Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Sweet, will the coupon code apply to the entire w9tech site, or just the glass?

Si Pipes Glass only.

@Caligula the glass is on the site now, im gonna double check everything and go live on it tonight with the coupon code.

We have other different glass that will be put up today as well. We will carry most of their line.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
=(

Damn, girl was gonna buy me the Nibbler xl early.....just have to wait a bit longer.

Thanks for the fast reply tho my man!

Sleepin in CA,

Caligula

Maximus
Si Pipes Glass only.

@Caligula the glass is on the site now, im gonna double check everything and go live on it tonight with the coupon code.

We have other different glass that will be put up today as well. We will carry most of their line.

I see that. Thank you! Cant wait to see the rest of the lineup. That Einstein piece looks like something id break in less time than it would take to accidentally dismember myself with a real light saber.

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

StickyShisha2

So what ever happened to the 1701's?
destroyed in Star Trek III
search-for-spock-06.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Dude! You guys rock G! I placed an order at 2:30 this afternoon and it's already shipped. I ordered my buddy an OPHOS to use overseas. After he saw mine he had to have one. Plus I got some new batteries for the Persei.

Thats us running at half capacity while half the staffs at a show. We just really care for our customers.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Ok I'm ordering a Nibbler xl right now. Fuck waiting. I'm tired of waiting. I wait too Damn much. I need some instant gratification! Lol. Feed the beast.

=)

(Walks off toward computer clutching money grumbling about no coupon code)

Heh

Edit......ordered (does a little happy dance). Now to dab my face off! I think a gram of stable amber glass headband 707 should do it!

Last edited:

Detonator

Sr74 has gold plated connectors, lower voltage white rod, New bottom insulator, and I believe the aaf. I think there was mention of a screw on air flow cap as well. Also ti coils.

Anyone confirm for me? This is off the top of my head atm.

Long time ecig user,

For concentrates on the go I'm currently using a vaped globe with my SID variable voltage battery housing.. Any way..

I had allways thought of getting into rebuild able atty for wax, concentrates,... But the SR74 looks way better!

Can you tell me if the SR74 has a standard 510 ecig connection on the bottom??

Detonator,
Reactions: ataxian

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Long time ecig user,

For concentrates on the go I'm currently using a vaped globe with my SID variable voltage battery housing.. Any way..

I had allways thought of getting into rebuild able atty for wax, concentrates,... But the SR74 looks way better!

Can you tell me if the SR74 has a standard 510 ecig connection on the bottom??
601 connection I believe. The site should say. Same as all other UPTech products.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
So, as of now the Okeanos are shipping on time then? If that's the case, could you split my order and ship the Okeanos and then ship whatever is held up in my order at a later date? That would be cool, bcuz I'm really looking forward to trying the Okeanos asap!!

Vapoholic420,

braboftw

thanks, I have a few questions. I believe you are honoring free replacement for the original defective hercules that I bought right? does that include shipping too? I got it from planet vape , so would I have to go through them or could I go through w9tech? What is the difference between the hercules 71 and 74? I looked at planet vape website and they only have the SR 71, could they get me a 74 as well? How do I go about getting the replacement?

Cheers!

would love an answer please

braboftw,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Have you opened a ticket with w9 with these questions? They're kind of specific to your situation. I do know from experience PV doesn't do warranty work. Look for the "report a problem" button on the right hand side of w9tech.com

itschad

SO i finally get some wax for my hercules and cut a fresh coil and loaded it up and swapped out the black rod to the white rod and throw it on my lightsaber with a double top and push the button. almost immediately i'm getting vapor, like 3 seconds in and its milky white. Let off the button and pull it to cool and get another good hit. Then pull through and get another good hit. Then I puff it a couple times and it's still really milky so I take the mouthpiece off and notice its still hot and actively vaping. Try pulling pretty hard for a solid 15 - 20 seconds but still getting vapor production. Finally unscrew it from the unit and pull some air through it and get it cooled off.

Then I decide w-t-f maybe somethings up with that side of the head so I put it on the other side and get blinks but no heat. Try the first side again same thing. Take it apart and rebuild it and it still didnt work so I take it apart again and in the process break my retaining collar :'( I only broke one of the pieces off so there was still a reasonable amount of surface area, but it still didn't work.

Any chance I can get it to work?

Can I get a new retaining collar?

am i fubar?

itschad,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The issue is the top most likely. Yes you can get a spare center post, the top we have to discuss. Please submit a ticket I'll get cs on it on Monday.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: aesthyrian
Top Bottom