the most high

baurman

what gets you the most high? i never combust anymore because i feel like after vaping, combustion never gets me as high. I started off with the purple days but then I got a SSV, which got me higher than the PD. Until now I got a beaker and the PD + beaker = more stoned off my ass then the SSV! I think this is the king right now. or if there is another method that I don't know of please share! This way is currently my way of vaporizing right now. about 2 bong rips gets me where I want to be with less than .1 of danky dank. I feel like I don't even use my SSV anymore. I also like that I can control my highs.. if I don't use water I get a nice body buzz + couchlock. If I put some water in, I get a very clear headed creative high. What way gets you the most high?

baurman,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Swampwater made with my ABV.

By far this was the highest ive ever been. (Hence why I think ive only done it once)
I think this was the only time ive been too fucked up to be white knuckling. I had to come down a tad before I started thinking 'oh shit, Im pretty fucking high' There was a point that even that didnt register. :lol:

AGBeer,

jimbo

winterize
Think for me its doing dabs of bho on the ti-skillet, did a .2 dab and thought I was gonna have a coronary :lol:
I tend to do a lot less now... Also edibles really mess me up so I tend to stay away from them.

jimbo,

the_germinator

5 Grams of ABV in box of Rice a Roni. I was going strong for 6+ hours. Only done it once so far. Other that than, Nice mids in my volcano is the most high so far,, out of trying cano, PD, and Cano bag with Small plastic bong.

the_germinator,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'll 2nd the swampwater as being the most high ever. Easy to get TOOOO fucking high from that shit. Hence I now make candy and share much of it lol. I'm too old to get THAT high :D

Lo,

rtwoite

I've never been as high as I was 10 years ago when I smoked for the first time. The next "most high" was from vaping some very potent stuff a couple years ago. I think the trichs just kept sticking and building up in the VB whip because there was very little in there and it still slapped me in the face. If the whip is very hot when you vacuum up the herb the trichs stick to the hot glass but don't necessarily vape because the chamber is sort of bulb shaped. My eyes were so red it looked like they were bleeding.

rtwoite,

ledzepploid

Swampwater? Is that just drinking the bong water?

I know just what you mean baurman with the clear head high. I remember couch lock and the body buzz from my combustion days.

Nowadays I use a VB with a bong, though think I'll try without water tomorrow.

ledzepploid,

lwien

Hitting the PD thru a mini-beaker filled with hot water works REALLY well for me, but as far as getting the most high from MJ? Edibles. It's happened more than once that I got too high. That never happens when I vape, for obvious reasons.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I had a bad white-knuckle trip on xmas from eating too much caramel popcorn that I picked up from my local dispensary. Edibles really require proper dosage and pacience. After 1/3 of the bag I waited an hour and hardly felt anything. So I ate the rest of the bag (crumbs are what got me, I think) and 2 hours later I couldn't tell you what day it was if you had a gun to my head. It's funny now, but wasn't a pleasant experience to go through for 6+ hours. :ko:

Stu,

Nycdeisel

It happens to the best of us, Stu, lets hope everyone else learns their lesson after just one experience like that.

I think edibles+vaporizing(when I have had both, I vaped through my PD) gets me the most high, and it also reminds me of the more thorough head&body high that smoking often gives, but without any of the extra effects from smoke by-products, which I do really, really enjoy :D but is just not as convenient for me as vaporizing is.

Nycdeisel,

greenriver

When I want to get really stoned, vaping a pressed mixture of kief and wand hash on top of some good weed through a waterless bong attached to my Da Buddha always does great things.

greenriver,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I like to add a little kief to the top of my elbow pack! Just did this with Blueberry Kush last night and I elbow "dressed" I was ripped for about 2 hours! Plus the flavor is close to the only time I ever had some wax, which I LOVE!!:p

Bluntcrush,

Lo

ledzepploid said:
Swampwater? Is that just drinking the bong water?

Lol.. No swampwater is tincture made from ABV using Everclear or other potent alcohol. See the cooking section for more info. THAT is some REALLY powerful stuff!! I mean tripping high powerful!

