Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Caligula

Maximus
Dudes, these little kiss carts are pretty slick! I love the bowl size, as I hate the small bowl on my atmos pen. This has a definite spot in my kit. My new favorite, next to the Hercules of course!

Wow. Ive never used an Atmos but I was surprised as to how small the KISS cart cart is.

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
The SR71 is great for flavor!
....and for vaping your face off!

Though I wonder how the kiss cart will do with the ti grade 2 coils. If we can really mash the button down for huge hits, we may have a Hercules contender for small loads, as far as hit size.

Edit* I'm using a 5 ohm so I am afraid to hold the button for longer than 3 seconds lol. Still love the cloud size.

@Caligula when I'm at a pc, or tablet, I'll show you a side by side pic of the atmos and kiss carts.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I can get my KISS cart to produce Hercules sized hits. Problem is that youll get 1 or 2 this size before you need to reload. The SR71 just keeps on going though...
Yeah, I use it like ataxian, sort of a dabber rig. It does need a load every few tokes....but I like it because you don't have to constantly push the wax to the coil.....like the atmos. That makes for thicker clouds, and more efficient use of wax.

It's also pretty sexy looking. Lol

Are you using 5ohm or 2.4ohm? Do you baby the button?

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
2.4 ohm. I pulse my button based on what I saw from visual feedback via my PWNT. Helps cut down on harshness. If you watch my video you can see how I do it.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I cant wait to try them!

I personally dont taste the difference but then again im not a snob when it comes to vaping my cannabis. Im a snob when im growing. I know thats a contradiction but im the guy that would go European on a weed and load a 50/50 cancer stick. Oh well keep it honest i say.

Caligula

Maximus
I personally dont taste the difference but then again im not a snob when it comes to vaping my cannabis. Im a snob when im growing. I know thats a contradiction but im the guy that would go European on a weed and load a 50/50 cancer stick. Oh well keep it honest i say.

Im more interested to find out how stacking effects things. if I were to put one coil in how far would that come up the rod? Im also thinking putting an unloaded coil on top of a loaded one would eliminate sucking any concentrate up into the MP?

Also are these coils lighter than a SS coil cut to the same size? And by how much?

Speaking of flavor I bet Ti coils with a black rod would be nice...

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hmm educated guess

The coil height is about 4-5 mm so its a 33% cut.

It should eliminate oil going up if empty coil is on top but then again lungs still effect this and it works both ways, oil gets stuck in the empty coil is not useless and the same effect happens now you gotta replace coils or switch the order.

lockie

Sent in top for a replacement.
I need to work on the reassembly of the Hercules.
I think the issue I have most is how the ceramic rod is positioned because it was working with the bottom connector but after both parts were connected, it wouldn't power up properly. I tried looking through Bob and G's youtube videos but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Maybe I just missed it?
Should probably order a MM as Caligula suggested as well so I don't burn out more tops and miss out a week on the Persei waiting for the replacement. Too bad you guys don't sell just separate tops, I'd purchase a spare in a heartbeat but don't have the dough for another full Persei kit.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
@THC SCIENTIFIC can I run a 5ohm kiss cart at 3.7v? Will it damage the batteries, or persei?
no, just poor performance do to too little power. Going down in voltage is ok on being harmful, this isn't electronics. Now going up in voltage is the issue, that ups the power, going up in resistance at the same voltage reduces power on this heater technology

on the KISS being a dabber, some people prefer than over a large reserve hold. Easy to control and less prechargw of material.. Each has advantages and depends on personal preference.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
no, just poor performance do to too little power. Going down in voltage is ok on being harmful, this isn't electronics. Now going up in voltage is the issue, that ups the power, going up in resistance at the same voltage reduces power on this heater technology

Its like increasing the water flow to build up back pressure but at the same time increasing the pipe size.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I was just curious. I murdered my cart already, but damn it was fun! I can't wait to get one with the new coils (when released). I really like the llittle kiss carts, but I'm going to need to learn to rebuild them. Can anyone point me to a guide as to wire placement for power and ground on these? I get the wraps..... in losing half a turn on each end ofso that's ok there, but what wire gague do I use, and wick?

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: syrupy

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I was just curious. I murdered my cart already, but damn it was fun! I can't wait to get one with the new coils (when released). I really like the little kiss carts, but I'm going to need to learn to rebuild them. Can anyone point me to a guide as to wire placement for power and ground on these? I get the wraps..... in losing half a turn on each end of so that's OK there, but what wire gauge do I use, and wick?
I murder this C4 cartomizer 2.5 today.
8 months old (lite use pure gold). Glad I got 4 more strong rips out of it!
3 week old K.I.S.S. 3 grams and ready for some more.

Compared to you I'm the biggest or littlest lite weight on this site.

I should be ashamed:

My OG Flowers suck!

COUCH LOCK!

Top Bottom