Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Hi G,
Today, I wanted to once again orde runtil I saw that the shipping cost has been increased.

Is this a bug or the 94$ are the cheapest option to Europe because of 34 dollars UPS on an old invoice.

thx forward

*push*

I don't think it's a bug. For me, the cheapest shipping cost on a $160 pen is $110.
It's a bummer and the only reason I don't already own a Persei.

Make sure you keep your contacts clean. I have nailed a Persei top and seen a few people on here who have done the same. It's either screwing it on too hard or dirty contact. Be mindful when you unscrew your Herc, or any cart for that matter, from your Persei. The connector will follow your cart and will break the wires on the inside of the top. Don't screw carts down too hard and mindful when you take them off.

So pretty much as long as I keep my contacts clean and assemble the herc correctly I should be fine? That's good news.

Might have to pull them trigger on one then. I have also been eyeballing the kiss cartridge since I like the ability to load as you go.

Edit: Im sure that this has been discussed ( Someone should update the vaporpedia or make a detailed faq ) but with the kiss im assuming the the higher voltage kiss runs hotter? do both coils, the 3.7v and 7.4 volt version have the same resistance? If i were to get the 7.4v would i always have to run the 2 18350s with it?

Last edited:
fiveoneooo,
Reactions: Bleed4Me

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hi G,
Today, I wanted to once again orde runtil I saw that the shipping cost has been increased.

Is this a bug or the 94$ are the cheapest option to Europe because of 34 dollars UPS on an old invoice.

thx forward

*push*

With the recent fraud claims that came in we had discontinue usps shipping out of country.

Currently we offer FedEx only. Planetvape I know ships to Europe

And vapor warehouse also ships to Europe.

Not sure who's the cheapest.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I agree about Vapor Warehouse. Totally legit and excellent customer service. I ordered a Persei, and when I ordered it, the description on their website was of the version that included the double top. The day I received it the description had changed to include upgrade to Ti KISS cart instead of the omicron cart but no double top. I called VW about the discrepancy and they sent me a 18650 battery and a 7.4v Ti KISS Cart for the inconvenience. I will surely be buying more goodies from them. :brow:
@ataxian, I'm catching up... Ok not really... It's my ataxian starter kit. :bowdown:

uZuQJXc.jpg

I am loving the "Vapor Saber" : Persei+SS Kit+Herc SR-71+(2x 18650 2000aH AW IMR)=:smug:

chronickiller7

Anyone with a dirty kiss cart wanna make a video on how to clean it? I wanna know everything there is to know about the kiss cart when I get mine soon!

chronickiller7,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Anyone with a dirty kiss cart wanna make a video on how to clean it? I wanna know everything there is to know about the kiss cart when I get mine soon!

I don't have a video, but it's really simple. Soak your entire KISS cart in 90% or higher isopropyl for a few hours. Take it out, dry off, and do some dry burns on the cart until it dries out. After that, you're good to go!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I agree about Vapor Warehouse. Totally legit and excellent customer service. I ordered a Persei, and when I ordered it, the description on their website was of the version that included the double top. The day I received it the description had changed to include upgrade to Ti KISS cart instead of the omicron cart but no double top. I called VW about the discrepancy and they sent me a 18650 battery and a 7.4v Ti KISS Cart for the inconvenience. I will surely be buying more goodies from them. :brow:
@ataxian, I'm catching up... Ok not really... It's my ataxian starter kit. :bowdown:

uZuQJXc.jpg

I am loving the "Vapor Saber" : Persei+SS Kit+Herc SR-71+(2x 18650 2000aH AW IMR)=:smug:

Damn you own more stuff then me and I'm an owner in the company.

Man I gotta catch up to you guys. Im serious.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

uZuQJXc.jpg

Very Nice!

kim jong trill

I'm having an issue with my Persei top. After I load up two 18350's and screw on either a KISS cartridge or the SR-74 all I get is full power without pressing the button. As soon as the cartridge screws in enough to make contact the heat is on full blast no matter if it button is depressed or not. Any ideas?

kim jong trill,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'm having an issue with my Persei top. After I load up two 18350's and screw on either a KISS cartridge or the SR-74 all I get is full power without pressing the button. As soon as the cartridge screws in enough to make contact the heat is on full blast no matter if it button is depressed or not. Any ideas?

Please submit a I let and our CS will get on it tomorrow seems like you got a bad top.

On a side note guys

This next pic shows you proper sr71 and sr74 rod placement

The left being a sr71 the right being a sr74.

I made this on my iPhone so it's not the best graphics.

Remember this is for the SR 74 only.

Last edited:

Big Baby Jesus

The momentum is finally on our side. Carpe diem!
Come in Houston, come in....

Got the SR-74 working! :)
Problem was either:
1) rogue drop of water causing havoc
2) I didn't tighten compression nut quite enough for fear of cracking porcelain rod

Very nice, persei now works like I always wanted. Core I just got will not run it in car though. Going to try someone else's car tomorrow to troubleshoot. Really wish I could tryout nibbler too, but no o-rings in package and ones I got at Lowe's are too thin :(
Hercules supposed to be stored upright?

Last edited:
Big Baby Jesus,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Come in Houston, come in....

Got the SR-74 working! :)
Problem was either:
1) rogue drop of water causing havoc
2) I didn't tighten compression nut quite enough for fear of cracking porcelain rod

Very nice, persei now works like I always wanted. Core I just got will not run it in car though. Going to try someone else's car tomorrow to troubleshoot. Really wish I could tryout nibbler too, but no o-rings in package and ones I got at Lowe's are too thin :(
Hercules supposed to be stored upright?
I want a CORE!
My HERCULES SR74 has just kicked my shiny metal as$!
FULL MELT is brutal.
Today I did not have the courage for SHATTER!
Tomorrow I hope to resume trials
Today I fasted!
Good luck with your CORE!

Big Baby Jesus

The momentum is finally on our side. Carpe diem!
I want a CORE!
My HERCULES SR74 has just kicked my shiny metal as$!
FULL MELT is brutal.
Today I did not have the courage for SHATTER!
Tomorrow I hope to resume trials
Today I fasted!
Good luck with your CORE!
LOL
From what I've seen/read, you have all the toys already @ataxian!

Big Baby Jesus,

chronickiller7

I've been getting into e cigs and want to get a nice setup. I was thinking of getting a vamo v3 and aspire nautilus. But then I was thinking... Could I not just get the aspire nautilus and an adapter and throw that on my persei? Would this not work equally as well?

chronickiller7,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Can anyone post a Hercules sr71 milk shot?

If video better a patient wants to see and I don't has any handy

He's tired of other pos pens not delivering and he wants to see it to believe it.

The first person doing the video will get $10 store credit as long as you name the video Hercules Sr-71. 5 people max

Anyone doing a photo will get $5 store credit. 5 people max

First 5 people will be chosen in each category

First come first serve

Can't get more the $10 credit meaning can't get video and photo credit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom