Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

air_zonk

Does 5.0 KISS Cart Consume Material Faster Than 2.4 Or What? Is The Difference Like A 2.4 Omi Cart Vs A 5.0 Ohm Omi Carrt.

air_zonk,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
I murder this C4 cartomizer 2.5 today.
8 months old (lite use pure gold). Glad I got 4 more strong rips out of it!
3 week old K.I.S.S. 3 grams and ready for some more.

Compared to you I'm the biggest or littlest lite weight on this site.

I should be ashamed:

My OG Flowers suck!

COUCH LOCK!

Lmao! Dude I smoke like a beast. Hence why I need o learn to rebuild the carts, and process my own bho. Thanks to our convo, I'm now researching the equipment. =)

Sleepin in CA,
vacume purge chamber huh. its works! started with a handpump "brakebleeder" and foodsaver jar sealer it works I guess. ever try double solvent method? no butane resid. even tested. nice pic with the full kiss cart stomping on the cloud pen haha

abstract XstracT,
Reactions: Atomsk

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
IMG_20131126_215442_zpsf0775b95.jpg
@ataxian At the moment I decided to go full tilt.....cali kush blonde crumble, some green crack crumble, and dab of some kryptonite(? I forget) shatter, oh and a tiny bit of blonde blue dream. Cali kush and green crack are gone. Here's what's left! =)

*in the herc of course
**lighter for joints only!

Last edited:

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
@Atomsk the reason we want you to drive up is for use to eliminate user error 100%.

I want to personally see how you assemble and load your unit.

The way the Hercules is designed is if properly put together it should work 100% of the time unless the rods gone out.

Only reasons it won't work is because of user error and or Persei issue. The rod we replaced in San Diego was later tested and that worked as well in another Hercules. We are really perplexed as to why your Herc is having so much trouble.

We are simply lost and and willing to accept it's the Herc but I need to make sure that all possible causes by user error are eliminated when trying to fix the issue before we dig deep into the why your Herc never worked right.

Hope you can come up and we get you up and running completely.

It's gonna take a bit of planning on my part but you can be sure I'll make it up there.

So you're saying that the White Rod from my original Hercules kit, which you validated in front of me with a DMM as not having the correct resistance & in your words, "shouldn't have passed QC", was working and actually did have the correct resistance?

I get that the reason you want me to come up is so you can see a demo of my use and assembly, I just think a simple switch out could have sufficed before the "bet."

Last edited:
Atomsk,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
vacume purge chamber huh. its works! started with a handpump "brakebleeder" and foodsaver jar sealer it works I guess. ever try double solvent method? no butane resid. even tested. nice pic with the full kiss cart stomping on the cloud pen haha
I've made ABV ISO and sorry however I just throw away ABV these days.

Top Colas to make SHATTER with BUTANE with the proper purge taste better I found.
Trim I throw in the green trash bin.

I quit making my own wax for now until I make a new vacuum chamber so I can raise the vacuum pressure safely. My recycled jar works however I want to increase the surface area and not so sure the jar will handle the 60% increase in VACUUM I will add?

I will have my material tested next batch.

Nothing wrong with ABV ISO extraction it's just I find it inferior to SHATTER triple purged! (Flavor and Effect)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian At the moment I decided to go full tilt.....cali kush blonde crumble, some green crack crumble, and dab of some kryptonite(? I forget) shatter, oh and a tiny bit of blonde blue dream. Cali kush and green crack are gone. Here's what's left! =)
*in the herc of course
**lighter for joints only!
Nice collection!

Where did you get those cool concentrate storage jars?

I keep forgetting to order these blue jars from W9 TECH that would work as well.

The guys I know that use cannabis all smoke joints.
Bummer because I can't smoke without coughing up a lung.
Health wise I only vaporize.
Most of my wax is BLONDE.
Sometimes on the AMBER side.
Usually it's strain related in my case.

It looks like your living well!

Noize23

Hi guys,

Since 2 days I'm testing the core with the kiss card, and Iam very excited about the good taste. Also the 5ohm standart catrigescan be controlled well with the core (sweetspot:5,5 Volt), I love these constant power:)
My Kiss card is broken (burned wire),I could use it only 2 days so i have to re-order some again

someone know when the Sr,71 7,4 Volt will be avaible again?

Thx G for all this epic products! ;)

Last edited:

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
IMG_20131127_095933_zpsdf5b4fa7.jpg
IMG_20131127_095941_zpscf0d3d10.jpg

Side by side of atmos and kiss carts. The kiss cart has a better design as all oil stays in reach of coil, and has a bigger reservoir. The atmos has a silver collar (somewhat wax covered in pic) that is angled to allow wax to drain towards the coil into the reservoir, but it just gets stuck there so you have to constantly push it to the coil. Also if you load to the collar it clogs the airway. Completely silly design when placed next to the kiss.

@ataxian the jars are NoGoo containers from amazon I bought for lik 15 bucks. I love them.

