The only thing he/she can say I want to hear.

chucku

Charles Urbane
There are times when public figures (in sports, entertainment, politics, business) say something that makes you think there is only one thing you want to hear from them. Such as from Gary Bettman stating......."Jonathon Toews, come get your Stanley Cup".

chucku,

lwien

"This game's in the refrigerator! The door's closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O is jiggling...."
---Chick Hearn (Lakers)

One of the best announcers evah.............I miss him.

lwien,
Reactions: Summer

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
"Anything is possible, given budget" - Frank Zappa

Never happened but it would have been fun to hear:

"I did have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky it was a blow job and she dribbled some on her blue dress."
- William Jefferson Clinton

Bruce@Zephyr,
Reactions: Summer

tuttle

chucku said:
There are times when public figures (in sports, entertainment, politics, business) say something that makes you think there is only one thing you want to hear from them. Such as from Gary Bettman stating......."Jonathon Toews, come get your Stanley Cup".
As the Hawks and the Kings are a very likely first round match-up, I certainly wouldn't want to hear those words ;) I wouldn't mind hearing "Dustin Brown, come get your Stanley Cup" :lol: (yeah right, as the Kings are looking like one and done this year, but one can dream)

tuttle,

tuttle

chucku said:
Congrats! That was a fun series to watch, I just wish it went to 7 to see them win it in Chicago.

tuttle,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
chucku said:
AMEN!!! Can't wait for the parade tomorrow, it's going to be incredible!!!

AgentofChaos,
Top Bottom