Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ablalock

I just got my new Persei and hercules 3.7v yesterday
and i got a few questions.
I was wondering if i bought the wrong version of hercules for my Persei, should have I got the 7.4v?
Also how long are you supposed to hold the button down for using dry with the Herc 3.7v?

Last edited:
ablalock,

zeek01

I just got my new Persei and hercules 3.4v yesterday
I was wondering if i bought the wrong version of hercules for my Persei, should have I got the 7.4v?
Also how long are you supposed to hold the button down for using dry with the Herc 3.4v?

Theres not technically a wrong version necessarily. I am going to assume you mean t3.7v. The 3.7v will work with the persei if youre running one 18350 instead of two 18650's. Did you order from W9 direct or another site? Reason I ask is W9 only has the herc sr71 on their site and the only change is the actualy ceramic rod that is included. Some people order both which is also an option (black rod=3.7 and white rod=7.4) Other sites have the old herc 3.7 still listed on clearance. If you got that then you got the old style and it will only work with herb.

zeek01,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
I just got my new Persei and hercules 3.4v yesterday
Also how long are you supposed to hold the button down for using dry with the Herc 3.4v?

Did you get the V1 or V2 hercules (SR-71)? I know some e-tailers are still selling the old 1st generation units as "herb chambers". Are you trying to vape oil or flower?

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

ablalock

Just dry herb
Theres not technically a wrong version necessarily. I am going to assume you mean t3.7v. The 3.7v will work with the persei if youre running one 18350 instead of two 18650's. Did you order from W9 direct or another site? Reason I ask is W9 only has the herc sr71 on their site and the only change is the actualy ceramic rod that is included. Some people order both which is also an option (black rod=3.7 and white rod=7.4) Other sites have the old herc 3.7 still listed on clearance. If you got that then you got the old style and it will only work with herb.

Im sorry about that I meant 3.7v

ablalock,

ablalock

I only use it for dry.
How long do you hold down the button with the dry? I tried 6secs and i got NO vape
But I also tried a lil longer and got a little bit from it...

ablalock,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I only use it for dry.
How long do you hold down the button with the dry? I tried 6secs and i got NO vape
But I also tried a lil longer and got a little bit from it...

To get started you would need about 35-45 seconds to warm up the herbs, then use slow draws while holding the button down.

ablalock

To get started you would need about 35-45 seconds to warm up the herbs, then use slow draws while holding the button down.

Ok Thanks!
Now Since I got the old 3.7v do I need to buy anything else to make it work with the Persei?
Or can I use the old 3.7v just fine?

ablalock,

air_zonk

I have actually had success with a paperclip. You can take the mo apart into three pieces I find taking the centerpiece our helps eliminate crevices for the oil to hide . Also thess are layg carts .

thanks for the help! i used a toothpick before you suggested a paper clip but it does not seem like there is much room for it to be inserted into the mouthpiece!

today i have been just holding down the power button and pull lightly and let the air bubble or whatever pop and then i get a couple really crazy massive huge hits :)

air_zonk,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
hold on, the hercules v1 3.7v on the persei needs a 18650 you can only use a single 18350 when you use the tube from the SS kit. Please do not use and mistake 7.4v with 3.7v. Just because 7.4v uses dual 3.7v that means your using 7.4v

Last edited:
THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh don't feed him, you will be sorry.
Hey Stylist!

Any new Glass Rigs added to your MUSEUM size GLASS COLLECTION?

Your the Inspiration Man!

DUTCH TREAT is a very enjoyable FLOWER!

The BENDER loves to VAPORIZE this flower!

I'm just along for the ride!

Good thing I'm a worthless couch potato today.

Time for new material!
Anyone using the Persei/Herc combo with the Pinnacle hydratube?
Any tips?
Bender not in my near future, have a Pinnacle HT laying around, seeing what I could maybe do with it.(Persei/herc related)
I have one however my set-ups blow it away!
Not a competition however it's a pretty lame water unit.
Tomorrow I will rig it up with a K.I.S.S. cart and use a OMICRON TIP (silicone seal)
It's OK however not a TECHNOLOGICAL BREAK THRU!
WAKE & VAKE with a PERSEI set up!

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
Nice cloud!

Hey, how did you get your Herc to stand at attention the whole time without falling over?

And more importantly, is that a combustion device (lighter) on the desk? :p

Thanks!

LOL about the SR71... I didn't give it much thought. I just balanced the Hercules on my desk. No big deal?

Also the lighter is for concentrate handling purposes only. Plus it's an N-butane medilighter.

zeek01

k9f3mb.jpg

:(

G, when did you say youd have nibbler xl's in stock again?

Also, are they going to be going on sale anytime?

zeek01,
Reactions: Caligula

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Does the double long configuration outperform having two small 3.7s in the regular tube? Or is it just for striking visual effects? :tup:

syrupy,
Top Bottom