As for living well, I sure try. I have some VERY good friends who help me out. Without the wax I can't use hands, so it has to super strong to decrease swelling and pain enough. I'm only 32, but I have severe Carpal Tunnel.

Don't feel bad about the joints, my girl is the same way, so I bought her a pax!

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hi guys,

Since 2 days I'm testing the core with the kiss card, and Iam very excited about the good taste. Also the 5ohm standart catrigescan be controlled well with the core (sweetspot:5,5 Volt), I love these constant power:)
My Kiss card is broken (burned wire),I could use it only 2 days so i have to re-order some again

someone know when the Sr,71 7,4 Volt will be avaible again?

Thx G for all this epic products! ;)

You can get the SR 71 from www.Planetvape.ca

While we produce more and get it out asap.

It's gonna take a bit of planning on my part but you can be sure I'll make it up there.

So you're saying that the White Rod from my original Hercules kit, which you validated in front of me with a DMM as not having the correct resistance & in your words, "shouldn't have passed QC", was working and actually did have the correct resistance?

I get that the reason you want me to come up is so you can see a demo of my use and assembly, I just think a simple switch out could have sufficed before the "bet."

I tested it with the limited amount of tools i had handy and they showed me that it should not have passed the QC, when i brought your unit back up here i had given it to the engineer and he used a 4 point probe to verify even if the ohms showed wrong on my Fluke it was still in the range of tolerance we have established.

All im saying is i want to eliminate the user error before i start redesigning the Hercules because my OCD will kill me.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
All im saying is i want to eliminate the user error before i start redesigning the Hercules because my OCD will kill me.

Understandable. I had the same drive to figure out the problem once before.

We'll save it for Christmas time then. Season of miracles.

To all our Multi-Metering Herc users: I guess using a DMM is not the end all in Hercules troubleshooting.

Last edited:
Atomsk,
Reactions: ataxian

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This is pretty much exactly my method too. And I get awesome clouds that taste amazing! It takes a second or two longer to heat up and get vapor with the black rod so I puff in it like a cigar until I visibly see vapor, and then I start my hit. I only feather off the button maybe once and then hold it right back down. It won't burn your oil. I can try to help people too if u need it. Just pm me as well. I haven't used the white rod since I got the black on bcuz the flavor is amazing with the black one. Now I got the core too and I use the black rod at 4 volts and I think it's perfect! I love my Persei/Herc!! It's my main daily driver right now! And I've definitely put it to the test! ;-)
Edit:@Atomsk,
That sucks man! I'd drive up there too if ur not too far from him. And I am sorry if I came off as rude, I guess I was just trying to let u know that mine does the same thing when I buffer a new coil, until I get enough oil in there. Also, I find that after a while the coils get kinda gunked up or something bcuz it seems to start heating it less efficiently after alot of oil has been vaped thru it. That's when I switch them out for a new one and I save the used buffered coils to clean them and reclaim the oil from them eventually and reuse them. That's why I'm looking forward to the titanium coils that are coming out. But anyway, I wish u the best of luck in getting yours running, and if I can somehow help in any way, let me know.
Ahh yeah, just to add to that when im puffing on it like a cigar(priming it) once i see vapor i release the button quickly and then just press right back down and go... Have you tried using the core/black rod with just herbs? When i was trying the blue rod G mentioned it worked much better on an Iris at around 4.1-4.2V. I could never get any vapor from herbs and blue rod at 3.7V but i did get okay results from the black rod and just herbs at 3.7V so im assuming if you crank it up a little it might just be perfect...

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
On a side note testers are coming. Easier then mm's. Just hook up your Herc or cart or battery and test away.

Made for our units.

No we did not design this. <- that's for the one guy who's gonna go around and claim we claimed it.
Stackable ti coils, titanium mouthpieces, an eventual titanium coil for the kiss carts, and finally the testers. Hurry up and take my money! Lol.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Last edited:

vape4health

That ss kit, with a color bottom and no silver beauty ring, dead sexy I say.

I got some heavy use over a vaccation and the SR71 did way better the I expected. I know most things in life can be tweeked or modded to make it do more but beside cutting the coil down (a soon to be factory option) I just charge batteries and throw in chunks. One time I had a connection issue with the bottom insulator but that was after many times of taking the SR off and on so the center pin got torqued to much, I just loosened it enought that it could spin and I was right back to the clouds. On the vaca the solo did all LL at camp (~30%) and SR71 handled ALL other medicating duties with out a blink. It's nice to take multi backups and not need a single one.

I got some efest 350's at a ecig shop and they did work but to me just didn't feel as powerful or something. I'll be using stock or better for now on.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got some efest 350's at a ecig shop and they did work but to me just didn't feel as powerful or something. I'll be using stock or better for now on.

I tried all kinds of different Batteries.

Some worked OK some were Dogs.

The AW IMR's I haven't had any trouble so I just use them.
W9 TECH sell them on their site as well.

It is not worth the guess work!

Top Bottom