Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

masaki

Ahhhh Funds are short I need this and that and this... To much cool stuff! But I plan to get the bender here shortly :)

masaki,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok Guys

Another Update.

Since we decided to put this oil atomizer out we are going to go ahead and put the Gloc out as well.

The Oil Atomizer is going to be $19.99

But the Gloc project is also being moved forward to release.

Gloc stands for Glass Liquid Oil Chamber. Not really fitting since it went through many changes.

It was basically a Mini Nibbler Built on top of a oil atomizer now.

It is the worlds first LAyG device that has a built in bubbler.

Things that are coming for your Omicron's, Ophos's, Omicron V2's and Persei's

Caligula

Maximus
shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

thevaf

G - I know this is NOT ADVISED and will probably FUCK SHIT UP, but a buddy of mine is running his herc sr 71 with 3x 18350s and the white rod.
I don't understand how its working, but it is. What can I tell him to persuade him not to continue doing this?

thevaf,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G - I know this is NOT ADVISED and will probably FUCK SHIT UP, but a buddy of mine is running his herc sr 71 with 3x 18350s and the white rod.
I don't understand how its working, but it is. What can I tell him to persuade him not to continue doing this?

Im sorry but hes a fucking moron.

Simple As that hes running 110 watts and 10 amps. well beyond what the 18350's can do, please let me know the serial number so i can ban this serial number. Simply not gonna let this shit fly.

Hes gonna vent the batteries and thats all she wrote.

thevaf

I warned him of the same thing and share your concerns. I was one of the users on here pointing out caution on stacking any batteries when Bob posted double 18650s.

Looking forward to the black rod for the SR-71 and all these new products coming out. You are already on top and just keep pushing the limits.

thevaf,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I warned him of the same thing and share your concerns. I was one of the users on here pointing out caution on stacking any batteries when Bob posted double 18650s.

Looking forward to the black rod for the SR-71 and all these new products coming out. You are already on top and just keep pushing the limits.

2x18650 can handle a Herc no problem. In fact when running 2x18650 it's only running at 51% of capacity.

Running 3x18350 is not only running it at 200% of rated power on the battery it's simply stupid.

Sorry to say stupid is as stupid does, and even doing what he's doing just brings a whole new meaning to stupid.

Prime reason of god creating the perfect idiot is right here.

Rhino420

Any advice on curbing leaks? I've been storing and hitting the device on it's side as much as possible and I hadn't had a leak for a week or so, but again I seem to be getting some oil leaking into the bottom. It seems to be leaking around the ceramic bit and not through the air holes, is this an assembly problem? Thanks, love the SR-71 otherwise.

not sure what your running though the herc, or what size coil your running in it, but you might want to try running a slightly longer coil with whatever concentrate that is causing your leak...

also have you been doing cool down hits? these help to cool down the concentrate so its not so runny...

Rhino420,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
not sure what your running though the herc, or what size coil your running in it, but you might want to try running a slightly longer coil with whatever concentrate that is causing your leak...

also have you been doing cool down hits? these help to cool down the concentrate so its not so runny...

Its the only thing that helps is the cool down hits, this allows the oil to solidify inside the coils.

Rhino420

want to apologize up front, i'm super medicated right now and might be rambling...

but I was thinking the other day about the guys that might be picking up the persei/herc set up with no experience in hitting either one (ie persei without the herc). the reason this came to mind was because of how light you have to hit the regular carts as to not clog them also learn to pulse properly as to not blow the seals... then with the herc, I feel as if I have to hit it even less to keep wax from coming up to the mouthpiece and screen (do you guys that own hercs find this to be true as well?) and good pulsing (just knowing when to back off, and when to get back on the button) with the white rod...

I guess what I'm trying to say is i'm glad I got a chance to experience and somewhat master loading up and hitting the regular carts, before just jumping in with the herc... I feel like the regular carts were kind of a good learning curve for the herc...so to speak... (super medicated, can't seem to find the words i'm looking for)

I also feel like it makes you appreciate the herc more, just with the ease of loading up more concentrate, and the over all taste between the carts and the herc.