Lo,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I went to Florida for a few days on the beach. I brought too much hash with me and the last night I still had a bunch. I always leave what I have for the cleaning crew at the end of vacations, but since I had so much left I decided to eat a few chunks before bed. It was fine, I fell asleep and slept great, until I had to get at 5AM to catch the plane.

I was so wasted I can barely describe it. I was actually tripping with visuals and colors, light movement, etc. I could barely walk and almost threw up in the cab. I would never had made it without the help of my wife. All I could to control it was try to sleep. My wife, understandably, was pretty pissed at me. Several hours later I was still a mess when I got home. I slept for like an entire day, and vowed never to eat hash again.

Since then I made some brownies and cookies and had two more bad episodes where I became non-functional. I don't eat any more marijuana... ever.

Now I have all this ABV that I don't know what to do with since there is no way I am making edibles ever again. Suggestions? :p

Tstat,

jimbo

winterize
^^^ Maybe try making some qwiso with your abv, the oil's pretty stoney but not super intense. Thats what I've been doing, can't handle
edibles at all, I get way too messed.

jimbo,

Lo

Yeah, I'd say qwiso too if you're seriously not going to do edibles in the future.

I will say that I avoid heavy edibles and the swamp water now but the hard candies made from swamp water (in nice small pieces) make for easy dosing and I enjoy them quite nicely as does everyone who's tried them. Unless you eat a shit ton of candy you're not going to be tripping high.

I can also use them as a bartering item which is really nice :brow:

Lo,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Tstat said:
I went to Florida for a few days on the beach. I brought too much hash with me and the last night I still had a bunch. I always leave what I have for the cleaning crew at the end of vacations, but since I had so much left I decided to eat a few chunks before bed. It was fine, I fell asleep and slept great, until I had to get at 5AM to catch the plane.

I was so wasted I can barely describe it. I was actually tripping with visuals and colors, light movement, etc. I could barely walk and almost threw up in the cab. I would never had made it without the help of my wife. All I could to control it was try to sleep. My wife, understandably, was pretty pissed at me. Several hours later I was still a mess when I got home. I slept for like an entire day, and vowed never to eat hash again.

Since then I made some brownies and cookies and had two more bad episodes where I became non-functional. I don't eat any more marijuana... ever.

Now I have all this ABV that I don't know what to do with since there is no way I am making edibles ever again. Suggestions? :p

I would Re-Vape your ABV> i do this all the time since I am in an environment where I can't make edibles, and also there aren't any true healthy options for edibles.

When i re-vape my ABV, i get a nice body high. The hits are a bit more harsh, but definitely worth it! Then I save my AABV already already hahaha.... and then you can truly make edibles haha

Elluzion,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
The most H I G H that I ever was was when I was at a friends house and it was my first time combusting in general (I started on a vape), and we were going to hit his homemade waterfall bong. I took the first hit, and we switched off. 2 Minutes later I ran out his garage and tripped over a speaker box. I woke up and my face was hurting. [My friend said that it looked like I saw a pot of gold and just sprinted out of his garage! At this point, i was blacked out basically]. So i stood back up against his moms car and we were talking for a few seconds until I blacked out and woke up with my tooth slightly chipped and my friend saying "what the fuck is going on"? I was sooo high off my ass, but I think the blackouts were from not having enough oxygen? which doesn't make sense because I didn't hold my hits in that long... This night will always be a mystery as to why I blacked out.... Idk

But yeah pretty crazy fucking night.

Elluzion,

Gunky

Tstat said:

Here is a method I have been using for abv edible oil.
Put some finely ground abv in a pyrex or stainless bowl. Heat up about double that volume of oil in a frying pan. When nice and hot but not smoking, slowly and carefully pour over abv. Let it cool then put whole mess in a clean jar and close up. Wait a day or two. The solids settle to the bottom and the oil on top is a nice green color. Try using this as an edible over rice or toast or just straight off a spoon and chased with water. Start with really tiny amounts, like a few drops (a recent batch I consume couple teaspoons at a time, but start way small). Wait 4 hours and see what happens. On another day, slowly increase. Once you start following an oil recipe, you will get to know pretty well how strong it is and can control dose quite precisely with teaspoon. As long as you start slow and increase slowly, you won't get too crazy!

