Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Thank you very much.
Two Hercules carts ordered.
I think I will get my Bender in the mail tomorrow!!!

images

where else can you get issues resolved in 10 minutes online? thanks for the support man.

nickzzzx

Hey G, you mentioned a wick in the vid of the hercules, does that refer to a silica wick similar to the older carts, or something different? My main question is will the tanks be cleanable and reusable?

nickzzzx,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Hey G, you mentioned a wick in the vid of the hercules, does that refer to a silica wick similar to the older carts, or something different? My main question is will the tanks be cleanable and reusable?

The Hercules carts are definitely cleanable and reusable. That is one of the main selling points of the Hercules design.

kindbeats,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Did a test today (still don't have $$ for a multimeter, perhaps tomorrow I'll buy one).

I tried to combust the ABV in my bender by never hitting it even once. I was on my ride home and figured I'll just hold down this button forever (glowing blue and the hammer is too hot to touch of course) but it NEVER combusted. Held it down the whole way home and it just never happened. The glass got hot but the load never got darker than the light brown ABV.

What is this telling us? Either the hammer is defective yet still glowing, all sets of batteries I got are defective (unlikely), or the 800mahs are literally unable to do anything but the lightest of light vapor.

Is there anyone who has the 700mah AWs and the 800mah batteries and an IR thermometer perhaps?

I know I should try the AW's, but what has me concerned is I remember another member here saying they didn't notice much difference between the 700s and 800s with the bender at all. I just don't want to buy another set of really expensive batteries IF I'm not going to enjoy this particular vape. Just want some more feedback on the 700s VS 800s in regards to actual usage difference with the Bender specifically.

I REALLY want to enjoy this vaporizer. The flavor is amazing, I'd say the best tasting vaporizer that I've ever tried, and the design of everything is top notch. I just need more heat personally, and I'm more than willing to get a pair of the AW's IF they are going to solve my problem. It's an expensive portable, but I feel it will be well worth it if I can make it fit my temperature needs. I'm still quite happy with it and think it is a wonderful vape, I just don't find myself reaching for it as my portable....YET.

darkrom,

kevin

Hi G
I saw the videos of the Hurcules when using PG and dry flower, but what about the solid waxes have you tried out the stuff that needs more heat? When loading solids do we need to melt them into the tank or just stick it in and heat it up? No smart remarks OF.
I was just woundering because the PG is very easy to vape vs the waxes and I don't want to have to heat it up for 60 sec. but if turley only 20 sec for wax, then you are the man and this is just what I need!

Thanks G:cheers:
Keviin

kevin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Did a test today (still don't have $$ for a multimeter, perhaps tomorrow I'll buy one).

I tried to combust the ABV in my bender by never hitting it even once. I was on my ride home and figured I'll just hold down this button forever (glowing blue and the hammer is too hot to touch of course) but it NEVER combusted. Held it down the whole way home and it just never happened. The glass got hot but the load never got darker than the light brown ABV.

What is this telling us? Either the hammer is defective yet still glowing, all sets of batteries I got are defective (unlikely), or the 800mahs are literally unable to do anything but the lightest of light vapor.

Is there anyone who has the 700mah AWs and the 800mah batteries and an IR thermometer perhaps?

I know I should try the AW's, but what has me concerned is I remember another member here saying they didn't notice much difference between the 700s and 800s with the bender at all. I just don't want to buy another set of really expensive batteries IF I'm not going to enjoy this particular vape. Just want some more feedback on the 700s VS 800s in regards to actual usage difference with the Bender specifically.

I REALLY want to enjoy this vaporizer. The flavor is amazing, I'd say the best tasting vaporizer that I've ever tried, and the design of everything is top notch. I just need more heat personally, and I'm more than willing to get a pair of the AW's IF they are going to solve my problem. It's an expensive portable, but I feel it will be well worth it if I can make it fit my temperature needs. I'm still quite happy with it and think it is a wonderful vape, I just don't find myself reaching for it as my portable....YET.

Darkrom, if your Hammer is going cherry within a 20-25 seconds then its hot enough and the batteries are fine so is the hammer. The question now stands with your Bender kit, drawing technique, load size, load gring, and how dry is your load. Can you answer all of this for me please?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

There is no silica wick in there, a stainless steel tank that can store your material exists.

Hi G
I saw the videos of the Hurcules when using PG and dry flower, but what about the solid waxes have you tried out the stuff that needs more heat? When loading solids do we need to melt them into the tank or just stick it in and heat it up? No smart remarks OF.
I was just woundering because the PG is very easy to vape vs the waxes and I don't want to have to heat it up for 60 sec. but if turley only 20 sec for wax, then you are the man and this is just what I need!

Thanks G:cheers:
Keviin

You can throw anything in there, now the consistencies may require you to heat up maybe 2-5 more seconds but it all works.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: nickzzzx

415~650
Modnote: Merged into the correct thread.

I have no idea where to post this so i chose here because i had 15% success.

I originally got high off the idea of having a vape pen. Literally i wasnt smoking and was looking up vape pens all day. I was gonna go with the Gentlemans vape, but decided to go for quality and get the omicron. It was on my mind 24/7 i would get happy just thinking about it. I went to my dispensary and they talked me into getting a PERSEI and said it was more durable/powerful/had more accessories,etc....
They even hooked me up with free wax to start with. That night i showed my homies who dont smoke at all, and they called me stupid for wasting 200$. It was so hard to make the cartridge work after filling, I deemed it dead and remelted it to a new cartridge which I had success smoking with my brother. Got us a high, and a few days later used it for the second time and after that sesh it was toasted.
I purchased more wax, a new cartridge and melted it in, and went to smoke... with ZERO success.

Since then I have not used it, but only have brought it out to show off. Except when showing it off if someone asks to hit it, I kindly reply no, because i have no idea how to work it.
Since then I purchased 1 Gram of Red Diamond Oil which comes in a syringe and a new cartridge and both have been sitting next to the Persei for a couple weeks now.
I am too pussy to fill up the cartridge for if i make a mistake all that oil is gone.

I have no idea where to go from here. I wish i could trade for something simple as a Trippy Stick, although i go to the classifieds here and i need 50 posts. If anyone has any suggestions, please respond. But dont respond with trades or buys for then I will be kicked out.FUCK COMBUSTION

darkrom

Great Scott!
Darkrom, if your Hammer is going cherry within a 20-25 seconds then its hot enough and the batteries are fine so is the hammer. The question now stands with your Bender kit, drawing technique, load size, load gring, and how dry is your load. Can you answer all of this for me please?

It takes about double that heat up time, but maybe the 800mah batteries account for that since they aren't the AW's? Dry load 3/4 full bender drawing slow or fast (been trying both and found a method that produces light clouds) ground with or finer than the included grinder.

I'm not giving up, I just don't know which component to blame. That includes the possibility of technique, but I really don't think I'm doing it wrong.

If you pack a bowl and then hold down the button and NEVER draw it should combust eventually right? If so then I need to figure out what I need to upgrade to get there. No big deal. Trial and error with some nice flavor along the way.

darkrom,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
It takes about double that heat up time, but maybe the 800mah batteries account for that since they aren't the AW's? Dry load 3/4 full bender drawing slow or fast (been trying both and found a method that produces light clouds) ground with or finer than the included grinder.

I'm not giving up, I just don't know which component to blame. That includes the possibility of technique, but I really don't think I'm doing it wrong.

If you pack a bowl and then hold down the button and NEVER draw it should combust eventually right? If so then I need to figure out what I need to upgrade to get there. No big deal. Trial and error with some nice flavor along the way.

Ok so here is what we can do, you can send in your persei, hammer and bender let me test it out, if i can get it to work ill show it to you on camera. If not then ill start diagnosing whats wrong and replace the needed parts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Ok so here is what we can do, you can send in your persei, hammer and bender let me test it out, if i can get it to work ill show it to you on camera. If not then ill start diagnosing whats wrong and replace the needed parts.

Why not. The one part I'm hesitant is to ship the glass. Do you think it could be the bender itself?

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Well that is a problem. The bender itself never ever gets red. Only the hammer.

I'll send it all in soon.

darkrom,
so just making sure, is it normal for my hammer rod to take 45-60 sec to start producing vapor while rod gets red around 40-55 sec

David Nevers,
sorry for noob question but whats generic? if its the batteries that came with persei then yes but they look like the AW on the website

David Nevers,
Top Bottom