Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
I write again questions with no answer ! :

@nao12000
Have the Persei V2 special functions (lock button ON, etc. ..) ?
When I put the Persei on a holder or a table, it blinks 3 times, that means something ?
This is the short protection vapvap, anytime battery contacts wiggle it will happen.

Vapvap

Thanks Sleepin in CA :). Sorry but it was more for the first sentence :
"Have the Persei V2 special functions (lock button ON, etc. ..) ?"

california burrito

carne asada, french fries, sour cream and cheese
Hi

We don't have an email system . We have a ticket system can you please give me his ticket # also he can call in to 818 8496133 for quicker support.
Oh weird. I guess he assumed you did since he's got multiple emails from a support@w9tech or something. Anyway, his ticket number is 14720...he actually thinks he ordered the wrong part though, he wanted an adapter to use his KISS on an ecig battery, but apparently you guys only offer the opposite, for a 510 cart onto your 601 battery. I dunno why anyone would ever want to use an ecig cart on your battery instead of just using an e-cig battery, but there you go...

Any help would be appreciated.

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Oh weird. I guess he assumed you did since he's got multiple emails from a support@w9tech or something. Anyway, his ticket number is 14720...he actually thinks he ordered the wrong part though, he wanted an adapter to use his KISS on an ecig battery, but apparently you guys only offer the opposite, for a 510 cart onto your 601 battery. I dunno why anyone would ever want to use an ecig cart on your battery instead of just using an e-cig battery, but there you go...

Any help would be appreciated.
yes we offer the adapter so that people can use their favorite ejuice tanks on our units!

we use a ticket system so that cs manager can follow the process and add to !

#14720 is actually his order number.. He has no ticket placed in our system I think he is responding to the email that tells you that your order was placed and shipped .. That is a dead email it just sends notices..

Please have him call us or file a ticket..

hope this helps !

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Thanks Sleepin in CA :). Sorry but it was more for the first sentence :
"Have the Persei V2 special functions (lock button ON, etc. ..) ?"
V2 heads (r series) have the short protection.Also did away with the screw in top post where carts connect (at least on most models I've seen). No heads have on/off except for the hammer and it is a click on and click off. V3 heads seem a little more solid with the threading for carts a bit more sunk in so stuff sits fully flush again, and the pin connections seem more solid. Also the short protection is there as well. Thats all I really see so far.

@THC SCIENTIFIC is that about right?

Last edited:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So here is what I will putting in my Hercules later tonight. It's just about ready!

1964810_1402857353308267_1058152982_n.jpg

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Sorry if im coming off like a jerky. Really surprised everyone leaves the bottom holes open. Why are there 2 large holes instead of one smaller little guy? Why not make the battery adj tool fit since its so close to fitting anyway? Struck me as weird. These are flashlight batteries? Got to think a badass flighlight is sealed with orings.

In all honesty, I cannot for the life of me figure out why you would want to cover vent holes which are there for safety purposes. These batteries are extremely powerful and accidents do happen. I really think you're psyching yourself out over something that should actually be on EVERY vape that handles such high voltages.

I will agree with you on the crooked factor. My Hercules sits crooked in my Persei as well and that drives me crazy. Still works like a champ though.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thats odd, Ive never had anything sit crooked in my unit.
Pretty straight forward.
After you called me a noob I had to work on my gear.
Some of my batteries are charging however the HERCULES SR74 is clean and ready to load.
In the past I loaded flowers and wax, Hash, Full Melt, Pollen Pellets.

However I will only load well purged concentrates for now on.

You are making me make an effort!
950wSN9.jpg

Cleaning!
VR8QBSF.jpg
3EtVhi7.jpg

Ready for next batch!
dQ0FwRQ.jpg

Four of my 18350's are charging.
I haven't use my little pipe in over a year!
I need a CORE!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I had one cart that sat crooked. If everything sits at an angle then it's the top that's off.

@Vapvap, I asked THC about the V2 functions. I have been waiting for the function that Omicrons already have where it takes 5 clicks to turn on. This would help make sure the unit doesn't accidentally turn on. That function hasn't appeared yet. As far as the 3-blinks, yes, that's the short protection at work. It's a useful function when using the hammer top, as just putting the unit down turns it off.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As far as the 3-blinks, yes, that's the short protection at work. It's a useful function when using the hammer top, as just putting the unit down turns it off.
I had blinking as well!
After charging my batteries it was corrected? Various functions!
@ataxian sure, blame me! Also I cant believe you have an intact oil coil WITH the pull handle. Amazing!
I have 2 coils left.

Everything is because of you!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I had blinking as well!
After charging my batteries it was corrected? Various functions!

Yeah, that happens to me too. So it can be the short protection/setting the unit down, low batteries, or a wrongly-assembled herc. With only a single one-color light, the blinking has to have multiple functions with it!

Edit: dreaming of a multi-color light like the pax has...

california burrito

yes we offer the adapter so that people can use their favorite ejuice tanks on our units!

we use a ticket system so that cs manager can follow the process and add to !

#14720 is actually his order number.. He has no ticket placed in our system I think he is responding to the email that tells you that your order was placed and shipped .. That is a dead email it just sends notices..

Please have him call us or file a ticket..

hope this helps !
Is there no option for the reverse...to put a KISS on a e-cig battery? He says it's out for delivery today so if you don't offer the reverse he'll just throw it in a drawer or something, too much trouble to return.

california burrito,

california burrito

I prefer long skinny fries usually, unsalted. But the other day I had one where the place had fries with the skin still on and it was bomb

also recently i've started swapping out the sour cream for guac

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
testing out the triton atm man its like having the hercules and nibbler xl in the okeanos.

Still gotta fix some issues but boy oh boy is it doing what it intended to and that is to get my eyes all red.

Last edited:

GetToTheChoppa

Yes my head unit is off. Both the KISS cart and HERC sit crooked. Im glad someone else posted theirs is the same and it drives them nuts. I was hoping i could adjust it??

Regarding the blinking lights i think its because the battery spring is a little week. I would want to solder on a stronger one. Or modify the original. Maybe just pull it out some so it has more tension? Has anyone already done that? This thread is ginormous!!

With the 2 holes in the base cap, nope my battery tool dont fit. The hole spacing is too far apart. Its close but no cigar. That would make more sense. Its a vent and there are 2 large holes for the batt adj tool to work. Im definitely into safety features. Guess im not a fan of the placement of the vent holes. Not trying to be a buzz kill. Just observing things and giving my opinion.

I was thinking more about the batteries while driving. I have a little tool that measures power draw. I can rig it to work in between the battery and a Percei accessory. You guys were saying the Herc doesnt work well on the stock batts. I could find out exactly how many amps the different batteries are able to supply. Then if i end up finding other brands of batteries i can test their performance with an actual meter. It will tell me volts of the battery and amps being drawn by the accessory.

Sorry to ask again but has anyone tweaked their output threads straight? Is it a press in fit or threaded? Wonder if i could gently tap tap tappa it straight.

GetToTheChoppa,
Top Bottom