Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

tharealmclovin

I can chime in. I never got those 2 holes in the heater. My herc worked fine. The only reason I quit using it was because the part that threaded on came off. So when I hit it, it always swings off. Still works great. So I'm guessing its becaus your load leaked under the heater.

tharealmclovin,

tharealmclovin

Now go ahead and go to the delta9 website and try to find the tanks being sold seperately. You wont. You can only find them in this accessory kit.
Actually if you read the product page..that's not the oil coil. Those are the tanks we have already. And I bet once they are in stock...G won't mind selling them to us.

tharealmclovin,

exit

Have you ever used a warranty??? When you redeem that warranty and receive a new unit...it comes with a new warranty. Your assumptions are wrong.

You know what they say when you assume.

Well I work in the computer industry and honestly I've never gotten a replacement unit of anything under warranty which, in turn, had its own warranty. I mean like, I buy a hard drive with a 3 year warranty, it dies 2 years in and I get a replacement hard drive from the manufacturer... the replacement MIGHT have a 30 day warranty at most. Absolutely not another 3 year warranty.

I'm sure there are some vape companies that might give you a new warranty with every replacement, all I mean to say by this is that I don't think that's very common in business at all to offer a new warranty with the new unit.

I hope you didn't take my tone as offensive to you. I don't wanna come across as offensive to any of our fellow members here.

friedbanana8

The hercv1 owners would probably save a lot of money if they paid the pre-order price for the sr-71(with the warranty) and just sent their older hercv1 back in for a full refund.

Doesnt this fact alone make it obvious that the hercv1 owners are just being told to shove it up their ass?

friedbanana8,

MaDsCiEnTiSt22

The only reason it's a "beta" is because people here call it that. Every product ever made has issues. When you buy a first run, there will almost always be a second run. How many other products upgrade constantly and don't give anything? Apple, Toyota, video games.

Lol they have a thing called product recall on the planet I live on. Apple, toyota, and video games will exchange, refund, or repair It for you at no cost. Let alone the names you mentioned are major coporations not comparable to dv9 but I would think they would still follow the model industry standard for releasing a product that clearly was not 100% of what it was brought up to be.

MaDsCiEnTiSt22,

tharealmclovin

Lol they have a thing called product recall on the planet I live on. Apple, toyota, and video games will exchange, refund, or repair It for you at no cost. Let alone the names you mentioned are major coporations not comparable to dv9 but I would think they would still follow the model industry standard for releasing a product that clearly was not 100% of what it was brought up to be.
Hmm a product recall you say...kinda like what D9V is doing. Oh and they offered a refund...wasn't that step 2. Now when they repair my tops...guess what there is your 3 step program you just listed.

And it is amazing that a small company can't have the same standards as those large companies that make Millions.

Did apple give you that new operating system every year for your computer? No consider that your oil coil

tharealmclovin,

exit

Remember the first MacBooks? How they turned all yellow and overheated and the plastic cracked? What was Apple's response when they released the second generation of MacBooks to solve those issues. You think they told everyone who bought a first generation MacBook to just send it in for a replacement or refund if they wanted? Maybe they could keep their hard drive and send in the rest for a replacement if they wanted? :lol:

Also I've never heard of this company "video games" are they a big company?

I'm done discussing this matter, I hope we're all clear now.

exit,

friedbanana8

Hmm a product recall you say...kinda like what D9V is doing. Oh and they offered a refund...wasn't that step 2. Now when they repair my tops...guess what there is your 3 step program you just listed.

And it is amazing that a small company can't have the same standards as those large companies that make Millions.

Did apple give you that new operating system every year for your computer? No consider that your oil coil

I think he was just point out that this isnt an upgrade program like you suggested earlier, probably by mistake.

friedbanana8,

MaDsCiEnTiSt22

I am only concerned about the hercules everything else is irrelevant. You dont get the key point. Im not here to argue. You can show a horse water but you cant make him drink.

MaDsCiEnTiSt22,
Reactions: exit

tharealmclovin

The point is. What the problem was (the heater and outer shell) have been fixed. The tanks still work. Nobody recalled those.

If you want to get the NEW OIL COIL, it will be offered. I PROMISE.

Hey you recalled my alternator, I see there is a new radio out..I want that too. For free

tharealmclovin,

friedbanana8

Actually if you read the product page..that's not the oil coil. Those are the tanks we have already. And I bet once they are in stock...G won't mind selling them to us.

i didnt say they were the oil coils. I said they were the tanks.
To be clear im saying that if they sell the tanks only in accessory kits then we have reason to believe they'll do the same with the oil coils since they do essentially the same things as the tanks except better.

The only reason it's a "beta" is because people here call it that. Every product ever made has issues. When you buy a first run, there will almost always be a second run. How many other products upgrade constantly and don't give anything? Apple, Toyota, video games.

