The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I would have used PIU to buy the dosing capsules, but I instant messaged them about it and the person I talked to said they had no clue what i was talking about. One day they will figure things out and I will make life for S&B America and PIU better. S&B America did me a small let down by sending me an order 9 days late. PIU has been good for me so far and it's too bad they have restrictions on the products they can carry

Yeah I just ordered a Mighty on Friday from PIU and really wanted to get the dosing capsules as well. Was disappointed to see they didn't have them.

However, in other news, they shipped my Mighty within 25 minutes which is ridiculous. I should have it tomorrow (Monday).

newVaper420,
Reactions: Taz

TrevorCorey

Yeah I just ordered a Mighty on Friday from PIU and really wanted to get the dosing capsules as well. Was disappointed to see they didn't have them.

However, in other news, they shipped my Mighty within 25 minutes which is ridiculous. I should have it tomorrow (Monday).
Their service is great. Another great experience I had was when I received the cloud evo. I didn't have high expectations, but the popcorn blew me away. I also had to buy an evo w/ water tool to get it though, so...

vapviking

Old & In the Way

I ordered two containers w/capsules direct from S&B and just added a couple of things (screens and o-rings) to cross the $25 min./free shipping bar.

It's easy these days, with companies labeling their own mail (i.e., printing their own UPS, FexEx and USPS label), for an auto email to then announce to you that your order has 'shipped' when what it usually means is that it's been packaged and the carrier has been alerted to pick it up. Following the tracking is, of course, what we who obsess do. :ugh:

I don't mean to take anything away from PiU, as I'm sure they are a great retailer! I believe I'll be placing my first order w/them soon.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I ordered two containers w/capsules direct from S&B and just added a couple of things (screens and o-rings) to cross the $25 min./free shipping bar.

It's easy these days, with companies labeling their own mail (i.e., printing their own UPS, FexEx and USPS label), for an auto email to then announce to you that your order has 'shipped' when what it usually means is that it's been packaged and the carrier has been alerted to pick it up. Following the tracking is, of course, what we who obsess do. :ugh:

I don't mean to take anything away from PiU, as I'm sure they are a great retailer! I believe I'll be placing my first order w/them soon.

Agreed about shipping. But actually package was picked up at like 1:45pm. I was absolutely in shock! And yes, even though I know it's coming tomorrow I'm still checking it like crazy. I know it's close to my house right now.

I can't wait to try this thing. LOL

Eatrocks

I've ordered 3 vapes from piu..2 were placed on a Friday night around 1 am (so saturday). I received both that Monday afternoon..they shipped from Nevada to me on the east coast (dc). That's the free shipping

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Agreed about shipping. But actually package was picked up at like 1:45pm. I was absolutely in shock! And yes, even though I know it's coming tomorrow I'm still checking it like crazy. I know it's close to my house right now.

I can't wait to try this thing. LOL
So, you calling in sick Monday?
Gotta be home to sign, unless the postman's your friend!

I ordered cat food online this (Sunday) morning, and just got notice (10:58 am) that it has shipped.
All I can say is, "What a country!"(I tend to use that now where "god bless america" used to fit.)
Oh, check back for tracking in 24 hrs....

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I'm appreciating my Mighty even more for when I'm away from home. I'm currently in the heart of BC with good family and the Mighty is the perfect tool for keeping things low key. Not that anyone minds, but I always wish to be discreet.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So, you calling in sick Monday?
Gotta be home to sign, unless the postman's your friend!

I ordered cat food online this (Sunday) morning, and just got notice (10:58 am) that it has shipped.
All I can say is, "What a country!"(I tend to use that now where "god bless america" used to fit.)
Oh, check back for tracking in 24 hrs....

Yea piu makes u sign for a mighty, they left the AA in my mailbox though lol

Postman does know me, he's kind of a jerk though. But anyhow, my mother-in-law will be here. She'll sign for it. She won't have any idea what it is.

Green Kiwi

Forgive me guys because this question probably belongs in the grinder thread, but since this is Mighty related, I figured Id asked the question here.

I did ask a similar question over there a little while back and ended up where I first started.

I have a thing for grinders, like a paranoia thing. I have had the oem storz and bickle acrylic grinder break teeths on me and into the herb, ordered an authentic Space case titanium grinder and the inside started peeling off after the 1st use! I have stayed away from aluminum grinders because they have been reported to leave traces of aluminum shavings behind.

