Discontinued The Okin by D.M. Pipes

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hey,
I loaned my Okin to a good friend to share the experience. The guy could be called "Vap Gyver" for those of you with the reference....

In discussing with him the difficulty of obtaining charcoals in the future, he took the relic from another time and transformed it into hyper modern vape by making a glass ball heater:D
It works incredibly well. Dan saw it and he loves it
IMG-20240325-101925.jpg
IMG-20240325-101949.jpg

Last edited:

fangorn

Hey,
I loaned my Okin to a good friend to share the experience. The guy could be called "Vap Gyver" for those of you with the reference....

In discussing with him the difficulty of obtaining charcoals in the future, he took the relic from another time and transformed it into hyper modern vape by making a glass ball heater:D
It works incredibly well. Dan saw it and he loves it
IMG-20240325-101925.jpg
IMG-20240325-101949.jpg

the crown jewels !!!

I guess I don't even need to mention it... but... I'm interested 🤣😍

Duba

Accessory Maker
That’s amazing!

I am day dreaming for quite a while now about some kind of thermal accumulator that could function with traditional clay chillums, and seeing a similar idea, on a legendary Okin, is quite wonderful!
your dream can become reality, in a way : the tempest head is a perfect match for the Okin :D

IMG-20240325-145823.jpg
IMG-20240325-145847.jpg

I guess I don't even need to mention it... but... I'm interested 🤣😍
Well, the glass balls heater is an unique piece that my friend @Kalu can't and doesn't want to make anymore. But the Tempest head is a good option that works great with adjustable airflow!!🙂

Kalu

Manufacturer
Merde, ils ont dû être une chienne à faire! C'est dommage qu'ils ne veulent pas en faire plus, mais c'est l'une des choses les plus malades que j'ai vues dans l'espace de la vape depuis longtemps.
Vraiment désolé pour ça... En effet c'est très précis de réaliser cette pièce en verre, d'ailleurs je ne peux m'engager à en produire d'autres car je ne possède pas cet okin, Duba me l'a gentiment prêté, Je l'ai fait pour le remercier

Top Bottom