Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ohdono

high more than not
thank you everyone thats helped me, i appreciate all your patience. you guys are great! much appreciated

ohdono,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
is it okay if the wax is touching the ceramic rod because the coil is flush with the rod? will it waste the wax?
Its not a problem. You might go through the oil a little quicker though. Especially with the white rod. If your worried about wasting, going through it too quickly try placing/loading the oil around the coil instead, or even load the coil outside of the hercules...

StepInToSpace

So just got my 2 K.I.S.S. carts in the mail. I ordered them for the Persi but they say 2.0ohm on the side. I went on the site and saw that you can now pick ohm's AND vaporizer when ordering. That was definitely not an option when I ordered them. No big deal. I hook it up to my IRIS v1 and knock it down to 3.7V. nothing. It doesn't even display a W when I press the button. fuck. I try the other K.I.S.S. cart. IT WORKS! yay!

It does exactly what I thought and it's awesome! Great for people whom cant grasp the concept of the other carts(my friends - not me).

But, anywho - am I SOL on the DOA? Maybe I could get one of the 5.0Ohm ones to replace it?

I opened a ticket but just thought I'd share my experience with my K.I.S.S. carts.

StepInToSpace,

tharealmclovin

So whats the benefit of the 5 ohm KISS cart. Is it like the original carts??? Will the 5 ohm just be hotter, faster???

tharealmclovin,

ohdono

high more than not
Glad we can help but did it work?
sigh no, so little vapor is coming out. im about to edit this post with how much wax i used and hardly any clouds.. it takes the white rod almost 15-30seconds to get red, which is as long as you can hold the persei or atleast mine does before it starts blinking out. is this my battery not being charged full enough or something else. the herc is really hot

*2 full holds of the persei without the battery dying out and the white rod doesnt even get red but the herc sr71 is hot and nothing to vape, im pretty sure my batteries are charged enough to get rips.. still no clouds

Last edited:
ohdono,

Limosnero

So whats the benefit of the 5 ohm KISS cart. Is it like the original carts??? Will the 5 ohm just be hotter, faster???

My experience with the Ophos & a KISS cart is that these already heat up pretty fast...about 2 seconds and your ready to rip. Not sure why you would need the 5 ohm KISS either? Perhaps to find a sweet spot at a lower voltage?

Limosnero,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
sigh no, so little vapor is coming out. im about to edit this post with how much wax i used and hardly any clouds.. it takes the white rod almost 15-30seconds to get red, which is as long as you can hold the persei or atleast mine does before it starts blinking out. is this my battery not being charged full enough or something else. the herc is really hot

*2 full holds of the persei without the battery dying out and the white rod doesnt even get red but the herc sr71 is hot and nothing to vape, im pretty sure my batteries are charged enough to get rips

Can you please try it the Hercules without the middle PTFE piece, just use the top stainless cap and the mouth piece like this photo.

I know everyone is trying to help but please follow my diagnostic instructions and we will get it working.

So just got my 2 K.I.S.S. carts in the mail. I ordered them for the Persi but they say 2.0ohm on the side. I went on the site and saw that you can now pick ohm's AND vaporizer when ordering. That was definitely not an option when I ordered them. No big deal. I hook it up to my IRIS v1 and knock it down to 3.7V. nothing. It doesn't even display a W when I press the button. fuck. I try the other K.I.S.S. cart. IT WORKS! yay!

It does exactly what I thought and it's awesome! Great for people whom cant grasp the concept of the other carts(my friends - not me).

But, anywho - am I SOL on the DOA? Maybe I could get one of the 5.0Ohm ones to replace it?

I opened a ticket but just thought I'd share my experience with my K.I.S.S. carts.

We will replace the dead cart, just ship it back and we will credit your account with the shipping cost just make sure you include the shipping receipt.

We got the 5.0 ohms today so they went up today. The 5 ohms heat up faster and will also break down faster if your not careful.

vape4health

The 5ohm kiss runs hotter then a 2ohm kiss???

I got a bad rod with my kit, instantly I get a responce. No problem shipping covered. :tup:

vape4health,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So just got my 2 K.I.S.S. carts in the mail.
I can't wait to try out the K.I.S.S. cart. I check the mail box everyday!
In the meantime looks like BENDER food:

Dog Shit Full Melt mixed with Dutch Treat in my BENDER.
What did you load in the K.I.S.S. cart?

ataxian,

exit

Does anyone else own the top caps that replace a washer? I'm really curious about this one. I'm reading through old thread but not seeing anything yet. I'd really like to get one because I find the washer annoying to deal with sometimes.

Can't wait to see some KISS cart reviews. Thinking about getting one once I learn a little more about them. Do they have leak/clog issues? Still have to pull really lightly or risk clogging like the old style carts?

exit,

Darb

Does anyone else own the top caps that replace a washer? I'm really curious about this one. I'm reading through old thread but not seeing anything yet. I'd really like to get one because I find the washer annoying to deal with sometimes.

Can't wait to see some KISS cart reviews. Thinking about getting one once I learn a little more about them. Do they have leak/clog issues? Still have to pull really lightly or risk clogging like the old style carts?
The stainless top caps that replace the washer work way better than the washer!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
But I wanna know what's inside the bowl. Does the ceramic get directly heated?

It uses Hercules technology not yet released. We won't show it off until we have all our current project done. Just a heads up on what's coming. I used hash in this one and gold in the other all half grams worth. It cool on batteries but it's way better with the core.

exit

For anyone who already owns a KISS cart, how's it compare to a SR71? I know they're totally different beasts but I'm mainly wondering how they stack up against each other for practicality's sake.

I'm already placing an order for a purple one right now, but wanted to ask anyway...

I love my SR71 and am totally happy taking it everywhere with me but I'm definitely wondering if this'll make me want to pick up my O-PHOS again, maybe even replace my SR71 for an out-of-the-house vape :)

Do they clog if you pull hard?

exit,
Top Bottom