Now, I have thought about getting a mini cheese grater to break down my herb to be consistent with the storz and bickle original grinder, which grinds perfectly.

Soooooo, my question is, is there an easier method or grinder recommendation that grinds the herb well enough for the mighty use?
@TheMadDabber : The same here brother, I find the S&B grinder grinds the weed perfect, but i did experience the same;little pieces of the teeth chipping of.
Now i have a friend whom uses his every single day to griend his load for the day which is 2 grams average, and he still has to chip the first piece of.....his doesn't chip at all!:hmm:
:hmm:.Soo i thought maybe i have just a bad one and ordered 3 others .1 from s&b Germany,1 from vapefiend u.k.and 1 from namaste NZ.
Result they all chipped...WTF?!
It must be in they way i grind:2c::hmm::tinfoil:.
Since my usage is a bit extremely high, i thought why not try the good old coffee bean grinder,which is all stainless steel and electric:cool:,I have not looked back once since then at that is 5 months now.
I Grind around 10 gram from each strain and store that in glass jars ,and when i have to refill the filler tool, i only have to scoop it in there.
And i also really like how you get tasty kief, caked on the inside of the lid, is perhaps the nicest kief i ever tasted.:peace::wave:.

biohacker

All my S&B grinders eventually had the points chip off and I stopped using them. I now use the Kannastor GR8TR solid body for my Mighty (with the coarse plate) and can't imagine anything better. Super high quality, and no aluminum dust or anything to worry about. And super easy and quick to grind. Expensive, but worth it IMO.

phried

I've been debating if I should get a 12-Volt Car Charger Adapter for my Mighty, but I remembered the MFLB PA2.0 has one as an extra accessory in the package!

car_charger__75381.1355252864.1280.1280.jpg

The plug fits - but is this compatible with the Mighty? It looks like a simple pass-through 12V adapter though. Will I damage my Mighty using this cable (or blow my car's fuse)? I'm not really sure how a cigarette port's 12V power in a car is governed.

EDIT: I plugged it in and it started charging. I'm not sure how my Mighty will be affected in the long run, but tests are in order. No smells or overheating of the unit/charger after 5mins of usage under my watchful eye.

On the topic of grinders - a 4-piece and MFLB grinder's always out for my EQ/Mighty, but I only use the finishing grinder for the Mighty if I want to pack it tight. I'm looking forward to getting the dosing capsules and experimenting with grind types.

Last edited:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Found padded case that seems perfect for the mighty, so many different type of cases I can't decide. I already got a hardshell vape case I got as a freebie but I think a padded case would suit me better (can fit in my pocket)
Plus it comes in black with orange rim to match the s&b color schemes

https://vatra.com/product/fly-bag-xo-limited-adition/#.V0NWBnTD9nG

Oooo that does look like a nice case.

How fragile is the screen on this thing? It's out for delivery right now, and my mother in law is sleeping on the couch! She better hear the buzzer! LOL!

Also I got some new medication today that may up the ante. New supplier, came in a prescription bottle (not that that means anything). I am double excited to see what's up with this Mighty tonight. LOL

Eatrocks

Oooo that does look like a nice case.

How fragile is the screen on this thing? It's out for delivery right now, and my mother in law is sleeping on the couch! She better hear the buzzer! LOL!

Also I got some new medication today that may up the ante. New supplier, came in a prescription bottle (not that that means anything). I am double excited to see what's up with this Mighty tonight. LOL

The screen in the chamber?? As long as u use the pick tool included it'll be fine. It's thin steel, I've scraped at the edges every bowl pack to get out all the bits from the gap that hold then screen down...usually just a quick blow in the chambers clears it...

Ditto on the new meds, JUST picked up some gorilla glue #4...ridic sticky

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
Does everyone here have the sides of the chamber scratched, is this normal? I dont remember if it came like that, but I think it might be due to the edges of the screen that fits in the chamber, sometimes to edges are scratchy. I dont think its a concern but was interested to know if this contributes to the wear and tear.

Eatrocks

Does everyone here have the sides of the chamber scratched, is this normal? I dont remember if it came like that, but I think it might be due to the edges of the screen that fits in the chamber, sometimes to edges are scratchy. I dont think its a concern but was interested to know if this contributes to the wear and tear.

Was gonna say, I think me shoving the liquid pad in and out of the mighty has lighty scratched half the chamber wall. The pad is steel, the wall is aluminum...its gonna scratch...my capsules are delivered so just gonna use then as a pad to push down small loads.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
@TheMadDabber : The same here brother, I find the S&B grinder grinds the weed perfect, but i did experience the same;little pieces of the teeth chipping of.
Now i have a friend whom uses his every single day to griend his load for the day which is 2 grams average, and he still has to chip the first piece of.....his doesn't chip at all!:hmm:
:hmm:.Soo i thought maybe i have just a bad one and ordered 3 others .1 from s&b Germany,1 from vapefiend u.k.and 1 from namaste NZ.
Result they all chipped...WTF?!
It must be in they way i grind:2c::hmm::tinfoil:.
Since my usage is a bit extremely high, i thought why not try the good old coffee bean grinder,which is all stainless steel and electric:cool:,I have not looked back once since then at that is 5 months now.
I Grind around 10 gram from each strain and store that in glass jars ,and when i have to refill the filler tool, i only have to scoop it in there.
And i also really like how you get tasty kief, caked on the inside of the lid, is perhaps the nicest kief i ever tasted.:peace::wave:.
Few questions.

Do you leave your plastic grinder in direct sunlight light?

Does it ever get exposed to alcohol or solvents?

Do you break down the nugs into small chunks or do you pop a whole bud in and grind?

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
Few questions.

Do you leave your plastic grinder in direct sunlight light?

Does it ever get exposed to alcohol or solvents?

Do you break down the nugs into small chunks or do you pop a whole bud in and grind?

The grinder is mostly in my closet

Negative, I washed it once I got it, with alittle bit of non toxic soap and water, dried immedeatly.

I break down the bud into small chunks, recently and because I read it I have started to take the stems out.

Thanks @Winegums for asking. If you have any suggestions I will happily consider them.

Im eyeing the Kannastor Gr8tr, its a beautiful piece and looks like it has lots of uses. Thanks @biohacker, for your suggestion. I dont mind the price tag if I know its going to last and keep me healthy.

Thanks @Green Kiwi , for your suggestion, I have thought about a coffee grinder, the only thing that stopped me is that consumption is small, Id figure it probably would or would not work it. Since I would have to grind a bunch at a time. Puffitup has a tobacco shredder which looks interesting. Thanks everybody. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program. The Mighty is king.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Ok got my mighty and plugged it in. Seemed like it was fully charged. Packed it using the loader tool. That was actually pretty cool I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't sure how much to pack it, but i did it to the top, then I pushed in the plastic plunger thingy, and it wasn't too tightly packed but nice and fluffy I think. LMAO

I got some Critical Hog today. Delicious. I started at 375 and the taste was incredible. No visible vapor, but definitely maximum taste. Went up to around 385 I think. Nice, evenly brown not dark. I am ripped to the max. Holy shit. This thing is amazing.

I'm super pumped with my purchase. Wow, such an amazing unit. I can only image the dosing capsules.

I really want to write more but I am so ripped. I did take an ELB in my Cloud before I started using the Mighty, but holy shit the Mighty really messed me up. Amazing.

Edit: Also - it is no where near as big as I thought it would be. It's slightly smaller than my 6S+ but definitely wider.

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
Ok got my mighty and plugged it in. Seemed like it was fully charged. Packed it using the loader tool. That was actually pretty cool I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't sure how much to pack it, but i did it to the top, then I pushed in the plastic plunger thingy, and it wasn't too tightly packed but nice and fluffy I think. LMAO

I got some Critical Hog today. Delicious. I started at 375 and the taste was incredible. No visible vapor, but definitely maximum taste. Went up to around 385 I think. Nice, evenly brown not dark. I am ripped to the max. Holy shit. This thing is amazing.

I'm super pumped with my purchase. Wow, such an amazing unit. I can only image the dosing capsules.

I really want to write more but I am so ripped. I did take an ELB in my Cloud before I started using the Mighty, but holy shit the Mighty really messed me up. Amazing.

Edit: Also - it is no where near as big as I thought it would be. It's slightly smaller than my 6S+ but definitely wider.

Thats sounds very much like my first experience....Welcome to the club my friend!

Eatrocks

Nice dude, yea same with mine like 3 minutes on the wall charger and it was full. Try it at 356F for a few hits at least. I only go above 380 when I'm squeezing out a final hit. I swear it fully extracts at all temps. Got my dosing capsules in....ye.

Top Bottom