-ryan

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
@THC SCIENTIFIC G, how can we go about replacing a piece of the Herc? My slotted shaft (the piece that receives the bottom of the ceramic rod) got bent and when I tried to reshape it a side snapped off.

Also, I was wondering if you guys have a release date for the black rods?

itschad

I'm not sure if I want an SR-71 or a nibbler X or a bender next
:X :X :X
halp wut do i do guys this is important

ALSO does the bender come with the click on/click off style top for the hammer? I know it comes with the hammer, but on this page http://www.planetvape.ca/the-hammer-for-persei-1200f-upgrade.html it says that you can't use the hammer with the standard persei top. What's the word on that?

Also since you guys are repackaging the persei's when will the double heads be available for purchase on their own?

itschad,

asimplebeast

It's stable shatter on a 40% coil. I have probably been over-loading it honestly. A longer coil for how much concentrate I'm wanting to put in there is probably a good idea.

asimplebeast,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
overloading, and not pressing the button longer. Remember shatter requires a 30% coil.

Guys it will be available in

Black, Chrome, Blue, Red, Purple, and Matt Silver.

What this means, is you can color match with your Persei's.

Remember no silica wicks No Solder, and inexpensive too.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
It's stable shatter on a 40% coil. I have probably been over-loading it honestly. A longer coil for how much concentrate I'm wanting to put in there is probably a good idea.

I've been experimenting with ways to fix this without having to put a bigger coil altogether. I have two 20% pieces of coil (unloaded), and whenever I get a bad leak, usually from overloading or a runnier oil, I melt the wax out from the lower heating chamber back in to the top so that the coil and that area get saturated, then I remove the loaded coil, add a fresh 20 coil, and then place the loaded coil on top of that. If it still leaks, I'd add the other 20%, but I haven't had problems after doing this.

Edit: Also, when the top coil is sufficiently dried out, I've tried swapping positions with the bottom coil. Seems to keep all the oil in the top of the heating chamber so far.

In fact, I think the new coil designs, if using the same material, should be a coil consisting of 10 10% segments. That way you can add or remove levels easily depending on your needs, and the coils won't stretch out of shape so easily.

Another idea I had was to add a small drip pan in the bottom chamber. There's a small space between the slotted shaft and the nut that holds the ceramic rod in place. A circular drip pan that fits around the lower ceramic rod might help.

@THC SCIENTIFIC G, how can we go about replacing a piece of the Herc? My slotted shaft (the piece that receives the bottom of the ceramic rod) got bent and when I tried to reshape it a side snapped off.

Also, I was wondering if you guys have a release date for the black rods?

Any engineers want to tell me why it might be a bad idea to try running my Hercules with this piece broken? I don't want to load an Omicart for the day.

Edit: I tried heating it up to see if it would and it did. If anyone can stop me from possibly making a big mistake, you have the next 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Atomsk,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Atoms I'm looking for a spare piece.

You can run it if it's working not going to cause any issues.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Atomsk

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Atoms I'm looking for a spare piece.

You can run it if it's working not going to cause any issues.

Thanks G. So do you think a drip pan is feasible? I find the worst part about leaks is having to clean the slotted shaft and bottom of the ceramic rod. Fitting a drip pan above these pieces would keep oil off of them, and maybe also the bottom contact piece.

Atomsk,

itschad

I'm not sure if I want an SR-71 or a nibbler X or a bender next
:X :X :X
halp wut do i do guys this is important

ALSO does the bender come with the click on/click off style top for the hammer? I know it comes with the hammer, but on this page http://www.planetvape.ca/the-hammer-for-persei-1200f-upgrade.html it says that you can't use the hammer with the standard persei top. What's the word on that?

Also since you guys are repackaging the persei's when will the double heads be available for purchase on their own?

Reposting on this page since i dont imagine it'll get seen on the previous, on account of how message board conversations flow

itschad,
Top Bottom