If I don't have to do anything I like to take some of my abv oil early on in the day. I don't overdo it and this by itself produces a gentle, dreamy, trippy sort of high. Not intense or speedy - this is abv, after all. Then periodically I vape small amounts with a log or mflb or whatever. This adds a certain alert edge. So I get the pain relief from the abv oil plus the mellow head effects of vaping. I arrange things so I don't have to drive when I do this.

Gunky,

djonkoman

edibles indeed produce a nice powerfull high, but for me only on the right ocassions
my first time edibles(brownies I baked myself) was great, ate it with a few friends
2 of them were first-timers, not into smoking but willing to try eating(well that was one, the other was just a nerd wich I actually hated but I wasn't in the mood to deny it him at that ocassion since he just assumed he was in, he was friends with some of my friends, and a clear example of the follower-type)
most of them only had a few bites(the brownies were a little soft so we ate it with spoons), and me and that friend finished everything that was remaining(and I had also already eaten a third of it before we ate from it together)
that friend who had also had a lot went away upstairs in the bus(we were on a bus, a skiing trip with school to france, I live in the nether;ands so we travelled by bus), amd I later heard he got the munchies and fell asleep after that
meanwhile downstairs we were laughing our asses off, and that nerd I spoke of earlier thought he was blue and had wolverineclaws(altough I suspect he was partly faking)
we laughed for hours in a row that trip, and the final part of it I only remember flashes of(when we neared the village where we would stay we went over smaller roads facing a valley on one side, I only remembered seeing a few flashes of this)

but also once I baked a cake with a friend, we each took a half cake with us home
that night I ate a quarter watching tv, felt nothing(only sleepy, no high, but I did have really red eyes, even the next morning)
2 days later I ate the remaining smaller quarter together with a friend on liberation day, and got really really high
so that's how I discovered I need to be with friends to enjoy edibles

djonkoman,

crawdad

floatin
i achieve my highest high with cannabis (thus far) when i knock down a beer first, then do a fairly large vape bowl, take the abv and soak it in some grain, toss down the grain (its like two shots id say), then chase it all with one more beer. that amount of alcohol would not normally get me drunk, just a buzz.

i turn into a slinky. dont do that normally, but on occasion its fun. anyhow, thats me.

crawdad,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Elluzion said:
I would Re-Vape your ABV> i do this all the time since I am in an environment where I can't make edibles, and also there aren't any true healthy options for edibles.

When i re-vape my ABV, i get a nice body high. The hits are a bit more harsh, but definitely worth it! Then I save my AABV already already hahaha.... and then you can truly make edibles haha

I second this. I went for about a week without fresh MJ, so I revaped my EQ @ 190C ABV in my SSV turned up to 3/4. Very nice body high, and pretty good for joint pain and causing sleep.

Tom

tdavie,

crawdad

floatin
tdavie said:
so I revaped my EQ @ 190C ABV in my SSV turned up to 3/4. Very nice body high, and pretty good for joint pain and causing sleep.

from what i read THC (head high) vaporizing at lower temps and the rest (body high) vaporizing at higher temps (im generalizing a lot, i know) id say that makes sense. been keeping mine abv for a while now too and have experimented, same results. was a slight let down but at least reassuring that i could still achieve something with it when my regular stash is dried up.

id like to try edibles with abv but i dont have enough for what the recipes call for.

crawdad,

wthanna

^^ You don't need much. If you have a gram, you can make a firecracker that will do the job. ;)

wthanna,

stuartambient

wthanna said:
^^ You don't need much. If you have a gram, you can make a firecracker that will do the job. ;)

Regarding ABV I haven't had any luck with 1g. I'm doing more close or even slightly above 3g's for firecrackers.

As far as wand hash, that took less then a gram to send me to another galaxy. The only downside to wand hash is the unbelievable red-eye and the body effect (bad coordination). I gather that is the some of the not so desirable chemicals at work.

Stuart

stuartambient,
Top Bottom