Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Batteries fully charged? And only kiss cart?
One was about 70% I would say, I brought a spare full charged just cause I was out for 2 days straight...

I was using it In the day light so I didn't notice the light but I was getting weak hits occasionally (not sure if it's related) then I got inside noticed the dim flickering light so I switched the battery for a fresh on, same thing...

Didn't happen constantly, but more than enough to be annoying...yes only with kiss and SS I lent my Persei/herc to a friend who was thinking of an sr74 so I can't try with the long tube or Hercules

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
One was about 70% I would say, I brought a spare full charged just cause I was out for 2 days straight...

I was using it In the day light so I didn't notice the light but I was getting weak hits occasionally (not sure if it's related) then I got inside noticed the dim flickering light so I switched the battery for a fresh on, same thing...

Didn't happen constantly, but more than enough to be annoying...yes only with kiss and SS I lent my Persei/herc to a friend who was thinking of an sr74 so I can't try with the long tube or Hercules

Ok this issue will be resolved in the new heads as well redo the low voltage protection to account for the voltage drops for the 18350

thevaf

I have the same issue as @Mynameismud with the KISS cart on my persei top. It doesn't happen with the OG carts or the herc. But I can still get a hit from KISS, just that the light goes dim and sometimes flickers.

@THC SCIENTIFIC it occurs for me on both an 18350 and 18650

redijedi808

did you try and reassemble to see if it works even though you have little spring in the post? i havent had spring in months. set the rod to have contact with the post and i have a .9ohm reading on a 3.7v black rod with no problems
Thank you for the advice. At first, I didn't want to try because that's what caused me to find out about the faulty spring. It just stopped heating up. Well, I came home and the spring still didn't work after a full day of ISO soak.

I decided to just put it back together and try...it worked even with the faulty spring!:clap:

Awesome, I'm back up and running. I shall wait for the release of the SR-74X upgrade to purchase a center post for backup.

redijedi808,
Reactions: gudiss
Hello everyone in the Fc forum! I am the proud owner of about six TI KISS carts 3 are dead from learning to use:rip:, and 3 are still alive and producing major clouds:rockon:. I also own the okeanos micro bubbler which i love besides the minor clogging and leaking here and there.

1st question..

After reading about 100:| or so pages I've read there is going to be an upgrade for the okeanos! I am very interested in getting it. Does anyone know when it will be available? Will it be a problem if i didn't buy the okeanos on the w9tech website which i knew i shouldve:bang:? I bought the last one on eBay i was very proud lol!

2nd question..

I am ready to upgrade to the next level of vape! I really want the hercules sr74, but I'm the dab-at-a-time type of person. So my question since it says you can load a gram of concentrate, how long does a gram last someone in the herc?

I think I'm going to wait for the herc upgrade does anyone know when that will be available??

Anyone and everyones help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you :)

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Hello everyone in the Fc forum! I am the proud owner of about six TI KISS carts 3 are dead from learning to use:rip:, and 3 are still alive and producing major clouds:rockon:. I also own the okeanos micro bubbler which i love besides the minor clogging and leaking here and there.
There's a dude here that sells (or used to sell) kiss rebuild kits for burned out carts, but I don't see his username when I tried to tag him. W9 will be coming out with rebuild kits also, IIRC.
1st question..

After reading about 100:| or so pages I've read there is going to be an upgrade for the okeanos! I am very interested in getting it. Does anyone know when it will be available? Will it be a problem if i didn't buy the okeanos on the w9tech website which i knew i shouldve:bang:? I bought the last one on eBay i was very proud lol!

Nah, w9 has so many irons in the fire. THC Scientific posts frequent updates on this thread. Buying their product on ebay is a really bad idea. This isn't some 3 dollar pair of headphones. It's expensive stuff. Every single time I've seen someone buy off ebay, they were unpleasantly surprised when they needed warranty work.

2nd question..

I am ready to upgrade to the next level of vape! I really want the hercules sr74, but I'm the dab-at-a-time type of person. So my question since it says you can load a gram of concentrate, how long does a gram last someone in the herc?

