Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Pressure cookers work both ways.

I used a Pyrex dish inside a pressure cooker.
I was going to use my smaller PYREX dish in side the chamber.
Tomorrow is make wax day!
I believe I'm ready to make a blonde clean concentrate worthy to load into my devices!

OG FLOWERS
NORTHERN LIGHTS (TOP COLAS)
I might get some GSC's as well!

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys, I was hoping one of you could direct me to some more info about using the persei with ground herbs. I saw that there was the 8 herb Persei attachment in the works but I can't find any info about it past 2012.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Yeah you have to rig it up a bit. Here's the lid of one of my vacuum chambers ... made this one out of a pressure cooker

Does the vacuum run constantly to maintain seal, or just once to achieve the pressure?

Sleepin in CA,

exit

Hey guys, I was hoping one of you could direct me to some more info about using the persei with ground herbs. I saw that there was the 8 herb Persei attachment in the works but I can't find any info about it past 2012.

I'm pretty sure there's a Bender in classifieds right now with the hammer top and all?

exit,
Reactions: masaki

Caligula

Maximus
Well, I just picked up some fine micron full melt. Going to give it a go in the KISS to see how that works. Heres hoping I dont foul anything!

I'm pretty sure there's a Bender in classifieds right now with the hammer top and all?

There is. I was going to link it but... well, you know. Its a good deal though!

edit:

It works... but Im not down with the flavor. Ill keep using it in the Solo, me thinks.

i8i0.jpg

Last edited:

exit

Well, I just picked up some fine micron full melt. Going to give it a go in the KISS to see how that works. Heres hoping I dont foul anything!

edit:

It works... but Im not down with the flavor. Ill keep using it in the Solo, me thinks.

i8i0.jpg

Are you going easy on the button? Even with solid waxes I find I only need to flash the button get a giant cloud. Any longer than that I don't get any mroe vapor but it tastes bad. If you are easy on the button it tastes pretty fine IMO. Not as good as the SR71 but still good.

exit,

Caligula

Maximus
No, I typically hit it out of the PWNT and hold the button down until I see vapor production stop. Works fine with shatter, maybe not so much with this full melt hash.

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

exit

I don't have a hydratube to try it with but I find the KISS flavor gets nasty quick if the button's down too long. It provides giant massive clouds super quickly, I'm not sure it's too well suited to being used thru water. I love using it as it is, even though the mouthpiece can get clogged easy.

exit,

Caligula

Maximus
I don't have a hydratube to try it with but I find the KISS flavor gets nasty quick if the button's down too long. It provides giant massive clouds super quickly, I'm not sure it's too well suited to being used thru water. I love using it as it is, even though the mouthpiece can get clogged easy.

Oh it works great with shatter/wax! Just not so much with this full-melt hash.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass

edit:

i8i0.jpg

Full melt will still have very small amounts of plant matter but also is primarily made up of the trichrome heads so you will get some combustion when using it in something like the kiss cart. The solo sounds like a good way to go

MileHighLife,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Full melt will still have very small amounts of plant matter but also is primarily made up of the trichrome heads so you will get some combustion when using it in something like the kiss cart. The solo sounds like a good way to go

The Hercules Sr is better equipped for water extracts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

Hello Peeps,

I've been gone for a month or so again with health issues and such but wanted to know if anyone had any tips to give me on the hercules. When I last left off on this thread, it was suggested to cut the oil coil to 60/40 and use the coil according to the oil, but i'm still getting wispy hits some times.

Was just wondering if there's anything to improve the hits, and also what's the best way to clean these oil coils if even needed to clean?

druminfected,
Reactions: masaki

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah you have to rig it up a bit. Here's the lid of one of my vacuum chambers ... made this one out of a pressure cooker

My vacuum gauge is on the unit with the pump motor.
However I like your Chamber!

edit:

i8i0.jpg
Love it!

exit

I love my KISS and was shocked by the size of the hits it puts out. I still get shocked by how massive the hits are.

exit,
I've made ABV ISO and sorry however I just throw away ABV these days.

Top Colas to make SHATTER with BUTANE with the proper purge taste better I found.
Trim I throw in the green trash bin.

I quit making my own wax for now until I make a new vacuum chamber so I can raise the vacuum pressure safely. My recycled jar works however I want to increase the surface area and not so sure the jar will handle the 60% increase in VACUUM I will add?

I will have my material tested next batch.

Nothing wrong with ABV ISO extraction it's just I find it inferior to SHATTER triple purged! (Flavor and Effect)
absolute, shatter or winterized honeycomb nothing about just iso oil. good call on top colas crown extracts big on that but to thro away an absolute? vacume don't remove lipids. but im sure u kno. believe me I love my just vac purge Newport run oils but come to find absolutes healthier, in some cases

abstract XstracT,
That ss kit, with a color bottom and no silver beauty ring, dead sexy I say.

I got some heavy use over a vaccation and the SR71 did way better the I expected. I know most things in life can be tweeked or modded to make it do more but beside cutting the coil down (a soon to be factory option) I just charge batteries and throw in chunks. One time I had a connection issue with the bottom insulator but that was after many times of taking the SR off and on so the center pin got torqued to much, I just loosened it enought that it could spin and I was right back to the clouds. On the vaca the solo did all LL at camp (~30%) and SR71 handled ALL other medicating duties with out a blink. It's nice to take multi backups and not need a single one.

I got some efest 350's at a ecig shop and they did work but to me just didn't feel as powerful or something. I'll be using stock or better for now on.
I did the same actually with a pair of new efest 350s couldn't believe the mahs lasted well into my trip where as my older stock cells would have died a quarter way into my 3hr road trip, on low use. freakin efests made it the whole way (still in disbelief) I feel the same on loving having back ups and not even need to use em. brought all kinds of my beginner cheap ego shit just incase. got ripped with the hurc like the incredible hulk without an issue and forgot I even brought the others.

abstract XstracT,
Top Bottom