Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Its got an even smaller battery
Cf9wgJw.jpg

The 18350's are saved!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
thanks @Sleepin in CA I woke up all happy thinking about it. :tup: I'm glad to get another Persei, was looking at the website, and noticed the hammer tops are not to be found, or I couldn't find them anywhere myself. Are those supposed to drive the Bender, or does Bender come with the heat element? I seem to remember you had to have the hammer top first...:hmm:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian so it was the charger eh?

Glad to hear they're back mate!

@jambandphan03 my g/f has probably already dropped it at the P.O. (I'm working), should be there in a day or two.

=)
Funny one of the chargers is discharging instead od charging.
I'm using other stock charger without issues. Now I will recharge my batteries.
thanks @Sleepin in CA I woke up all happy thinking about it. :tup: I'm glad to get another Persei, was looking at the website, and noticed the hammer tops are not to be found, or I couldn't find them anywhere myself. Are those supposed to drive the Bender, or does Bender come with the heat element? I seem to remember you had to have the hammer top first...:hmm:
The HAMMER TOP is nice to have.
It works fine without the HAMMER.
The HAMMER makes it luxurious!

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@jambandphan03 I know I was gonna buy one last week and they were gone, so bummed! The bender works w/o it, but I hear its MUCH better with it.

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: ataxian

primeform

I cannot for the life of me understand why you dont have instructions for any of these items. You need to include how to assemble and operate instructions at the minimum.

primeform

One came with the Persei that tells you how to load the batteries. more like electronics for dummies.

Nothing came with the hercules and neither of the links on the instructions page work.

My nibbler XL came with no documentation either. The boxes they came in were nice tho.

Whatever works for them, but seems there would be alot less support tickets if they made some better documentation.

Anyone know what size the O-rings on the sr 74 are?

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
we are redoing the instructions now and should have the sr 71 done by monday or tuesday sorry for any issues also working on the new persei instructions and the new okeanos instructions as well as 4 other instructions.

@jambandphan03 i can dig around and see if i have any 601 threaded qc pieces left for you to have all you have to do is pay for $15 that includes shipping.

Guys our next tester for the Iris received his unit and will jump in shortly and tell you how he likes it or hates it, then after this we will have someone else test it out.

Last edited:

pickmita

Hi guys!

Please help me with this question: the Bender description says: "The unit holds about .5 grams of herbal blends and can vaporize around 1.5 grams between charges".

How long does the charge actually last? Is the Bender efficient in terms of extraction and battery duration?. I want to be able to load something like 0.2 - 0.3 g, get high and still have battery charge to vape again if I feel like it.

Thanks!

pickmita,

Caligula

Maximus

DaNi_DuB

Vapor Enthusiast
Hi guys!

Please help me with this question: the Bender description says: "The unit holds about .5 grams of herbal blends and can vaporize around 1.5 grams between charges".

How long does the charge actually last? Is the Bender efficient in terms of extraction and battery duration?. I want to be able to load something like 0.2 - 0.3 g, get high and still have battery charge to vape again if I feel like it.

Thanks!

I usually pack somewhere around .3- .4 per bowl and get 3 maybe 4 bowls between charges. I have a set of batteries dedicated to my Bender just so that it isn't an issue.

DaNi_DuB,
Reactions: ataxian

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

First impressions? Four words.

"Custom tailored button riding".

Thats all I can say at the moment, Im a little verklempt.

keep-calm-i-m-a-little-verklempt.png

More soon.
Ahhh super jealous of both of you !!!!
The only learning curve i experienced with the 3.7v rod was an 8-10 second heat up instead of 4-5
i hear you. That and the cigar puffing at the beginning is really all you need to get it going. I just remember soo many people having issues getting it to produce and giving up before they got the hang of it which is why i recommend people start with the 7.4v. Although now that i think about it, people should really start with the 3.7V black rod and then go to 7.4V. Cause once you get the hang of the black rod the white rod is a breeze.

I only got to use my sr74 white rod a few times before i had to send my persei off to @THC SCIENTIFIC for tinkering, but from the limited use i got i really dig the taste and lower power. Although the herc and shorty tube is perfect for traveling. Just not using with newbies

Top Bottom