Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Caligula

Maximus
@chingdaddy I remember you! A while ago you asked in this thread whether anyone had an Iris available and were soundly mocked for such a ridiculous request. Well, it looks like your having the last laugh. Good on ya!

edit: Did you wind up paying the requested $500?

Wow. It takes a special kind of dick to chide him for something like that.

Jesus, some people. :mad:

Caligula

Maximus
And what kind to chide him for chiding him? For that matter, I win dick of the day for chiding you for chiding Hedo for chiding Ching.

Now back to the topic...

Sorry. I guess I'm a little self deprecating at times. ;) (waits for it)

Caligula,

chingdaddy

@chingdaddy I remember you! A while ago you asked in this thread whether anyone had an Iris available and were soundly mocked for such a ridiculous request. Well, it looks like your having the last laugh. Good on ya!

edit: Did you wind up paying the requested $500?
Nowhere even remotely close to that. Try closer to 1/10 of that :rockon: The dude is super cool too. He tossed in a brand new kiss cart and new 2.4 oil cart for shipping out a little late. What a guy! Hell of a deal! Never used to boot :)
I on the other hand have gone to town on it in the past couple of hours. ..lol. Dialing in flavor and vapor is now at a new level for me. Now I understand why you guys covet yours so much. Happy guy right here.

MyWomanCooks

So I needed to send my persei top off to get fixed. Sure wish I had the hammer right about now. It's such a helpless feeling :goon:

MyWomanCooks,

tharealmclovin

Pulled the Hercules SR71 (I think) out to try again. Whats everyone's technique again??? I am using the Iris...seems like I need to do a 1-2 20sec timeout before I even get vapor, then it pours out. I loaded about .7 of good nug run shatter so i dont want to waste it

Fredster951

20 seconds is a lot of warm up time. Me thinks your rod placement is the culprit. How many watts ur iris showing during warm up? I have a sr74 which is less powerful than the sr71. It takes me about 5-6 seconds to get CLOUDS from a COLD START.

Fredster951,
Reactions: Caligula

tharealmclovin

I bought two of the originals Hercs that have the old coil. When I last was using it, .5 was the "buffer" so I loaded .7

@7.4 34watts

tharealmclovin,

215z

34 watts holy moly you should hear oil bubbling as you inhale slowly. Do you hear the crack and pop of the oil heating when you hold the mouthpiece to your ear and hold down the trigger? Slow cigar puffs to propagate heat within the Herc.

Top Bottom