Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian That reminds me. I've been experimenting with different shatters mixed with herbs in the Solo @ low temps (3-4) for flavor experimentation. I know you are a flavor chaser, and humbly suggest this as a potential experiment for yourself. Id like to hear your opinions on the matter.

Obviously no where near as hassle free or as fast/direct as the Hercules or KISS, but interesting none the less for the experience of it all.

Sorry. Not to get too far sidetracked. I know this isn't the Solo thread.
I use all of my quiver for diffent effects.

I will do some SOLO trials as well.
NEW DAY TOMORROW!

ataxian,

Caligula

Maximus
ya but the center pin in the hercules itself look like it too far up
isnt that supposed to be flush with the bottom not way higher than it....
Fair enough. I didn't geta good look at the picture before.

Last edited:
Caligula,

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
My center pin is in a little ways too, but not quite as far as that tho. But it still makes good contact. I thought it was supposed to be like that. Oh well. It's been working great, so "if it's not broke, don't fix it!!" Lol.
Edit: @mod
Sorry about the back to back posts. I didn't realize I did it.

Last edited:
Vapoholic420,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Its all good.

Generation 2 Titanium Grade 2 coils are on the last step of testing and go into production soon as laboratory gives us the A Ok on the making sure its a Ti grade 2 we are dealing with.
I agree. Its going to happen. It means something though to me. Gives the persei series even more credence. Others have noticed and either are imitating the technology or coming to the same conclusions. Either way, states this tech is coming mainstream and delta9 is several steps ahead.

StickyShisha2

if the "ceramic rod retaining collar" had a small hole in its side, a small tool this shape would go nicely in the SR71 kit
128266.JPG

StickyShisha2,

air_zonk

HEY EVERY1 MAYBE ITS TOO FAR UP
But I noticed the ceramic rod was pushed up a little far
pulled it down a little reassembled and now its working fine??

SHOULD I Still post more sr 71 pictures. nothing else looks Out Of The Ordinary.

flyfBkN.jpg

Darb

So the ice-o-lator full melt they sell in Amsterdam should be used in SR-71 with a 30%ish coil?

Darb,

Jesser509

Hey guys I feel like im doing everything I can to keep wax from leaking in my Sr 71 but no matter how long I sit and drag it to cool it down my wax still ends up in the bottom chamber. What can I do?

Jesser509,

Caligula

Maximus
Try not heating the wax up as much by feathering the power... or try a black rod... or try a stable shatter glass. Also you may be overloading the coil.

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Hey guys I feel like im doing everything I can to keep wax from leaking in my Sr 71 but no matter how long I sit and drag it to cool it down my wax still ends up in the bottom chamber. What can I do?

Hmm. Two questions. One, are you getting big hits? Second, have you been storing it on its side after the cool down?

kindbeats,

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
so is the omicron and persei outright Lur references from futurama? Lol. LUR RULER OF THR PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 9

Jesser509

Hmm. Two questions. One, are you getting big hits? Second, have you been storing it on its side after the cool down?
Oh yes. Very big clouds. Yea I drag it for like 30 seconds then leave it on its side. Also i would say I'm using a 30% with some shatter.

Jesser509,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
that fact certainly helped me seal the deal, ordering it tomorrow with bender/hammer and core. Couldn't be more excited esp with this hammer and bender also the core and a k.i.s.s. Cart
If you need any help let me know?

The BENDER I stir every few rips.
This thing is a destroyer with a all glass bowl. (if you don't like flavor don't get it!)
I think I got this thing down?
Some guys never get it to work right however I love this thing!

The HAMMER TOP is a must.

Your getting a COIL?
I'm Jealous!
I need one so bad!

The K.I.S.S.cart is a no brainer!
I keep loading mine.

This is an old photo now.
Today more SHATTER for this thing!

Last edited:
Top Bottom