The One vs Fury Vs Smono(Fenix mini)

DopeFight

Looking to get myself a new vape and hoping to get some feedback and opinions. I'm really like the design of the multi-brand unit that's kinda popular at the moment. "The One" from P.O.V. seems to strike my fancy just a little more than the rest. Although I'm not sure why.. So being these vapes are all around the same price and are all very similar in design and performance, but yet all have slight differences between them. So Which model do you guys think wins out and why? Talking everything from warranty.. defective units.. and of course overall performance.

DopeFight,

Summer

Long Island, NY
There's a graph here for a loose comparison.

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/planet-of-the-vapes-one-comparison-guide

POTV left out that the Fury has the advantage of stealth mode, the Fury's battery supposedly lasts 5 or 10 min. longer & while both have a year warranty, after the HR warranty expires, I believe you can purchase another unit for 1/2 price. Supposedly the screen on the One gets less clogged during a bowl & the dosing caps are sturdier. Read the articles about the One on the POTV site & the FC thread for reviews & do likewise for the Fury. No one has the Smono as far as I know, so you'll have to do your own research & then post back here & let us know your findings. ;)

Top Bottom