That's not really an answerable question. For some a gram lasts a month, for others a day. So I guess the answer is somewhere in between. I load a gram at a time on the Herc no problem, and the thing will NEVER burn out. If you're committed to LAYG, there's a TI kiss cart. And Triton for Okeanos will be dropping at some point.

There's no substitute for staying up on this thread if you want to know release dates.

Edit: Forgot they're developing an e-nail system. I guess that would be the ultimate for the dab-at-a-time crowd.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

1st question..

2nd question..

I think I'm going to wait for the herc upgrade does anyone know when that will be available??

Anyone and everyones help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you :)
1) it's an upgrade, not warranty service...you pay $15.00 plus shipping and fees I believe when it's available so i don't see it being a problem as long as you can prove you have an okeanos. But should you need warranty service you will need to buy the warranty for eBay other purchases...
Don't take that as you'll be fine though cause I have no affiliation with the company except some lengthy chats with @THC SCIENTIFIC so I could be wrong...

As for your second question, like @syrupy mentioned, varies for everyone with the sr74/71.... It holds a gram, if your using waxs or oil that aren't too thick and are pretty clean. But for most wax and shatter it usually only holds about 0.5 because you only use 1 coil (0.5 per coil)... As for how long it lasts, If I use mine pretty heavily or I'm hanging out with a bunch of people, it'll last 1-3 days before I load more...if I'm just by myself and only take a couple hits a day, I can get at least a week or 2 before I need to reload (those are complete estimates I would say I average filling it every 3-5 days)

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
1) it's an upgrade, not warranty service...you pay $15.00 plus shipping and fees I believe when it's available so i don't see it being a problem as long as you can prove you have an okeanos.

Nah, I meant the $65 deal, which covers purchases from non-authorized sources like ebay. Of course that's just covering the Persei itself.

syrupy,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Well, just when I think I have the Herc mastered , I get thrown a curve. It has been running great and leak free if I do cool-down hits. Today when I went to use it ALL of the oil had leaked into the lower tank. The Herc was not even attached to the Persei. I am sitting there sweating my ass off trying to figure what's happened, so consumed by checking out the Herc that I hadn't started my car and turned on the A/C...then it dawned on me as sweat was dripping down my nose:doh:. It's fucking HOT in that black truck!! Hot enough to melt my oil down to the bottom tank. I guess I will have to carry a cooler for my Herc.

Andy

Took the herc disc golfing today. Was about 80 out, maybe warmer. My body heat combined with the outside temp caused it to leak into that second compartment.

bdmonkeyj3w

Anyone here try the imren 38a 18650s? Very happy with lg 35a, but curious to know if 3a makes a diff in the herc or just grab more lgs...

bdmonkeyj3w,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wait so you blast then vac purge until shatter and then continue purging beyond that?

while maintaining vacuum??
I was rambling!
Sorry.
I will PURGE 3x over a 24 hour period.
By Wednesday I will have high quality SHATTER.
As my SHATTER cures I find its awesome even 3 months from the day made.
Since I have only 1/2 of a gram left I won't have Time to let my next run age.
Lowest inventory IKR!
However the first month maybe fresh product agreed that it will be even better with time.

I have a rebuilt K.I.S.S. cart and a HERCULES SR74 to try out.
With my Condition SHATTER is very effective.
It's easier to get quick relief at night with W9 TECH accessories in my bedroom.
Filled with medicine!

Last edited:

gudiss

Took the herc disc golfing today. Was about 80 out, maybe warmer. My body heat combined with the outside temp caused it to leak into that second compartment.
i was out sailing past wekend 80+ held and kept it close to horizontal, no leaks-

gudiss,
Reactions: ataxian

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Nah, I meant the $65 deal, which covers purchases from non-authorized sources like ebay. Of course that's just covering the Persei itself.
No I get that. You were worried about not being able to get the upgrade for the okeanos because you purchased from somewhere else. I was saying I don't think it'll be a problem because the upgrade is $15.00+shipping so I don't see it being an issue of where you got it. As long as you show them you have one and pay the fee.

If you reread my post right after that I said that if you have other issues that require warranty service you will need to purchase the non authorized purchase warranty which is $65 you are correct

Mynameismud,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom