Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Nick your biting but if im not mistaken your mistaken, your post is just to complicated for me to understand, and no im not joking. Really couldnt make heads or tales on it.

Second section is nice one. I like that.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
I'm hoping that the accessory pack enjoys the same 50% off benefit as the Hercules cart. Otherwise the accessories cost more than the Hercules :(
With the Hercules being so good at oils, what will the 1701's bring to the table that he HErc's already have not?

HSADJADI,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'm hoping that the accessory pack enjoys the same 50% off benefit as the Hercules cart. Otherwise the accessories cost more than the Hercules :(
With the Hercules being so good at oils, what will the 1701's bring to the table that he HErc's already have not?

I wish we can do the discount on the accessory pack. As for now the discount is on the Hercules like I promised. We still have bills to pay.

As for the 1701's well that brings to the table of battery life and no maintainance. Use it and toss when done.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jpdnkstr

So it's cheaper just to buy another Hercules cart instead?? mmmkay..
No, not after the 31st. You'll pay 109 for Hercules. The accessory kit must just be for us cool kids running around with 31 flavors just like Baskin Robbins! Thanks for the intro deal on the Hercules, I'm willing to pay full price to have the ability to swap many different concentrates.(it is nice to have this luxury, though not taken for granted)

Earlier when I said "what more could you ask for? " Might as well ask now! G, if you could just mail me a few of every new product that you develop.(that's right, not just one!) I'm gonna need a few of each! Oh yeah, please send all of my carts full from now on too!

I hope everyone can sense the sarcasm in the last paragraph, I am only kidding, I know there have been issues with attacks of Newbies. Does anyone know the old saying "Give 'em an inch, they'll try to take a mile!"

on another note, I've been dying to post some pictures on here, I am computer illiterate, and my avatar is the only one I can figure out how to do.

Done with my morning BS, TIA for any help with pics, (how to post pics from a phone would be ideal!)

DubCRider

You need to upload to a photo sharing site like photobucket.com. Once uploaded you will need to copy/paste the IMG code directly in here and the pic will show up. You can also just take any picture URL and put IMG code on either end and it will show up.

DubCRider,

jpdnkstr

You need to upload to a photo sharing site like photobucket.com. Once uploaded you will need to copy/paste the IMG code directly in here and the pic will show up. You can also just take any picture URL and put IMG code on either end and it will show up.
What is IMG code, if I wanted to post pics of my Persei? Can I copy and paste the picture number with the I M G before or after?

jpdnkstr,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok when you upload it to photobucket, after its done click on the image and on the right you will get 4 types of codes. Click on the one that says

[IMG.] This part will be the code sourounded by image tags, i added the periods in it so this can show when you are doing it the image tags will not have a period in them. [./IMG]

THC SCIENTIFIC,

nickzzzx

What is IMG code, if I wanted to post pics of my Persei? Can I copy and paste the picture number with the I M G before or after?
http://tinypic.com/
Go to that website, upload your picture, copy the IMG code link after it is uploaded, paste link here. A direct linked picture without IMG code will show just the link, but adding
will allow your image to be shown on the message board.

nickzzzx,

jpdnkstr

SWEET!! Thanks guys. Sorry for the double posts, time to get that pic, along with some others, in the right spot.

jpdnkstr,

Bart

I don't know muc h about posting pics but you could deliver the contents of that one to my house for safekeeping. Lol

Bart,

Darb

Is there any reason why the Hercules coupon code doesn't work anymore?
Isn't it good until the 31st?

Darb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
let me check.

Ok I checked.

hercules is the coupon code still up maybe your trying to use it as a gift cert?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Darb

Just tried again. Not as gift card. The massage was...

The coupon code you entered has already expired so it can't be used.

Darb,

StepInToSpace

Just tried and coupon went right through.

Any word on the gift for early Persei purchasers w/o serial #? I know you mentioned something a few weeks ago, but didn't see anything come from it.

StepInToSpace,

Darb

Strange. I even tried signing out of my account and back in.
Coupon still says expired.

The code is Hercules right?

Darb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hercules lower case, maybe your time and date on your computer is wrong?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I found that sometimes if you try to copy/paste a coupon code it won't always work, and they can be case sensitive, so check your letters, and cap lock.

jambandphan03,

Darb

Date and time double checked.
All lower case. No cut and paste. Spelling correct hercules.
Still get this message.

I had already placed my order a few days ago but had to cancel because I wanted to add some items.
I had to open a ticket so delta9 could cancel it.
Could this be an issue?

Darb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Date and time double checked.
All lower case. No cut and paste. Spelling correct hercules.
Still get this message.

I had already placed my order a few days ago but had to cancel because I wanted to add some items.
Could this be an issue?

how many you ordered before? i know there is a limit on how many you can order maybe thats the issue.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
i think when we refunded it wont see it as a refund and wont allow you to order again. Ok try it now.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom