase a oring for my now broken Okeanos - I read size 906 s70 but cannot find anything fitting that description. Measured it at 26mm outside diamter and looked at 1.5mm thickness but only found 26 inside diameter and 29 outside. Is this right? Sorry have read thru pages and pages and not found answer. Sleepless in CA - you a legend, been a massive help reading thru your posts!! I did try all your instructions and was getting water leakage still and no air coming thru unless using superman lungs which coincidentally sucks up the concentrate into the hole lol. Hence looking for the oring...

If its ok that I contact support even tho purchased from eBay will submit this as a ticket. Was just in case could buy parts locally and save money on shipping and time so i can smoke some bowls :)

HerbalHighway,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Just wanted to add - am in UK so not sure if works different but am trying to purchase a oring for my now broken Okeanos - I read size 906 s70 but cannot find anything fitting that description. Measured it at 26mm outside diamter and looked at 1.5mm thickness but only found 26 inside diameter and 29 outside. Is this right? Sorry have read thru pages and pages and not found answer. Sleepless in CA - you a legend, been a massive help reading thru your posts!! I did try all your instructions and was getting water leakage still and no air coming thru unless using superman lungs which coincidentally sucks up the concentrate into the hole lol. Hence looking for the oring...

If its ok that I contact support even tho purchased from eBay will submit this as a ticket. Was just in case could buy parts locally and save money on shipping and time so i can smoke some bowls :)

Legend eh? Nah I'm just a surfer who likes to get baked! Had to do something with my GoPro!

These are the 906 s70
http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=367_104_103&products_id=4496

But should not be used on the glass section as they do not fit.

Edit....for the water issue.....G came up with a tiny o ring for the center post. It solved the issue. It's an o ring that is just smaller than the post, but I do not know the size bro...sorry. maybe @THC SCIENTIFIC or @nao12000 can help out here.

As to the ebay warranty issue, G usually sells aftermarket warranties. Maybe call the shop tomorrow?

Last edited:

HerbalHighway

Legend eh? Nah I'm just a surfer who likes to get baked! Had to do something with my GoPro!

These are the 906 s70
http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=367_104_103&products_id=4496

But should not be used on the glass section as they do not fit.

Edit....for the water issue.....G came up with a tiny o ring for the center post. It solved the issue. It's an o ring that is just smaller than the post, but I do not know the size bro...sorry. maybe @THC SCIENTIFIC or @nao12000 can help out here.

As to the ebay warranty issue, G usually sells aftermarket warranties. Maybe call the shop tomorrow?
Legend indeed :) Thanks for the link - gonna purchase them now and great to know about the smaller oring. Maybe @THC SCIENTIFIC will let me know or if am able to purchase from UPTech even tho didn't buy from website, will be able to get all the missing pieces at once (orings, glass and anything else i may need). Sad staring at this beauty but the kiss cart is doing me well! I am in love with this device lol. Got the SS kit too and perfect for travelling. Need Herc and Nibbler next : / expensive hobby, specially with international shipping and custom charges (25% on top)!

HerbalHighway,

HerbalHighway

Thanks @THC SCIENTIFIC that's really helpful!! Ordered a fair bit from planetvape just not the okeanos : ( hopefully able to do something. Wanna get a couple more carts anyways as only got 1.5 - 2.4ohm which better for my omicron i take it. Gonna get some 4-5ohm ones. BTW those carts are amazing once get going!! Take an absolute age to prime after international travel lol but well worth it. Lung exercise is never a bad thing ;)

HerbalHighway,

HerbalHighway

The oring size for the Center post is 005

Sorry to hear about the glass. For shipping to Europe let me see if we can get planetvape to get you a glass piece.
Sorry - just to double check that the size would be 2.57mm * 1.78mm as found some on ebay in UK. Can't seem to find any 906 s70's in UK as don't seem to work with same metrics : /

itschad

not sure if i'm going through oil quickly because i've been sharing the herc between my girlfriend and i or if it's over filled and leaking through. I don't really want to disassemble it and risk it having a pool of melted oil and having to go through cleaning it and reassembling it and stuff tonight.

my solution is to add more oil and investigate later.

also, people who just set your hercs upside down into your water pieces: do you not run into your oil dripping down into your mouthpiece and then clogging/being a pain to clean effectively?

itschad,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Thanks for sounding off G. I need to save that o ring size! @HerbalHighway it would seem as though G is going to see what he can do.

In the long run I would suggest 3 things when you are able....

1. Hercules SR74
2. Nibbler XL
3. Kiss cart

Although if he releases the triton first in would forego the kiss cart (unless like me you love the 14mm connection for using it with glass).

Hope you get sorted out soon!

=)

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I can't do anything until Monday but if you contact planet vape and direct them to my previous post in sure they'll charge you small fee but they are good people they will help.

Once again this depends if they have a Okeanos in stock.

HerbalHighway

I can't do anything until Monday but if you contact planet vape and direct them to my previous post in sure they'll charge you small fee but they are good people they will help.

Once again this depends if they have a Okeanos in stock.
Thanks for the help! Will get in touch with planetvape and ask them. Really hope they can as will literally be missioning all over town to try find replacement parts lol. Once an idea is in my head n all...

Will keep a keen eye out for the triton and obv any new products. Have a big fan here! Consider re-selling in UK? Would love to sell and spread the love ;)

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
@Caligula triton is G's new ceramic dish for the Okeanos. Holds more and uses no wire. Or some such. I can't wait for it. Remember his Okeanos photos where it had two glass sections? You can see it there.

Top Bottom