Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Caligula

Maximus
Crap!!!! One of the 18350s won't charge. So I'm stuck at least til tommorrow. Wal-Mart-No dice. Radio Shack-They call this an electronics store???? Used to be you could walk into that store and get what you want. Now it's just consumer electronics stuff. Course all I have to do is look at a battery and it will fail. It was out of last years stock, so I suppose this kind of thing could be expected.
As far as the Persei itself: what a beautiful little device. Has the look of quality. I like it when manufacturers use good materials for their products. For me plastic is a turn off. I would prefer something like this that is solid and durable. I saw a guy on you tube abuse his Persei to the extreme:dunked it in a water jar and tried to drive the cartridge through a cinder block with the persei attached. The cart broke, but the Persei still worked; I was impressed.

If youre hard up those e-cig vape shops have them... for a price.

jb

@Caligula the ti wire I got did not work out. Still seeking a source with the right size and resistance for the kiss carts. Sorry my man, gonna have to wait a bit longer.

@Sleepin in CA , Was the .5mm diameter too big or small? Also interested in just rebuilding the kiss i have...

jb,

Caligula

Maximus
Im assuming the resistance wasnt working out? This also reminds me, if anyone can find titanium wool, LMK. THeres ONE place online, but it says you have to call them and when you do it turns out they dont make it anymore so you have to order (almost literally) a ton of the stuff.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@Sleepin in CA , Was the .5mm diameter too big or small? Also interested in just rebuilding the kiss i have...
Way too large for the bottom pin to be reinserted. Also resistance didnt work out when I modded it to fit.. Ended up sub ohm.

I am going to play with more wrap configuration after this weekend (youngests bday), but im not working on the ti. Like @Caligula said...sourcing the ti is crazy hard. Have to buy a $1000 minimum from what I can find so far. Instead I am searching for 3.7v. Its being an elusive little bugger to lock down.

Edit....got bored .....tried for 3.7v again real quick... nailed it.
Love ohm calculators lol. 3.7v @1.9 ohms. Fuck to the yes.

=)

Last edited:

warnerg54

Hey Guys! New on here, and about to place an order from W9 in the next hour or so... I have a quick question regarding the nibbler xl. Will it also work on the current KISS carts?

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@ataxian I has a chromed out one too! Lol

20140321_105658_zpsenycyddj.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian,
Reactions: Caligula

masaki

Some meaning it kinda works???
It works fine not great. You'll need the bottom adapter from the hercules to fit the nibbler xl over the kiss cart. Then you will need to fit a oring over the holes on the bottom of the nibbler creating a seal with some air flow. Honestly your best off with a okeanos, the nibbler was designed for the hercules and the okeanos was designed around the kiss cart and this mysterious triton. Every okeanos owner is dying to see!

masaki,
Reactions: Caligula

warnerg54

It works fine not great. You'll need the bottom adapter from the hercules to fit the nibbler xl over the kiss cart. Then you will need to fit a oring over the holes on the bottom of the nibbler creating a seal with some air flow. Honestly your best off with a okeanos, the nibbler was designed for the hercules and the okeanos was designed around the kiss cart and this mysterious triton. Every okeanos owner is dying to see!
Awesome man! I really appreciate the quick response! I think I am going to just take the plunge and buy the SR-74/ nibbler XL/ Persei Combo.

masaki

Awesome man! I really appreciate the quick response! I think I am going to just take the plunge and buy the SR-74/ nibbler XL/ Persei Combo.
Haha no worries I'm glad that helped. I think your decision is best you won't regret this setup at all! I love my sr74 I don't go anywhere without it!

warnerg54

Haha no worries I'm glad that helped. I think your decision is best you won't regret this setup at all! I love my sr74 I don't go anywhere without it!
I already own a PAX, and a Volcano.... I think its about time to get serious about oil... I have been using an Itaste MVP with SEEGO Vhit type C.... It has served me well, But I think its time to upgrade!

warnerg54,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I already own a PAX, and a Volcano.... I think its about time to get serious about oil... I have been using an Itaste MVP with SEEGO Vhit type C.... It has served me well, But I think its time to upgrade!
I started with a GPEN.
The PERSEI was flavor city!
O'h it's very powerful!
7.4 Volts huge upgrade!
FYI!

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It sounds like the biggest hurdle is getting the SR-74 assembled, and primed correctly?
The SR74 is powerful and easy really! I find it easier to operate than the SR71. (their both good)
I can't wait to load mine with SHATTER! I'm trying to use up carts however it's an extreme difference.
Your going to be well medicated!

Top Bottom