Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
@dolphintnks every post you've made (all 4) sound like press releases from TETs marketing department. Why is that?
Lets give a bit more credit than that.... The other 3 posts are informative in the Cera thread clarifying TET recommendations on cleaning and cost of rebuilds. I wouldn't consider that marketing, but valid info.

Its also good for them to have a presence on FC... We should welcome them as a member.

What you can't drink ISO, darn. I'm in trouble :D

Yes I meant the Everclear juice, not ISO.
I use everclear for reclaim cleaning. Cleaning off minor stuff ISO of course, but cleaning out carts and the like I use everclear. Sometimes you will notice it will remove plant wax from the oil, especially if you freeze it and filter it after with a coffee filter (natural brown). Also I like the idea its organic verses ISO, but either way I am not vaping it, I will vacuum purge it just like everything else.

Last edited:

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Yes, I think the article even though was using grape based alcohol was contrasting organic alcohol against vegetable glycerin since it masks tastes. I got the opinion that grain alcohol was similar so either is good.

PhotoRider,

Caligula

Maximus
From what I've been reading, the grape alcohol affords the best flavor when compared against other types of extraction solutions.

Caligula,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
From what I've been reading, the grape alcohol affords the best flavor when compared against other types of extraction solutions.
Reading is book smarts for sure!

Gnosis is a feminine Greek noun, which means "knowledge".[2] It is often used for personal knowledge compared with intellectual knowledge (eidein), as with the French connaitre compared with savoir, or the German kennen rather than wissen.

BHO for making WAX
PURGE your product
Load your device
Sit Back Relax!

ISO for cleaning.

Knowledge by experience!

Caligua your Avatar is BLONDE!
Good on you!

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
Hmmm... My power button just stayed on after releasing it. Unscrew the top and tried again. Seems to be okay so far, but is this something I should be concerned about? It's an older top without the timer function if that's what you were thinking.

@BLAZING OG @THC SCIENTIFIC

Caligula,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hmmm... My power button just stayed on after releasing it. Unscrew the top and tried again. Seems to be okay so far, but is this something I should be concerned about? It's an older top without the timer function if that's what you were thinking.

@BLAZING OG @THC SCIENTIFIC

Use it till it breaks. Replacement after.

MaDsCiEnTiSt22

O man I have been gone for a while and im glad to see the herc is complete. I am so done with this vapor dab junk. Quick question. How does a fellow with the old hercules get the new version? I knew there was supposed to be a upgrade program. Also has the iris 2 came out? I still have the first version. I havent used my persei in months. I think its time to put it back to work.

Caligula

Maximus
O man I have been gone for a while and im glad to see the herc is complete. I am so done with this vapor dab junk. Quick question. How does a fellow with the old hercules get the new version? I knew there was supposed to be a upgrade program. Also has the iris 2 came out? I still have the first version. I havent used my persei in months. I think its time to put it back to work.

Bro, after getting the v2 Hercules SR-71, I haven't been able to put my Persei down! Git you one! As for how, I'd contact W9 Tech tomorrow directly. If the trade up program is still going on, I am sure they will be able to walk you through it.

OT: I'm looking for something a little more stealthy than my Persei/SR-71 combo for traveling, etc... I'm looking @ the O-Phos, the Omicron v2, the Omicron v2.5, and this new Omicron Lite. Now from what I can tell, the Lite (light?) version is designed to replace the O-Phos? And the v2.5 Omicron has what over the 2.0 (vaporwarehouse has a good sale on the 2.0)? Also, what are the dimensions for each of these models? Is the Omi Lite smaller than a standard Omicron 2.x? And what exactly are the benefits and trade offs to each version?

@THC SCIENTIFIC @BLAZING OG

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The ophos and omi lite are just different setups ATM one has the ego threading one does not.

As for the omicron v2 get it if it goes down we will upgrade to the v2.5 without issue since vapor warehouse is a authorized dealers.

Caligula

Maximus
The ophos and omi lite are just different setups ATM one has the ego threading one does not.

As for the omicron v2 get it if it goes down we will upgrade to the v2.5 without issue since vapor warehouse is a authorized dealers.

Very good G! Thank you, and I see you don't sleep like me. Heh. BTW, is the lite much different in weight/dimensions over the v2.0? Or let me ask you this... which would you pick as a backup to my Persei as well as to be my "on the go" travel companion? Persei will be the daily driver workhorse, and the second unit would basically need to be good for travel (so battery life might be a factor, as are stealth/weight/size) plus it would serve as "plan B" is shit goes tits up with the Pers.

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Very good G! Thank you, and I see you don't sleep like me. Heh. BTW, is the lite much different in weight/dimensions over the v2.0? Or let me ask you this... which would you pick as a backup to my Persei as well as to be my "on the go" travel companion? Persei will be the daily driver workhorse, and the second unit would basically need to be good for travel (so battery life might be a factor, as are stealth/weight/size) plus it would serve as "plan B" is shit goes tits up with the Pers.

Nothing beats the V2 since thats modular every upgrade we do, it will be part of the replacement parts or even part of the the upgrades if you wish to do.

Persei Double Tops are no longer in production. We will continue to honor our warranties for them but they are no longer part of our kits. What this means our authorized dealers have the old kits that have them so if you wish to get them you need to go to them for now.

18650 imr batteries are no longer part of our kits for the Persei either.

Darb

I'd recommend the SS Persei kit.

Top Bottom