I never mentioned upgrades.

friedbanana8,

MaDsCiEnTiSt22

Remember the first MacBooks? How they turned all yellow and overheated and the plastic cracked? What was Apple's response when they released the second generation of MacBooks to solve those issues. You think they told everyone who bought a first generation MacBook to just send it in for a replacement or refund if they wanted? Maybe they could keep their hard drive and send in the rest for a replacement if they wanted? :lol:

Also I've never heard of this company "video games" are they a big company?
I'm done discussing this matter, I hope we're all clear now.

Lol my bad I didnt know this was a english 1a honors class. What i meant is video game manufacturers. Its funny how you point out my mistake and veer off from the meaning of my post.

MaDsCiEnTiSt22,

tharealmclovin

I don't know if you recall Months ago G mentioned there would Be a variety of tanks and coils that will be sole when available.

Lol my bad I didnt know this was a english 1a honors class. What i meant is video game manufacturers. Its funny how you point out my mistake and veer off from the meaning of my post.

If there is one thing nobody can fault anyone for is grammar, sarcasm, and tone. They don't translate we'll over text

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: exit

friedbanana8

The point is. What the problem was (the heater and outer shell) have been fixed. The tanks still work. Nobody recalled those.

If you want to get the NEW OIL COIL, it will be offered. I PROMISE.

Hey you recalled my alternator, I see there is a new radio out..I want that too. For free

Yes, but how does that make exchanging the unit better than buying the new one and just getting the full refund other than $10dollars in cost? I think at this point everybody that does the exchange would have gotten a better deal if they just went ahead and got the new unit and full refund. That way they could get the best performance and to hell with the tanks.

tharealmclovin

I disagree. I got mine for 45% off. So that means i got 2 hercs for the price of 1 V2. I dont want a refund. It would xost me double.

Like I said...you were one of the few who paid full price. Sorry for that. Maybe for you, it's different.
Yes, but how does that make exchanging the unit better than buying the new one and just getting the full refund other than $10dollars in cost? I think at this point everybody that does the exchange would have gotten a better deal if they just went ahead and got the new unit and full refund. That way to could get the best performance and to hell with the tanks.

tharealmclovin,

tharealmclovin

It wasn't a 420 sale. It was a discount for this forum. I bet you would be the minority. We took advantage of the presage savings and FC discount. Like I said, it wasn't for sale for long since we bought them out at a discount.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: OF

MaDsCiEnTiSt22

Exactly fried banana. I should have returned my old herc for a refund when I firsrt had issues. Then I would have pre ordered the sr71 and wouldnt be going through this dilemma. Money isnt the issue. Its the principal when I know im being screwed. Will I use the sr71 yes because I like the design and the ceramic heating element. I love the innovative thinking that goes into products. The old tanks do work but they dont work well and it takes forever to heat up the old tanks to major vapor producing temp. Im pretty sure we will be taken care of. I am way more pleased with my beta iris v1 compared to my beta herc v1.

friedbanana8

i bought my hercules in late february at a listed price of $109 from planet vape along with my persei. I remember still seeing it up for sale in may. This company has really began to grow in customer base in the last few months. I think it'd be very hard to tell who was in the minority and if that minority is really a group that is all that minor.

It wasn't a 420 sale. It was a discount for this forum. I bet you would be the minority. We took advantage of the presage savings and FC discount. Like I said, it wasn't for sale for long since we bought them out at a discount.

friedbanana8,

tharealmclovin

Exactly fried banana. I should have returned my old herc for a refund when I firsrt had issues. Then I would have pre ordered the sr71 and wouldnt be going through this dilemma. Money isnt the issue. Its the principal when I know im being screwed. Will I use the sr71 yes because I like the design and the ceramic heating element. I love the innovative thinking that goes into products. The old tanks do work but they dont work well and it takes forever to heat up the old tanks to major vapor producing temp. Im pretty sure we will be taken care of. I am way more pleased with my beta iris v1 compared to my beta herc v1.

Did we ever get confirmation that the tanks do not work well with the new version? 2 people have them..neither have mentioned anything about them not working. Maybe the coil works better, but doesn't make the tank obsolete.

tharealmclovin,

friedbanana8

At this point i just hope they sell the oil coils seperately just as they do the cartridges. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

hey is the pre-order sale still going on? and until what day? whats the code too if someone can chime in?

friedbanana8,

MaDsCiEnTiSt22

Lol you repeated me in different words. I never said it didnt work and of course the new coil style tanks work better. Bobs video clearly shows that. Warm up time has been cut down significantly with the coil style tanks. Re-read my post. :)

MaDsCiEnTiSt22,
Top Bottom